Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 – KFD 642 vacancies for Deputy Range Forest Officers (DRFO), Range Forest Officers (RFO) and Forest Guards.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Deputy Range Forest Officers, Range Forest Officers, Forest Guards|
|Salary||Up to Rs.40,050/-|
|Last date||8 May 2018|
KFD Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Deputy Range Forest Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in B.Sc or B.Sc (Forestry) from a recognized university
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Range Forest Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in B.Sc, B.Sc (Forestry), B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.V.Sc, B.E Engineering from a recognized university.
Forest Guard: 10+2, PUC, ITI, CBSE/ISC, NIOS/HSC, 3 years Diploma, 2 years Diploma in JOC, JLDC, JODC.
Age limit(As on 08.05.2018): Minimum Age limit: 18 years
Maximum Age limit:
Deputy Range Forest Officer:
- For General category: 25 Years
- For OBC(2A,2B,3A & 3B): 28 Years
- For SC,ST,CAT-01: 30 years
Forest Guard/Range Forest Officer:
- For General category: 27 Years
- For OBC(2A,2B,3A & 3B): 30 Years
- For SC,ST,CAT-01: 32 years
KFD Recruitment vacancies: 642 Posts
- Deputy Range Forest Officers (DRFO) – 329 Posts
- Range Forest Officers (RFO) – 73 Posts
- Forest Guards – 240 Posts
- Deputy Range Forest Officer: Rs. 12,500 – 24,000/-
- Range Forest Officers: Rs.21,600 – 40,050/-
- Forest Guard: Rs. 11,600 – 21,000/-
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process of all posts (DRFO, RFO & Forest Guard) will be based on Written Examination, Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Interview and Medical Examination.
- General Merit, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB: Rs. 100/-
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Category-I(RFO): Rs. 50/-
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Category-I(DRFO/Forest Guard): Rs. 25/-
How to apply Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 9 April to 8 May 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date for online application: 9 April 2018
- Closing date for online application: 8 May 2018
- Last date for payment of application fee: 10 May 2018