Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 – KFD announced 94 vacancies for Forest Watchers. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Forest Watcher|
|Last date||10 July 2018|
KFD Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: 10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized university
Minimum Age limit: 18 years
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Maximum Age limit:
- For General category: 30 Years
- For OBC(2A,2B,3A & 3B): 32 Years
- For SC,ST,CAT-01: 33 years
KFD – Circle wise vacancies: 94 Posts
- Chamaraja Nagar Circle – 49 Posts
- Chikkamagaluru Circle – 10 Posts
- Kanara Circle – 5 Posts
- Kodagu Circle – 1 Post
- Mangalore Circle – 5 Posts
- Mysore Circle – 24 Posts
KFD Recruitment FW Selection process:
The selection process of Forest Watcher will be based on Written Examination, Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Interview and Medical Examination.
- General Merit, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB: Rs. 100/-
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Category-I: Rs. 50/-
How to apply Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 11 June to 10 July 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for online application: 11st June 2018
- Closing date for online application: 10th July 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 11th July 2018