Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2019 – KFDCL announced for 43 vacancies of Forest Watchers. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Forest Watcher|
|Last Date||6 March 2019|
KFD Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Passed SSLC in CBSE or ICSE or State Board or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution.
Minimum Age limit: 18 years
Maximum Age limit:
- For General category: 30 Years
- For OBC(2A,2B,3A & 3B): 32 Years
- For SC,ST,CAT-01: 33 years
KFDCL Recruitment FW Selection process:
The selection process of Forest Watcher will be based on Written Examination, Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Interview and Medical Examination.
- General Merit, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB: Rs. 120/-
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Category-I: Rs. 70/-
How to apply Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 6 March 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Date of Notification: 1st February 2019
- Starting date for online application: 4th February 2019
- Closing date for online application: 6th March 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 7th March 2019