HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur district invites online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Jr Engineer, Video Film Editor, Surveyor, Ayurvedic Pharmacist, Jr Draughtsman, Law Officer, Clerk, Ophthalmic Officer, Labour Inspector, Jr Laboratory Technician, Jr Quality Control Officer, Marketing Asst, Technical Superintendent, Milk Procurement Asst, Plant Operator, Computer Operator, Shastri, Language Teacher, Jr Office Asst for 896 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ B.Sc/ LLB/ Diploma/ Degree/ B.A/ MBA/ ITI/ B.Ed/ 12th are eligible to apply for this post. The selection process is based on the written test/skill test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in) from 22 June to 21 July 2020 till 11:59 PM. The detailed qualification and application process are given below.
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission: The commission has been established with the purpose of recruiting competent, capable, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests (Typing, Data Entry, Programming, Short Hand etc.) and personal interviews as per the requirement. This commission continuously endeavours to ensure that the recruitment is done purely on merit in an impartial and objective manner on time. It committed to developing selection and recruitment procedures that conform to the higher standards in testing and promise selection by fair means of the most capable, competent and skilled individuals for user department.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- APS Army Public School Recruitment 2020 for Teaching/Non-Teaching Staff
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 for AE/AO/ARO/Technician
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Jr Engineer/ Video Film Editor/ Surveyor/ Ayurvedic Pharmacist/ Jr Draughtsman/ Law Officer/ Clerk/ Ophthalmic Officer/ Labour Inspector/ Jr Laboratory Technician/ Jr Quality Control Officer/ Marketing Asst/ Technical Superintendent/ Milk Procurement Asst/ Plant Operator/ Computer Operator/ Shastri/ Language Teacher/ Jr Office Asst|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Application Starting Date||22 June 2020|
|Last Date||21 July 2020|
Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical):
- +2 or it’s equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University
- Minimum 2 years experience for Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
Video Film Editor:
- 10+2 or it’s equivalent from a recognized University/Board
- Degree in Film Editing from a University/Institution recognized OR Diploma in Film Editing with at least 3 years duration from an Institution recognized
- Should possess at least 2 years experience
- Matriculate or it’s equivalent from a recognized Board
- Should possess 2 years certificate of surveyor trade from an ITI/Institution recognized by State/Central Govt.
- Plus two from a recognized Board of School Education.
- Successful training of at least two years duration in Ayurvedic Pharmacist/Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurveda)/ Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (Ayurveda) from an Institution
- Matriculate or it’s equivalent from a recognized board
- Should possess 2 years certificate course in Draftsmen Trade
Law Officer: Degree in law of a recognized University or equivalent
- 10+2 Examination or it’s equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University
- Should possess a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting on Computer.
Ophthalmic Officer (Allopathy):
- 10+2 (with Science) Examination or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
- Must possess two years duration certificate of training in Ophthalmic Assistantship OR
- B.Sc. Degree in Opthalmology from Himachal Pradesh University
Labour Inspector: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a University/Institution
Junior Laboratory Technician: M.Sc./B.Sc. (Microbiology/Biotechnology) from any recognized University
Junior Quality Control Officer: M.Sc. Microbiology/Biotechnology/Food Technology from any recognized University with 2 years experience in Dairy Industry.
Marketing Assistant: MBA in Marketing from any recognized University with 02 years experience in the marketing field.
Technical Superintendent: Degree in Dairy Technology/Food Technology from the Recognized University
Milk Procurement Assistant: Matric with Certificate of Stock Assistant Vety. Pharmacist Training from Animal Husbandry Deptt., of HP Govt.
Plant Operator: ITI Certificate in the trade of Fitter/Mechanic/Electrical/Refrigeration
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized University
- Shastri with at least 50% marks from a University/Institution recognized by HP Govt and passed in Teacher
- Eligibility Test (TET Shastri) conducted by HPSSSB, Hamirpur or HP Board of School Education Dharamshala
- B.A. with Hindi as an elective subject and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- BA with at least 50% marks with Hindi as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)
Junior Office Assistant (Accounts): B.Com. from a recognized University
Junior Draughtsman (Elect.): Matric or it’s equivalent with ITI certificate in Draughtsman trade from an Institution recognized by the HP Govt.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 18 to 45 years
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total – 896 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 01 post
- Video Film Editor: 01 post
- Surveyor: 17 posts
- Ayurvedic Pharmacist: 81 posts
- Junior Draughtsman: 14 posts
- Law Officer: 01 post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01 post
- Clerk: 01 post
- Ophthalmic Officer (Allopathy): 04 posts
- Labour Inspector: 01 post
- Junior Laboratory Technician: 02 posts
- Junior Quality Control Officer: 03 posts
- Marketing Assistant:03 posts
- Technical Superintendent: 14 posts
- Milk Procurement Assistant: 09 posts
- Plant Operator: 06 posts
- Computer Operator: 04 posts
- Shastri: 454 posts
- Language Teacher: 229 posts
- Junior Office Assistant (Accounts): 45 posts
- Junior Draughtsman (Electrical): 05 posts
Pay Scale Details:
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)/Law Officer/Junior Quality Control Officer/Marketing Assistant/Technical Superintendent: Rs. 10300-34800+4400 GP
- Video Film Editor/Ophthalmic Officer (Allopathy)/Labour Inspector: Rs. 10300-34800+3600 GP
- Surveyor/Junior Draughtsman/Junior Laboratory Technician/Plant Operator: Rs.5910-20200+2400GP
- Ayurvedic Pharmacist: Rs. 5910-20200+3000 GP
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Rs.10300-34800+3800 GP
- Clerk: Rs. 5910-20200+1900 GP
- Milk Procurement Assistant: Rs. 5910-20200+2800 GP
- Computer Operator/Shastri/Language Teacher: Rs. 10300-34800+3200 GP
- Junior Office Assistant (Accounts): Rs. 5910-20200+1950 GP
- Junior Draughtsman (Electrical): Rs. 6400-20200+3050 GP
HPSSC Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the Written Objective type Screening test/skill test.
Scheme of examination:
For All Other Posts:
Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions
- Subject(s)/field(s) concerned prescribed =120 questions
- General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic, Social Science, General English & General Hindi of Matric standard = 50 questions
- Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Social Science, logic, General English of 10+2 standard and General Hindi of Matric Standard.
- Typing skill test on computer of qualifying nature in the minimum prescribed speed of 30WPM in English typewriting or 25 WPM in Hindi typewriting for those who qualify objective type screening test.
For Labour Inspector:
- Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Social Science, logic, General English of 10+2 standard and General Hindi of Matric Standard
- General/ EWS, Ex-Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services: Rs.360/-
- General IRDP, PH, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP: Rs.120/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ BPL/ EWS (including SC/ST/OBC, Ex-Servicemen of H.P relieved from Defence Services): Rs.120/-
- Female, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. ( Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)/ Blind/ Visually Impaired of H.P – No fee
Mode of Payment: Through “Online Payment Gateway” using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking
How to Apply for HPSSC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online at HPSSC website (www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in) from 22 June to 21 July 2020 till 11:59 PM.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Opening date for submission of online recruitment application form: 22.06.2020
- Closing date for submission of online recruitment application form: 21.07.2020 till 11:59 PM