Join the Indian Army Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Technical Graduate Course/Stenographer/LDC/Fireman/Others at HQ Western Command & Farmations Under Western Command. There are 67 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/10th/12th pass qualifications are eligible to apply online. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
The motto of Indian Army: The main motto of the Indian Army is “Service Before Self” i.e., it provides national security and maintains unity, protects India from external and internal threats, maintains peace and security within Indian borders, and also conducts rescue operations during natural calamities and disasters.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2023:
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2023 for Technical Graduate Course:
|Job Role||SSC Officer|
|Total Vacancies||30 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 56,100 – 2,50,000/- month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||26 October 2023|
Technical Graduate Course:
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying in the final year of the engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engineering Degree Examination alongwith marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 July 2024 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA).
- Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
Type of Commission:
- Grant of Commission: Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lieutenant from the date of commencement of the course or the date of reporting at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun,
- Permanent Commission: On successful completion of training cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Ante Date Seniority: One-year ante date seniority from the date of commission will be granted to Engineering Graduates of TGC Entry in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering streamwise) upto the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- Duration of training – About 12 Months.
- Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor he be allowed to live with parents/Guardians.
- Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun.
- A candidate, if he marries while under training, shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government.
- A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful at the Service Selection Board interview and medical examination, will not be inducted for training, and his candidature will be cancelled.
- Cost of Training:
- The entire cost of training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA) Dehradun is at Government’s expense.
- In case the Gentleman Cadet is withdrawn from Training Academy due to reasons other than medical grounds or reasons not beyond his control, he will be liable to refund the cost of training @ ₹ 16260/- (as on 2023) per week and as notified from time to time (for the period of the candidate’s stay at the IMA, Dehradun).
- The cost of training borne by State will be recovered from candidates withdrawing for personal reasons
Age Limit(As on 01 July 2024): 20 – 27 Years (Candidates born between 02 Jul 1997 and 01 Jul 2004, both dates inclusive).
- Lieutenan: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Captain: Rs. 61,300-1,93,900/-
- Major: Rs. 69,400-2,07,200/-
- Lieutenant Colonel: Rs.1,21,200-2,12,400/-
- Colonel: Rs. 1,30,600-2,15,900/-
- Brigadier: Rs.1,39,600-2,17,600/-
- Major General: Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200/-
- Lieutenant General HAG + Scale: Rs. 15 1,82,200-2,24,100/-
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale: Rs. 2,05,400-2,24,400/-
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG): Rs. 2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS: Rs. 2,50,000/-(fixed)
No.of.Vacancies: 30 Posts
- Civil: 07 Posts
- Computer Science: 07 Posts
- Electrical: 03 Posts
- Electronics: 04 Posts
- Mechanical: 07 Posts
- Misc Engg Streams: 02 Posts
- Short listing of Applications:
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix the cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream without assigning any reason.
- The cut-off will be applied in each stream on the cumulative percentage of marks obtained by the candidates up to the final semester/year.
- Final semester/year studying candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in SSB; subject to the following conditions:-
- Their cumulative percentage of marks up to 6th semester/3rd year of Engg degree, up to 8th semester/4th year of B. Architecture (B.Arch) and up to 2nd semester/1st year of M.Sc in notified equivalent stream/ discipline is not below the approved cut off percentage in their respective streams
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed
- Merit List: Merit list will be prepared engineering stream/subject wise on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB interview.
How to apply for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on or before 26 October 2023.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2023 for Stenographer/LDC/Fireman/Others
|Total Vacancies||37 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 18,000 – 81,100/- month|
|Last Date||30 September 2023|
Stenographer Grade-II/LDC: 12th pass or Equivalent
Fireman/Messenger/Range Chowkidar/Mazdoor/Gardener/Safaiwala: 10th pass or Equivalent
- 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
CSBO Grade II:
- 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board
- Proficiency of handling Private Board Exchange (PBX) Board.
Age Limit(As on 30 September 2023) & Relaxation:
- UR&EWS: 18 – 25 Years
- OBC: 18 – 28 Years
- SC/ST: 18 – 30 Years
- ESM (Ex-Servicemen) -As per laid out policy in vogue
- Central Govt Employees(CGE) – Age relaxation for government servants up to 40 years as per instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- Stenographer Grade-II: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
- LDC: Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Fireman: Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Messenger: Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
- Range Chowkidar: Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
- Mazdoor: Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
- Gardener: Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
- Safaiwala: Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
- Cook: Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
- CSBO Grade II: Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-
No.of.Vacancies: 37 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II: 01 Post
- LDC: 01 Post
- Fireman: 02 Posts
- Messenger: 15 Posts
- Range Chowkidar: 02 Posts
- Mazdoor: 03 Posts
- Gardener: 02 Posts
- Safaiwala: 03 Posts
- Cook: 05 Posts
- CSBO Grade II: 03 Posts
- The selection process includes a Skill Test/Written Test/Interview.
- Only the eligible candidates will be called for the written examination.
- The selection will be made strictly on a merit basis.
- Written Test: The question paper of the written test (Objective type) will be in bilingual ie English & Hindi as Under
- General Intelligence & reasoning
- General Awareness
- General English
- Numerical Aptitude. (Except Stenographer post)
- Practical/Trade/Physical & Skill (tests./These fests will be carried out as per instructions given in the call letter that is available on the official website.
How to apply for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application with relevant documents by Ordinary/Registered/Speed post to the mentioned address on or before 30 September 2023.
Candidate of Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep) can send the above on or before 07 October 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here.
Central Recruiting Agency,
HQ PH & HP (I) Sub Area
District – Ambala,
PIN – 133001.
- Candidates are requested to super scribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ‘on top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- One self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 25/- (Candidates applied for the post of Fireman must be sent Two self-addressed envelopes affixing postal stamp of Rs 25/- on each)