Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017: Indian Army announced notification for Engineering graduates for the post of Short Service Commission Technical Women & Men.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||SSC Officer-Technical & Non-UPSC|
|CTC Offered||Rs 70,000/Month|
|Last Date||22 February 2017|
- Detailed Eligibility to Join Indian Army:
- Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of
Engineering course are eligible to apply.
- The candidates studying in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA.
- Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time
Age Limit: –
- SSC(T)-49 Men and SSC(T)-20 Women:- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2017 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 90 and 01 Oct 97) (both dates inclusive).
- SSCW(Non Tech)(Non UPSC)- For Widows of Defence Personnel only (with
four years age relaxation). 19 to 29 years (Candidates born between 02 Jul 88 and 01 Jul 98) (both dates inclusive).
- NOTE-1 : The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
Discipline wise vacancies For Men & Women(Join Indian Army):
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||18||4|
|Computer Sc & Engg/Computer|
Technology/Info Tech/M.Sc (Computer Sc)
Communication/ Satellite Communication
|Electronics /Opto Electronics/Fibre|
Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave
|Automobile /Workshop Technology||2||-|
|Non UPSC-Any degree||1||-|
Selection Procedure for Join Indian Army Recruitment:
The selection procedure is as follows:-
- Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each engineering discipline without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued only through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS.Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Dte Gen of Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to log in on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in using their username and password and select the SSB dates as available on the website.
- Interviews will be held from Apr/May 2017 onwards.Candidates will put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
How to Apply Indian Army Recruitment?(Join Indian Army)
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position online from 23 January 2017 10 AM to 22 February 2017 10 AM
For More Details & Apply: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/alpha/officers-notifications.htm
Steps to apply online for Join Indian Army:
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
Click on ‘Officers EntryApply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Then click on ‘Submit now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in.
- After submitting, click on “PDF” and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system