Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IRCTC Recruitment 2023 notification announced for Turisim Monitors posts on a Contract basis for a period of 2 years (extendable to 1 year on satisfactory performance). There are 34 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with B.Sc/ BBA/ MBA are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is the branch of the Indian Railways that handles catering, tourism, and online ticketing operations. This is the world’s second busiest corporation for selling lakhs of railways tickets every day. The tourism corporation also organizes budget and deluxe package tours for domestic and foreign tourists, it will cover the main tourist destinations.
IRCTC Recruitment 2023 For Hospitality Monitors:
|Job Role||Hospitality Monitors|
|Qualification||B.Sc/ BBA/ MBA|
|Salary||Rs.30,000 .per month.|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Interview date||15 – 30 May 2023|
- Full-time B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration from a Central or State Institute of Hotel Management (CIHM/SIHM/PIHM) affiliated with the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology/UGC/AICTE/ Gov. of India.
- BBA/MBA (Culinary Arts) from Indian Culinary Institutes.
- B.Sc. Hotel Management and Catering Science.
- M.B.A.(Tourism and Hotel Management).
- Knowledge of computers (MS Office) and preparation of reports is desirable.
Note: The post is on a Contract basis for a period of 2 years (extendable to 1 year on satisfactory performance).
Age Limit(As On 01 April 2023): 28 Years.
- The age is relaxable for SC/ST applicants by 5 years.
- The age is relaxable for OBCNCL applicants by 3 years.
- The age is relaxable for PwBDapplicants. Ex-Service Men applicants by 10 years.
Salary: Rs 30,000/- per month (incl. Statutory deductions) and other allowances as applicable.
- Daily Allowance: Rs 350/- per day for on-duty on-board in train (s) (100% for more than 12 hours,70% for 6 to 12 hours, and 30% and less than 6 hours).
- Lodging Charges: Rs.240/- only if a night stay is involved at the outstation.
- National Holiday Allowance (NHA): Rs 384/- per National Holiday (if worked). Medical Insurance: Rs. 800/- per month (Reimbursable on submission of valid documents).
No.of vacancies: 34 Posts. ( Reservation as per Govt. of India Policy.)
- The selection process will be a walk-in interview.
- Based on the credentials & performance in the personal interview, the candidates will be shortlisted.
- The offer of engagement shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on a number of vacancies, subject to verification of antecedents.
- 34 selected candidates, names will be placed on Reserve Panel.
- The walk-in interview will be conducted in 3 locations
- Candidates can appear for an interview at any convenient place only.
- The selected candidate(s) have to furnish a security deposit of Rs. 25,000/- in the form of a Demand Draft in Favour of IRCTC Ltd New Delhi.
How To Apply For IRCTC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview with the filled application form in the prescribed format along with original documents, one set of attested copies of requisite documents and two recent passport-size photographs from 15 to 30 May 2023.
For More Details & The Application Form: Click here.
Interview Location-1: Date & Time: 15.05.23 & 16.05.2023 10:30 am to 05:30 pm
Indian Culinary Institute Near NCHMCT,
A-35, Block A, Industrial Area, Sector 62,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201309.
Interview Location-2: Date & Time: 22.05.23 & 23.05.2023 10:30 am to 05:30 pm
Paryatan Bhawan C-13 Vipin Khand,
Tel No- 0522-2305522
Interview Location-3: Date & Time: 29.05.23 & 30.05.2023 10:30 am to 05:30 pm
Chandigarh Institute of Hotel Management Sector,
Chandigarh – 160036,
- Those working in Govt. / PSUs may apply through the proper channel or submit NOC at the time of the Interview OR should submit a proper relieving letter from the present employer in the event of selection in IRCTC.
- In case of an extension of the interview date, candidates must arrange their stay and food.