IRCTC Recruitment 2023 notification announced for Apprentice Posts. There are 15 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with Any degree/B.Com/ITI/10th can apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is the branch of the Indian Railways that handles catering, tourism, and online ticketing operations. This is the world’s second busiest corporation for selling lakhs of railways tickets every day. The tourism corporation also organizes budget and deluxe package tours for domestic and foreign tourists, it will cover the main tourist destinations.
IRCTC Recruitment 2023 for Apprentice:
|Total Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 5,000 – 9,000/-|
|Last date||30 September 2023|
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): Matriculation & ITI Certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT
- Executive – Procurement: Graduation pursuing in Commerce/ CA Inter/Supply Chain or Similar
- HR Executive Payroll & Employee Data Management: Graduate (in any discipline)
- Executive-HR: Graduate (in any discipline)
- Human Resource Training: Graduate (Pursuing)
- Media Coordinator: Graduate (Pursuing)
Duration: 12 months
Age limit ( As on 01 April 2023 ): 15 to 25 years
Age Relaxation: Relaxation to SC/ST – 5 yrs, OBC – 3 yrs, ExServicemen – 10 yrs, PwBD – 10 yrs.
- School pass-outs (class 5th – class 9th): Rs 5000/- per month
- School pass-outs (class 10th): Rs 6000/- per month
- School pass-outs (class 12th): Rs 7000/- per month
- National or State Certificate holder: Rs 7000/- per month
- Technician (vocational) apprentice or Vocational Certificate holder or Sandwich Course (Students from Diploma Institutions): Rs 7000/- per month
- Technician apprentice or diploma holder in any stream or Sandwich Course (Students from Degree Institutions): Rs 8000/- per month
- Graduates apprentices or degree apprentices or degree in any stream: Rs 9000/- per month
No.of.Vacancies: 15 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): 08 Posts
- Executive – Procurement: 02 Posts
- HR Executive Payroll & Employee Data Management: 02 Posts
- Executive-HR: 01 Post
- Human Resource Training: 01 Post
- Media Coordinator: 01 Post
- Selection will be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in the matriculation examination.
- In the case of a grading system of marking then the average of the highest and lowest marks will be taken.
- Applicants will be selected purely on merit.
- The final selection of applicants would be subject to verification of original testimonials.
- Candidates in the Stand-by list will be offered to join only on receipt of details of absentees and rejected candidates from the Merit list.
- The offers will be issued strictly in the order of Merit.
- The tentative schedule will be advised through the mail.
- Candidates who shall be shortlisted should be in readiness to report to concerned office for Document/Certificate Verification at short notice.
How To Apply For IRCTC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can enrol & apply in the Apprenticeship Portal latest by 30 September 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
Apprenticeship Portal ( to register & apply ): Click here.