Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IRCTC Recruitment notification announced for the posts of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant in various disciplines.There are totally 25 vacancies available in above mentioned jobs.Candidates with the qualification of ITI / HSC are eligible to apply for the job.Interested candidates can apply for this job through their official website.The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is the branch of the Indian Railways that handles the catering, tourism and online ticketing operations. This is the worlds second busiest corporation for selling the lakhs of railways tickets every day. Tourism corporation also organises the budget and deluxe package tours for domestic and foreign tourists, it will cover the main tourist destinations.
IRCTC Recruitment 2023 for Computer Operator and Programming Assistant:
|Job Role||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.5,000 – 9,000/Month|
|Last Date||15 January 2023|
Educational Qualification (As on 01 April 2022) :
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant :
- Candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board.
- Technical Qualifications : ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in COPA trade.
Apprentices Training Duration – One Year
Age Limit (As on 01 April 2022) : Candidates should have completed 15 years and should not have completed 25 years.
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 10 years
- Differently abled – 10 years
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant : 25 Posts
- Reservation as per Govt. of India guidelines to be followed.
Selected candidates engaged as Apprentices will be paid a stipend during the training.
Some of the categories are given below:
- School pass-outs (class 5th – class 9th) – Rs. 5,000/- per month
- School pass-outs (class 10th) – Rs. 6,000/- per month
- School pass-outs (class 12th) – Rs. 7,000/- per month
- National or State Certificate holder – Rs. 7,000/- per month
- Technician (vocational) apprentice or Vocational Certificate holder or Sandwich Course (Students from Diploma Institutions) – Rs. 7,000/- per month
- Technician apprentice or diploma holder in any stream or Sandwich Course (Students from Degree Institutions) – Rs. 8,000/- per month
- Graduates apprentices or degree apprentices or
degree in any stream – Rs. 9,000/- per month
Selection Process for IRCTC Recruitment 2023 :
- The Selection process will be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in matriculation examination. In case of a grading system of marking, the average of highest and lowest marks will be taken.
- In case two applicants are having the same marks the applicants having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also the same, then the applicants who passed the matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- There will be no written test or viva.
How to apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2023 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode in their official website latest by 12 January 2023.
For More Details : Click Here
To Apply : Click here
- Applicants should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Applicants are required to report for Document/Certificate Verification with their Originals.
- Applicants are required to submit their EWS Certificate, if he/she is claiming against EWS Quota.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now