IIT Patna Recruitment 2023 notification announced for Junior Research Fellow in a purely time-bound research project undertaken in this institute. There are 01 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of a B.E/B.Tech/BS-MS/M.Sc is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through email on 15 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
IIT Patna Recruitment 2023 for Junior Research Fellow:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 – 35,000/-p.m.|
|Last Date||15 September 2023|
Project: Mg2TiO4 Based Microwave Ceramics: Correlations of Dielectric Properties with Structure, Phase and Sintering Parameters
Duration of the Post: 36 months
Junior Research Fellow:
- B.S 4-year programme/ Integrated B.S.-M.S./M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent degree, with 55% marks and passing of NET-LS/GATE test
- 60 % (or higher) in 10th and 12th
- Bachelor’s degree level in the following disciplines:Metallurgical Engineering, Ceramic Engineering/ Technology, Polymer Science/ Chemistry/ Technology, Plastics Science / Technology, Rubber Science / Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering / Technology, Nanotechnology, Materials Science / Engineering, Physics and Chemistrywith a CGPA 6.5 or 65 %(or higher) and valid GATE (preferably with paper code PH, CY and XE) or NET score (or)
- Master’s degree level in the following disciplines:Metallurgical Engineering,Ceramic Engineering/ Technology, Polymer Science / Chemistry/ Technology, Plastics Science /Technology, Rubber Science / Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering / Technology, Nanotechnology, Materials Science / Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Applied Physics, Solid state Physics/ Technology, Solid State Materials, Solid State Electronic Materials, Applied Chemistry, Nanotechnology, Materials Science/Engineering, Steel Technology, Process Metallurgy, Welding Engineering, Industrial Metallurgy, Surface Science/Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Industrial and Production Engineering, Foundry and Forge Technologywith a CGPA of 6.5 or 60 %(or higher) marks for candidate with M.Tech. degree, andCGPA 7.5 or 70%(or higher) for M.Sc.candidate with valid GATE(preferably with paper code PH, CY and XE) or NET score
Age Limit: 28 Years
- A small relaxation in age limit may be considered, in the case of applicants who are suitably qualified and experienced, on the recommendations of the selection committee.
- The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled castes/ tribes/OBC, women and physically handicapped candidates.
Salary: Rs. 31,000 – 35,000/-p.m.
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Posts
- Shortlisted candidates (based on their applications) will be intimated for a Written Test followed by an Interview.
- The selected candidates would be asked to choose between offline walk-in (no travel allowances (TA) would be provided) and online interview mode
How to apply for IIT Patna Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates may send duly filled and scanned copies of the application form (refer to page 3) along with supporting documents (resume, mark sheets, certificates etc.) to Dr. Anirban Chowdhury, (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) by email on or before 15 September 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here.