IBM Off Campus Drive 2020 – IBM scheduled to hire for the role of Software Developer for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
Get Free Job Alerts on Whatsapp. Save 9444100128 as “FV Job Alert” & send Whatsapp Message “JOIN“
- BE or BTech in Computer Science and Information Science only (70% mandatory in current degree pursuing- no standing backlogs)
- Proven Programming Skills and analytical ability
- Problem solving ability with proven communication skills
- Ability to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Ability to cope with pressure under tough circumstances
- Be flexible and adaptable and have a mature personality
- Valid organisational and administrative skills
- Have an ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
- You will be part of Squad which will be co-located in Manyata, Bangalore
- You be involved in analysis/programming/testing of code in live projects in various CIO domains
- You will collaborate with other team members in the squad and across the tribe
- You will align to social contract agreed upon within the team for all meetings and deliverables
- You will acquire the necessary Agile skills required within the project
Assessment Process –
- IBM Cognify Test
- First Round Coding Test
- Second Round Coding Test
- Interviews(On Webex)
This requirement is for 6 months Internship from Jan’21 to Jun’21 and Full-time employment starting from Jun’21/Jul’21 once they complete their academics.
Stipend and Compensation details.
Stipend – INR 30K per month
- Annual Remuneration(AR of INR 7.25 Lakhs per annum)
- One Time Joining Bonus of INR 50K
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply (Links Updated)
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Note: After registered in first link candidates will receive a mail which will have the candidate reference number. Then click on Step 2 link and complete the registration form.