IBM Off Campus drive scheduled for role of Associate System Engineer. The Detailed eligibility Criteria and application process are given below.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Batch||2016 & 2017|
|Venue Date||Will be informed later|
|Venue Location||Will be informed later|
|Job Location||Across India|
- B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.E. / M.Tech (2016 and 2017 passout batch)
- B.E/B.Tech: Computer Science, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Instrumentation Engineering
- M.E./ M.Tech: Computer Science, Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Science and Information Security, Computer Technology, Computer Technology and Application, Computer Applications in Industrial Drives, Data Engineering, Information Security, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Software Systems. Web Technology
- Minimum Percentage: Graduation and Post-Graduation, e.g., B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.E. / MTech) – 65% or 6.5 CGPA
- School (SSLC or Xth, HSC /PUC/XII, Diploma or Equivalent) – 60% or 6.0 CGPA
- No current backlogs.
- Open to candidates from any college across the country
How to Apply IBM Referral Drive 2017? (Across India)
For IBM Referral Drive all eligible candidates can ask any IBM Employee to refer you to Job ID: 79285BR.
If you don’t know any employee apply here: Apply Now