IBM scheduled off campus drive for Global Technology Services (GTS), for 2018/2019 Batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and IBM Off Campus drive application process are given below.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2019: Across India
|Job Role||Associate Technical Engineer|
|Venue Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||Informed Later|
- Education: Graduation and Post-Graduation – B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA– 65% or 6.5 CGPA.
- Batch: 2018 & 2019 (Only candidates, who have completed & cleared their educational degree and have all Semester Mark sheets should apply)
- Backlogs: No current /past backlogs.
B.E/ B.Tech Eligible Branches:
- Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering Master Of Computer Application
- Information Science and Engineering / Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Information and Communication
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix and other OS.
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing;
- You will support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve.
- Interaction with other teams is often required to solve issues.
- It also provides the opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and maximize operations with minimal effort
Note: Students those who have already appeared for the drive in the past 6 months are not eligible.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now