IBM Off Campus Employee Referral Drive for Application Developer-C++.The Detailed eligibility Criteria and application process are given below.
IBM Off Campus Referral Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Application Developer: C++|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA
- 65% in Bachelors and Post-Graduation (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech and MCA)
- 60% in School (SSLC or Xth, HSC/PUC/XII, Diploma or Equivalent)
Roles & Responsibilities
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
How to Apply IBM Off Campus Referral Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates ask any IBM Employee to refer you against job code 94846BR.If you don’t know any Employee apply directly using the following link.
To Apply: Click here