IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 – IBM scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Technical Engineer for B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma graduates and Associate Systems Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Job Role||Qualification||Job Location|
|Associate Systems Engineer||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA||Across India|
|Associate Technical Engineer||B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma||Across India|
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 for Associate Systems Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Salary||upto Rs 4.2 LPA|
|Event Date||Informed later|
- Degree Courses: Graduation and Post-Graduation – B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech /M.Sc /MCA – 60% or 6.0 CGPA.(Calculation of qualifying marks=Sum total of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects)
- Course Completion Year: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/2021 only with less than 2 years experience.
- No current backlogs
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Science
- Software Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineer
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Control Instrumentation
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives.
How to Apply IBM Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link.
For More Details: Click here
Steps to Apply:
1. Apply to the Job Opening on the IBM career portal: https://ibm.co/2T6onBe
2. Candidate will receive an email that will have the candidate reference number.
3. Update the candidate reference number and complete the form: https://ibm.co/3puS7Eb
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 for Associate Technical Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Technical Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 June 2021|
Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Whatsapp !!! To Join– Click here
- B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma (computer/IT specialization only) students, 2019/2020/2021 pass outs.
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply (Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum total of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects)
- No current Backlogs.
CTC Compensation: –
- Will be discussed in the last round of interview.
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix and other OS.
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing.
How we’ll help you grow
- Access to “Your Learning Portal” open to all IBMers, to help employees develop their technical skills, with over 500+ learning plans, covering 200+ roles
- Opportunities of participating in programs designed to keep the employees skills industry relevant: Upskill employees to newer versions of technologies /cross-skill to grow diverse technical skills in the same technology. This also entails key external training sessions & certifications.
- Capability Building Interventions on non-technical aspects like communication, leadership, project management, service management, risk, quality and compliance
Shift Rotation: Candidate should be willing to work in assigned shifts ( including night shifts ).
- Anywhere within India, candidates should be willing to relocate based on project requirements
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link on or before 30 June 2021.
For Detailed Job Description:Click here
Registration Process –
1. Apply to the below Job Opening on IBM career portal.
2. Candidates will Receive a mail which will have a candidate reference number.
3. Go to the link below and complete the registration form.
Link – https://ibm.biz/BdfjDb
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now