IBM Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Associate System Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA – 2020 batch graduates. Only women candidates can apply for this drive. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 4.25 – 4.65 LPA|
|Venue Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||3rd/ 4th week of November 2019|
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA – 65%/ 6.5 CGPA
- SSLC/Xth, HSC/ PUC/ XII, Diploma or Equivalent – 60%/ 6.0 CGPA
- Batch: 2020
- Experience: Freshers
- No arrears at the time of application and joining
- Only Women Candidates will be considered
- Institutions, where IBM had already conducted campus hiring drive for Associate System Engineer role for 2020 batch, will not be eligible to attend this event.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Science
- Electronics & Communication Engineer
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA: INR 4.25 LPA + One-time settling allowance of INR 25000
- M.E/M.Tech: INR 4.65 LPA + One-time settling allowance of INR 25000
- Cognitive Ability Games (Cognify)
- Learning Agility Assessments
- English Languages Test
- Codings Test
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible women candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link on or before 16 November 2019.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here