IBM scheduled off campus drive for Global Technology Services (GTS), for 2018/2019 Batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and IBM Off Campus drive application process are given below.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2019: Across India
|Job Role||Associate Technical Engineer|
|Venue Date||27 July 2019|
- Education: Graduation and Post-Graduation – B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA– 65% or 6.5 CGPA.
- Batch: 2018 & 2019 (Only candidates, who have completed & cleared their educational degree and have all Semester Mark sheets should apply)
- Backlogs: No current /past backlogs.
B.E/ B.Tech Eligible Branches:
- Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering Master Of Computer Application
- Information Science and Engineering / Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Information and Communication
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix and other OS.
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing;
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now