IBM Off Campus drive scheduled for role of System Service Representative. The Detailed eligibility Criteria and application process are given below.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2017:
IBM Off Campus Drive at Pune on 3 April 2017:
|Job Role||Sysyem Service Representative|
|Batch||2015 & 2016|
|Venue Date||3 April 2017|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||22 March 2017|
- Degree: BE/B.Tech with a minimum of 60% or 6.0 CGPA in their highest education.
- Year of Passing: 2015 and 2016 pass out students
- Branches Eligible : Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Electrical / Instrumentation & Control
- Location of joining: Based on business requirement the posting can be in any location within India
- Additional Information: 24*7 environment. Should be willing to work in Night shift
Roles & Responsibilities
- This role is an individual contributor responsible for on-site installation, maintenance and repair of IBM and multi-vendor systems and components, including hardware, networking products, software and operating systems.
- They are the primary technical interface to customers for the coordination of hardware and/or software support and delivery of technical services as required by the customer.
- They are accountable to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with service delivery, technical support and operational services for the customer account(s).
- When critical situations occur, they are the IBM technical interface to customers and manage the situation until the problem is fixed.
How to Apply IBM Off Campus Drive?
All eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 22 March 2017-5 P.M and attend the drive in the following venue on 3 April 2017.
To Apply: Click here
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R),
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
3)Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
4)Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
7)Hard copy of Invitation mail received from company.
IBM Off Campus Referral Drive 2017: (Across India)
Job Role: System Service Representative
Job Location: Across India
- BE/ B.Tech
- Year of Passing: 2016 or 2015
- Branches: Computer Science/Electronics /Electronics & Communications /Electrical/Instrumentation and control
- Percentage: 65% or 6.5 CGPA in the Highest Degree
- Maharashtra region: 60% or 6.0 CGPA in the Highest degree
How to apply IBM Employee Referral Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates ask any IBM Employee to refer you against job code 87684BR.If you don’t know any Employee apply directly using the following link.
To Apply: Click here
IBM Off Campus Drive-Coimbatore on 20 March 2017:
- Any Graduates (10+2+3) Post Graduates, Diploma Holders (10+2+3)
- 2016 Pass outs (with no backlogs)
- No Percentage cut off
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Neutral accent
- Providing Voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem
- Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements
- Initial screening and assessment of communication skills (In Person)
- Voice & Accent assessment (Telephonic or In-Person)
- Technical Interview (Telephonic or In-Person)
Location of joining – Only Hyderabad
- Working in shifts is a mandate. Candidates applying and selected for the job will be expected to work in shifts – including evening, night and graveyard shifts.
- Project works 24×7 in various shifts and can vary depending on geographies supported
- Candidate should not have any backlogs in order to qualify for interview and selection process
How to apply IBM Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online through following link and attend the drive in following venue on 20 March 2017.
To Apply: Click here
KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology,
Documents to be carried for the event (original & one set of photocopies):
- Education all year mark sheets for the highest degree attained/pursuing
- Education degree certificate (if course is completed)
- Government issued photo ID card
- If currently employed: Offer letter or Latest revision Letter and last 3 months salary slips
- Valid Indian work permit (if applicable)