IBM Off Campus Employee Referral Drive for Software Engineer.The Detailed eligibility Criteria and application process are given below.
IBM Off Campus Referral Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA
Who you are:
• You will be responsible to Development and Testing of z Firmware systems. Interlock with stake holders and collect detailed feedbacks from customer, IBM sales/presales and other internal teams.
• You will be responsible to connect with Global teams & Collaborate effectively and deliver key functionalities from India labs.
What you’ll do:
- Follow Design Thinking Principles – Design and Development of z firmware systems, Platform management & Tools development.
- Follow Agile principles for firmware development, also Playback / demo the deliverables with key stakeholders.
- Ensure the quality of the product before delivery – As discussed and expected by z Systems Firmware org.
- Plan & Deliver technical trainings and knowledge sessions to IBM Customers.
- Exposure to Unix/Windows and Linux and Security is a added advantage.
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Experience in Application development, networking and security.
- Ability to pick up new areas and work on a Consultant Profile as well.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
- Proven Exp in UML Modeling, Design Patterns
- Proven Exp on with Core Java.
- Proven Exp on with scripting languages Python,Perl,Shell.
How to Apply IBM Off Campus Referral Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates ask any IBM Employee to refer you against job code 105224BR.If you don’t know any Employee apply directly using the following link.
To Apply: Click here