IAF Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 for the post of Commissioned Officers in Flying Branch for Degree/B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.Candidates also try Join Indian Army Recruitment
IAF Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Commissioned Officers in Flying Branch|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 June 2017|
IAF Indian Air Force Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate acquired on or after 21 May 15 is mandatory.
- Graduates with minimum three year degree course in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent and have passed Maths & Physics at 10+2 level or BE/B Tech degree (Four year course)
- Candidates who have cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent are also eligible.
Age Limit: 20 to 24 years as on 01 Jan 2018 i.e. Born between 02 Jan 1994 to 01 Jan 1998. (Both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidate holding valid and current commercial pilot licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years i.e Born between 02 Jan 1992 to 01 Jan 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
Height & Weight (For Men and Women)
(a) Height : 162.5 cms,
Min – 99 cms,
Max – 120 cms.
Thigh Length :
Max – 64 cms,
Sitting Height :
Min – 81.5 cms.
Max- 96 cms.
(b)Weight: Proportionate to the height and age.
- Candidates who habitually wear spectacles are not eligible.
- Minimum distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other correctable to 6/6 only for Hyper metropia colour vision CP-1. Hypermetropia: +2.0 d Sph,Manifest Myopia: Nil, Retinoscopic Myopia: -0.5 in any meridian permitted,Astigmatism: + 0.75 D Cyl (with +2.0 D- Max) Maddox Rod Test (i) at 6 meters- Exo-6 prism D, Eso-6 prism D, Hyper-1 prism D, Hypo-1 prism (ii) at 33 cms -Exo-16 prism D, Eso-6 prism D, Hyper-1 prism D, Hypo-1 prism D.Hand held stereoscope – All of BSV Grades. Convergence – upto 10 cm.Cover test for distant and near – Lateral divergence/convergence recovery rapid and complete. Refractive Surgeries. Binocular Vision – Must possess good binocular vision (fusion and stereopsis with good amplitude and depth)
IAF Indian Air Force Recruitment Selection Procedure:
All applicants whose applications are submitted by due date will be called for testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) at Dehradun, Mysore, and Varanasi. The testing would consist of three stages as given below: –
- Stage-I. Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with Picture Perception and discussion Test will be conducted on the first day. Stage-I test is a screening test and only those who qualify would undergo subsequent testing. All Stage-I qualified candidates would be subjected to document check to ascertain their eligibility for NCC
Special Entry Scheme applied for. Those candidates who either do not qualify in Stage-I or do not meet the required eligibility criteria would be sent back on the first day itself.
- Stage-II. Testing consisting of Psychological, Group Tests and Interview will commence after document check for the next five days.
- Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) would be administered to recommended candidates only. This is once in a lifetime test. Candidates who have failed the (CPSS)/PABT in an earlier attempt or a Flight Cadet suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy will not be eligible to apply IAF Indian Air Force Recruitment
How to apply IAF Indian Air Force Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this positions in online latest by 15 June 2017.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here