IAF Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 announced posts of Airmen Group Y. Candidates who are completed 12th will be eligible to attend the rally at the given venue. Candidates have to carry the required documents while appearing for the rally. The detailed eligibility and IAF Recruitment application process are given below. Candidates also try to Join Indian Army Recruitment
Present Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally 2019 Locations: Odisha, Chattisgarh, Tamilnadu
Indian Air Force: It was founded on 8 October 1932 and its headquarters is in New Delhi. It is the fourth amongst the air forces of the world and its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during armed conflict. The major operations undertaken by the Indian Air Force include Operation Vijay, Operation Meghddot, Operation Cactus and Operation Poomalai.
IAF Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019:
Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally Schedule 2019 for Airmen:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Rally Locations||Odisha, Chattisgarh, Tamilnadu|
|Age Limit||17 to 21 years|
For Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) IAF(S), Auto Tech & IAF(P) Trades:
- Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate as well as in English in Class XII or equivalent examination. (OR)
- Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in a vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
For Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Medical Assistant Trade:
- Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate as well as in English in Class XII or equivalent examination.
- Education Boards listed in Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) website as members, shall only be permitted.
- Exact aggregate % of marks before decimal as written in the marks sheet of 10+2/Intermediate/Equivalent OR calculated as per the rules of concerned Education Board shall only be considered (For example 49.99% should be taken as 49% and not be rounded off to 50%).
Age Limit: Between 17 to 21 years.
During training, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month shall be paid. On completion of training, the starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Military Service Pay (MSP) shall be Rs. 26,900/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as
applicable) which, in subsequent years, may rise as per the career progression of the individual.
The selection process will be based on the Physical fitness test, Written Test, Adaptability Test 1 & Adaptability Test 2 and Medical Examination.
Scheme of Test:
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- PFT consists of a 1.6 Km run to be completed within 6 minutes 30 seconds.
- Candidates shall also have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/track pant.
- The Written Test will be objective type and question paper shall be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
- Answers are to be annotated on OMR sheet.
- Duration of the written test will be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- 01 mark for every correct answer.
- Nil (0) marks for the unattempted question.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer or choosing more than one option as an answer.
- All candidates who pass the Written Test will have to undertake Adaptability Test-1 on the same or subsequent day depending on the local conditions.
- Adaptability Test – 1 is to assess the suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
- All candidates who pass Adaptability Test-1 will have to undertake Adaptability Test-2 as per policy in vogue.
- Adaptability Test-2 is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of the Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
Dynamic Factor Test (DFT):
- All candidates who pass Adaptability Test-2 will have to undertake a Dynamic Factor Test to assess the required qualities to function as IAF(Security) in Indian Air Force.
Medical Examination shall be conducted by the Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and existing policy in vogue. Medical Examination would also include Baseline Investigation of: –
- Blood Haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC
- Urine RE/ME
- Biochemistry:- (i) Blood Sugar Fasting & PP (ii) Serum Cholesterol (iii) Urea, Uric acid, Creatinine (iv) LFT- Serum Bilirubin, SGOT, SGPT (d) X-Ray chest (PA view) (e) ECG (R) (f) Tests for Narcotic Drug and Psychotropic Substance Abuse.
How to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally Schedule 2019?
All Interested and eligible candidates can attend the rally on the rally date at the mentioned venue. (Check below table for rally date and venue)
For More Details: Click here
|Rally Location||Rally Date||Districts to be covered||Notification link|
|New Willingdon Camp, Air Force Station New Delhi, Lok Kalyan Marg, New Delhi||18-23 Oct 2019||All Sports Person||Details|
|Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||17-23 Oct 2019||State of Tamil Nadu, State of Kerala, UT of Puducherry, UT of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and UT of Lakshadweep Islands||Details|
|Paraba Stadium, Koraput Odisha||16-19 Oct 2019||Designated Districts of State of Odisha||Details|
|Babu Pandhari Rao Kridutt Indoor Stadium, |
Amma Talab, Dhamtari,
|13-18 Oct 2019||Districts from Chattisgarh||Details|
|Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Indoor Stadium, |
Bambolim, North Goa.
|27 - 31 Aug 2019||North Goa and South Goa||Details|
|Paljor Stadium, Gangtok, Sikkim.||28 - 30 Aug 2019||All districts of State of Sikkim.||Details|
|Punjab Armed Police (PAP) Grounds, Jalandhar, Punjab.||05 - 09 Aug 2019||Jalandhar, Hoshiarpur, Pathankot, SBS Nagar, Roopnagar & Moga ,Ludhiana, Gurdaspur, Tarn Taran, Fazilka, Bathinda & Kapurthala||Details|
|Dav Public School, Koyla Nagar, Dhanbad (Jharkhand)||24 - 29 Aug 2019||Ranchi, Bokaro,latehar, Simdega, Palamu,Hazaribagh, Pakur Lohardaga,Chatra, Dumka Giridih, Saraikela, Ramgarh,Dhanbad, Deoghar, East Singhbhum, West Singhbhum, Garhwa, Godda, Gumla, Jamtara, Koderma, Khunti, & Sahebganj||Details|