HPPSC Recruitment 2018 – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission(HPPSC) Job notification for Naib Tehsildar and Tehsil Welfare Officer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HPPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Naib Tehsildar, Tehsil Welfare Officer|
|Job location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last date||22 February 2018|
Essential Qualification: Graduate from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh & suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Age limit(As on 01.01.2018):
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Naib Tehsildar: Between 21 to 45 years
- Tehsil Welfare Officer: Between 18 & 45 years
- Age relaxation as per government policy
Post wise vacancies: 20 Posts
- Naib Tehsildar – 9 posts
- Tehsil Welfare Officer – 11 Posts
HPPSC Recruitment Selection process:
- Initially, an objective type Screening Test of two hours duration will be conducted consisting of one paper of General Knowledge of 120 questions of multiple choice answers for short listing candidates for the Main Examination. The marks obtained by the candidates in the screening test will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- The number of candidates to be called for (Main) written examination will be 20 times of the total number of posts advertised.
- The total number of candidates to be called for viva-voce on the basis of written examination shall be three times of the total number of posts advertised
Scheme of Examination:
|G.K. & Current Affairs||100|
Minimum Pass marks: 33% (In each section)
- General Category: Rs.400/-
- S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P.: Rs.100/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P: No Fee
Examination Centres: Shimla, Mandi, Dharamsala, Solan, Una, Nahan, Bilaspur, Kullu, Chamba and Hamirpur
How to apply HPPSC Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 22 February 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here