HPPSC Recruitment 2021 -Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer in Electrical and Civil fields. There are totally 26 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who completed their B.E/B.Tech in relevant discipline can apply for this post. The age limit of the candidate should not exceed 18 to 45 years. The last date to apply for this post is on 05 January 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. After the last date, the link has been deactivated so the candidates apply for the post before the tentative date.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission:
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, known commonly as HPPSC, is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of Government of Himachal Pradesh constituted on 8 April 1971.The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, being an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority, set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India have to discharge the duties and functions, assigned to them under Article 320 of the Constitution.
HPPSC Recruitment 2021:
HPPSC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Engineer:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date||05 January 2021|
For Assistant Engineer (Electrical):
- Must possess regular full time degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering from an Institute / University duly approved / recognized by the AICTE / UGC or AMIE enrolled up to on or before 31-05-2013 from Institute of Engineers (India) Calcutta.
- Desirable: Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh
For Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- Must Possess regular full time degree in Civil Engineering from an Institute / University duly approved / recognized by the AICTE / UGC or AMIE enrolled up to on or before 31-05-2013 from Institute of Engineers (India), Calcutta.
- Desirable: Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- For General – 18 – 45 years.
Upper age relexable by:
- For SC/ST/OBC/WFF/PWD – up to 5 years
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 24 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – Rs.15,600-39,100/month
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Rs.27,750/month
HPPSC Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on the Screening Test Computer-based test/Offline test (objective/descriptive), Personality Test and Final selection
- Eligible candidates will be called for personality tests by subjecting them to either Computer-based Screening Test (objective-type) or Offline Screening Test (objective/descriptive) of two hours duration.
- Minimum pass marks in Computer Based Test / Offline Test (objective or descriptive) are 25% for the candidates of General category and 20% for the candidates of reserved categories
- Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of his/ her performance in the Personality Test, which will be of maximum 100 marks.
- The minimum pass marks in personality test are 45 for the candidates of general category and 35 marks for the candidates of reserved categories.
- 80 questions of multiple choice of degree level in Electrical Engineering subject and 10 questions consisting General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh and 10 questions consisting of General knowledge of National / International affairs of 2 hours duration.
- Marks obtained in the Screening Test are only meant to short list the number of candidates for personality test(s)and are in no way to be presumed by the candidates as being their merit for final selection.
- For General Category/EWS of H.P: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/BPL/EWS of H.P belonging to UR-BPL of H.P. category: Rs.100/-
- For Female candidates/ Ex-Servicemen of H.P: No fee
Mode of Payment: By debit or credit card or internet banking through “e-Payment Gateway”,
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidate should apply with required documentations through online using their official website on or before 05 January 2021.
To Apply: Click here
HPPSC Recruitment 2020 for Civil Judge: (Expired)
|Job Role||Civil Judge|
|Salary||Rs. 27,700 – 44,770/-Month|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date||05 January 2020|
Educational Qualification (as on fifth of January 2020):
- Candidate must be a holder of degree in Law as recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Age Limit (as on 5th January 2020): 22 to 35 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by
- 03 years for S.C. & OBC category candidates of Himachal Pradesh.
Category Wise Vacancies:
- Existing Vacancies: 07 posts [UR]
- Anticipated: 04 posts [UR-1, OBC-2 and SC-1]
HPPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on Preliminary examination, Main examination and Personality Test.
- The preliminary examination shall be an objective type examination consisting of the following three papers of 100 Marks each:
- Each paper shall be of one-hour duration and the examination in all the three papers shall be held on the same day.
- Civil Law-I
- Civil Law-II
- Criminal Law
Main examination (Narrative):
- Each paper will last for three hours.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- No candidate shall be credited with any marks in any paper unless he obtains at least 40
percent marks in that paper, except Hindi language paper (paper-V) in which candidate
should obtain at least 33 percent marks.
- No candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written test unless he obtains 45
percent marks in aggregate in all papers and at least 33 percent marks in language paper i.e. Hindi in Devanagri script.
- For General Category: Rs.400/-
- For SC/OBC & Other prescribed reserved of H.P: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Through “e-Payment” i.e. through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
How to Apply HPPSC Recruitment 2020 for Civil Judge?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online in the following link on or before 05 January 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Submission of online application dates: 15.12.2019 to 05.01.2020
- Ending date to download applications: 13.01.2020
- Prelims exam date: 05.03.2020
- Preliminary exam result declaration date: 15.03.2020
- Mains exam date: 30.03.2020