HPPSC Recruitment 2019 – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Job notifications for 54 vacancies in the post of Inspector, Election Kanungo & Extension Officier and 5 Vacancies in Civil Judge. The last date for the above two posts is 22 July 2019 and 10 July 2019. Eligible candidates apply for the post online. After the last date, the link has been disappeared so the candidates apply for the post before the tentative date. For Upcoming Government jobs link Govt. Jobs 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission:
HPPSC was established on 8 April 1971.The President of union and join commission appointed the Chairman and others members of a public service commission. The State commission is appointed by the Governor of the State. The commission plans the different methods of recruitment for selecting the candidates.
HPPSC Recruitment 2019:
HPPSC Recruitment for Inspector/ Election Kanungo/ Extension Officier:
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date||22 July 2019|
- A Candidate must hold a Bachelor degree of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be a deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possesses an equivalent qualification.
Note: The Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Between 18 years and 45 years.
- 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/WFF/PWD of H.P
- For H.P. Govt. employees and Ex-servicemen of H.P., the age relaxation is as per Government’s instructions issued from time to time.
- For Inspector/Inspector(Audit) Cooperative Societies/ Extension Officer: Rs.13900/ Month
- For Election Kanungo: Rs.11910/ Month
Department wise Vacancies:
- For Cooperation: 43 posts
- For Election: 7 posts
- For Industries: 4 posts
- For General Category: Rs.400/-
- For Gen./S.C/S.T/OBC BPL: Rs.100/-
- For S.C. of H.P./ S.T. of H.P./ O.B.C. of H.P. & PWD(Gen.PWD/S.C PWD/S.T.PWD/OBC PWD of H.P): Rs.100/-
- For Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P.: No Fee
- The selection process is based on the Preliminary examination and Mains Examination.
- The preliminary examination consists of 200 questions for three hours duration.
Syllabus for Preliminary examination:
|1||History, Geography and socio-economic development of Himachal Pradesh.||60 Marks|
|2||Knowledge of current events of national and international||60 Marks|
|3||Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India, and Disaster Management. Environment and Gender issues and teaching of Mahatma Gandhi||80 Marks|
Syllabus for Mains Examination:
|1||Paper-I English (Conventional)||150|
|3||Paper-III General Knowledge||200|
For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deduced as a penalty
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now