Hero MotoCorp Recruitment 2024: Hero MotoCorp is scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/Diploma graduates. Candidates looking for a job in Haridwar, Uttarakhand can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
MAQ Software is scheduled to hire System/Network Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates.. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> MAQ Software Off Campus Drive
SAS is scheduled to hire an Associate Software Developer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc graduates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> SAS Recruitment
Join us at Hero MotoCorp, Haridwar. A day in the life of Honda MotoCorp as an Engineer will be like the Preparation of Manpower as per planning. Maintain check on process parameters of Critical equipment. Production planning of Shift in line with PPC plan. Maintain Product and process Quality requirement. Documentation and reporting of Production. This is an opportunity to take on an exciting new career challenge. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
Hero MotoCorp Recruitment 2024 for Graduate Engineer Trainee:
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|3 – 9 years
|Best in Industry
Graduate Engineer Trainee:
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engg with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Diploma in Mechanical Engg with 5 to 9 years of relevant experience
- MS Office, SAP & Lotus notes.
- 5S, TPM, SPC & TPS
- Assembly line management
- Robot Operations / SCADA System
- Material Handling of critical/ sophisticated parts
- Safety protocols expoaue for handling of electronic parts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Behavioral-Based Safety Approach
- Planning and decision making.
Your key Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Controlling Engine Production in shifts to achieve daily Production Targets.
- Optimization of Rejection Cost, Consumable cost, Indirect tool cost for improving the profitability
- Implementation of TPM, 5S & TEI activities to improve the employee engagement & efficiency.
- Make, adhere & improve management system to sustain & improve the current level of deptt.
- To ensure cost targets to be meet with assigned cost to aligned with overall deptt cost target.
- To ensure safe, healthy and environment friendly shop floor with in his shift.
- Strengthening DWM activities on Shop Floor
- Achieving Customer Delight through best quality control practices in shop floor.
- Proper manpower Handling
The Role: As the TM/LINE INCHARGE-ENGINE ASSEMBLY, you will be part of the Operations and will report to the Section Head – Assembly(Engine Assembly). The purpose of your role will be to responsible for Assembly Manufacturing at HM3H as per desired production volume through monitoring work flow and Optimal planning of equipment, raw material, consumable, manpower by ensuring safety guidelines adherence for the manufacturing setup.
How to Apply for Hero MotoCorp Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible by following the link.
For more details & Apply: Click here.