GSECL Recruitment 2017 – Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Job notification announced for the post of Junior Engineer( Vidyut Sahayak) for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
GSECL Recruitment 2017 for VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JE):
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Salary||1st year – Rs. 21,550/-|
2nd year – Rs. 23,550/-
|Job Location||Vadodara, Gujarat|
|Last date||26 November 2017|
Educational Qualifications: Full time/Regular BE/B.Tech in Electrical/Mechanical/ Instrumentation & Control / Environment/ Metallurgy/ Civil Engineering from recognized University.
Note: Equivalent Degree considered as under:-
- BE/BTech (Electrical and Electronics) is considered equivalent to BE/B.Tech (Electrical).
- BE/BTech(Electronics and Instrumentation) is considered equivalent to BE/B.Tech (Instrument & Control)
Discipline wise vacancies: 110 Posts
- VS(JE) Electrical – 45 Posts
- VS(JE) Mechanical – 41 Posts
- VS(JE) Instrumentation & Control – 12 Posts
- VS(JE) Environment – 01 Post
- VS(JE) Metallurgy – 01 Post
- VS(JE) Civil – 10 Posts
Age limit (As on 06.11.2017):
- For UR candidates: 35 years
- For SC, ST and SEBC Candidates: 40 years
- Age relaxation as per government policy.
Period of Engagement: Two Years as Vidyut Sahayak
- For SEBC and UR Candidates Rs. 500 /-
- For SC/ST Candidates Rs. 250 /-
- PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-.
Mode of Payment: The applicant has to pay application fees in any of the Branches of State Bank of India through Challan or On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
GSECL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process for Vidyut Sahayak:
- The selection process is based on Online test.
- The online test consists of 100 marks. There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
- The Question Paper will be in English Language Only.
- The syllabus of test will be displayed on website subsequently.
How to apply for GSECL Recruitment 2017 – apply @ gsecl.in?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 6 November 2017 to 26 November 2017.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online Application available from 6 November 2017)
Important dates to Remember:
- Opening date of Online Application: 06.11.2017.
- Last date for Online Application: 26.11.2017 before 06.00 P.M.
- Last date of payment of fees: 28.11.2017