Genesys Recruitment 2018 scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates for a role of Associate Software Engineer at Chennai Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Genesys Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field
- Good working knowledge in VOIP especially SIP
- Strong hands-on scripting experience in Python and Selenium
- Experience in developing CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Should have very good testing skills
- Should be proficient in coding & scripting for automating Test Cases
- Basic knowledge in Robot Framework
- Self-driven towards gaining in-depth technical domain knowledge to effectively review new product requirements and technical designs
- Adopting and promoting best practices within the immediate and wider teams
- Review of Functional Specifications and other input documents towards test planning
- Develop test plans, test environment and test scenarios for new product features
- Have an automate-first attitude to improve test efficiency
- Provide estimations of work effort for test execution
- Testing of the various components of the product at a feature level as well as at integrated system level
- Debugging and astute reporting of aberration observed during the testing from the expected results
- Review of product documentation
- Interface with other teams like engineering, technical publications, tech support and provide inputs with respect to system behavior during testing
- Perform RCA for Customer reported defects and coming up with measures to stop such defect escapes in future releases
How to Apply Genesys Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here