|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Candidates should be a graduate in ECE or CSE or IT
- Candidates should have an experience of 0 -1 year in the software industry
- Candidates should be willing to master new technologies quickly
- Should have very good testing skills
- Should be proficient in coding & scripting for automating Test Cases
- Strong hands-on scripting experience in Python and Selenium
- Knowledge in Eclipse is a value addition.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Self-driven towards gaining in-depth technical domain knowledge to effectively review new product requirements and technical designs
- Adopting and promoting best practices within the immediate and wider teams
- Review of Functional Specifications and other input documents towards test planning
- Develop test plans, test environment and test scenarios for new product features
- Have an automate-first attitude to improve test efficiency
- Provide estimations of work effort for test execution
- Testing of the various components of the product at a feature level as well as at integrated system level
- Debugging and astute reporting of aberration observed during the testing from the expected results
- Review of product documentation
- Interface with other teams like engineering, technical publications, tech support and provide inputs with respect to system behavior during testing
- Perform RCA for Customer reported defects and coming up with measures to stop such defect escapes in future releases
How to Apply for Genesys Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here