Genesys Recruitment 2019 scheduled for B.E/B.Tech graduates for a role of Associate Software Engineer at Chennai Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Should be a graduate in ECE or CSE passed out from reputed Engineering Colleges.
- Should be willing to master new technologies quickly and code.
- 0-1 Years of experience in C++/Java.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Good understanding of OOPS is a MUST along with exposure to Object Oriented Design(OOD).
- Should have good communication skills.
- Knowledge of IDEs such as Eclipse/IntelliJ and MS Visual Studio .
- Familiarity of cloud technologies such AWS would be a added advantage .
- Conversant with O/S like Windows, RHEL
- Analyzing the product requirements.
- Design and develop new product features within estimated plans for development.
- Provide estimations of work effort for requirements
- Define and manage the build.
- Implement and unit test developed features
- Review design and code of peers
- Work with QA to define a test plan and help them understanding the features
- Reproduce and fix defects
- Automate unit test cases for the newly developed features with Continuous Integration (CI) framework.
- Become source of innovative features/solutions to enhance our core business
How to Apply Genesys Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here