Experis IT Off Campus Drive scheduled for the role of Software Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech-2017 & 2018 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Experis IT Off Campus Drive details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 2.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||2 March 2019|
- Candidates should be either 2017/2018 passed out BE/B.Tech graduates.
- Only for CSE/IT/ISE branches.
- Aggregate should be more than 65% in graduation and more than 60% in 12th and 10th.
- Candidates should be ready to relocate anywhere in India.
- Personal Introduction
- Group Discussion
- Online Test – Technical Aptitude, Analytical & Verbal
Work Location: PAN India (Anywhere In India – Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh).
How to apply Experis IT Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the drive at the following venue on 2 March 2019.
Venue Date & Time: 2nd March 2019 (Saturday) at 10 AM onwards
City Engineering College
Kanakapura Road, Doddakallasandra,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560062
Documents to Carry:
- Aadhar Card (Original/Photocopy)
- Updated Resume.