Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2024: Ericsson scheduled an off-campus drive to hire Software Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates. Those who are looking for an IT job in Noida/Gurgaon/Bangalore can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible. The detailed selection process and application procedure are given below.
Infosys is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Consultant/Senior Associate Consultant/Consultant/Senior Consultant. Interested candidates can apply here >>> Infosys Off Campus Drive
Eurofins is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer (Java Developer). Interested candidates can apply here >>> Eurofins Off Campus Drive
Join at Ericsson. As an Ericsson R&D engineer, you will have the freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities enable you to acquire the knowledge and skills vital to progress and reach your career goals. This is an opportunity to take on an exciting new career challenge. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
About the company: Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm. The company sells infrastructure, software, and services in information and communications technology for telecommunications service providers and enterprises, including, among others, 3G, 4G, and 5G equipment, and Internet Protocol (IP) and optical transport systems. The company employs around 100,000 people and operates in more than 180 countries. Ericsson has over 57,000 granted patents. Ericsson has been a major contributor to the development of the telecommunications industry and is one of the leaders in 5G.
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2024 Details:
|Software Engineer Trainee
|Best in Industry
Software Engineer Trainee:
- Software Developer (Python)
- Cloud Software Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Verification Engineer
- B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science or related disciplines from any of the reputed institutes.
- First Class with Distinction, CGPA 8.0 and above, with no arrears, backlogs during the graduation
- Strong/solid grasp of software design/development and debugging skills of assigned modules of a comprehensive product suite.
- Theoretical and solid understanding of programming and scripting languages (C/C++/Java/Python).
- Encouraged to develop domain knowledge along with technical / proprietary skills.
- Good grasp of software design/development and debugging skills of assigned modules.
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English
- Creativity and ability to formulate problems and tackle them independently.
- Software Developer (Python): Proficiency in Python and Skills in Cloud-native applications
- Cloud Software Engineer: Skills in Dockers, Kubernetes, Microservice, Jenkins
- Data Scientist: Skills in Python and Machine Learning
- Verification Engineer: Skills in Java, Selenium, Testing, Kubernetes
- Development, support, maintenance, and implementation of small to medium non-complex components of a project module.
- Work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard programming concepts and principles.
- Work under supervision/ mentorship with frequent review of accomplished objectives. Participate on a project team of engineers involved in software development.
- Design, develop, improve, maintain and document assigned modules of a product suite.
- Produce code within quality and coding standards following standard coding design processes and procedures/guidelines.
- Develop basic understanding of current product suite and provide ideas for improvement.
- Develop well-defined modules; and perform well-defined unit, product level and dev. tests.
- Carry out other related tasks and projects as required.
- Make routine technical decisions with clearly defined parameters but consult with other developers or Senior Engineers or Managers.
- Demonstrate self-organizational and planning skills.
Job Description: Ericsson is now looking for Graduate Engineers from top-tier universities in India, to significantly expand its Research & Development teams in Bangalore, working on various technologies such as: Cloud Infrastructure, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud Native, 5G Core Networks, Cognitive Networks Design & Optimization and Packet Transport.
Exciting Opportunity: Our R&D teams influence projects from conception to delivery, initiate ideas, articulate new developments, and present radical new thinking. It calls for people with the curiosity about, passion for and capability to develop, adapt and drive new technologies, ideas and concepts. We explore the avenues made available by our global reach, performing cutting-edge studies in cooperation with partners, customers, leading universities, and research institutes in India and overseas.
How to Apply for Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible by following the link.
For more details & Apply: Click here.