Deloitte Walk-in Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of USI Tax Internship for B.com/BBA/BBM – 2018/2019 graduates at Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Deloitte Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||USI Tax Internship|
|Walk-In Date||301 December 2019|
- Qualification: B.com/BBA/BBM (Full time Freshers only)
- Batch: 2018 and 2019 Passouts
- Percentage: 60% & above only. (Candidates with less than 60% are not eligible)
- Internship Duration: Jan – April(2020)
- You will be paid during the internship
- B.tech/ B.sc are not eligible
- Pursuing Higher education/Masters are not eligible(Distance/Full time)
- MBA/M.com/M.tech/M.sc Post Graduates are not eligible
- Foreign Degree/ PG are not allowed
- This is an internship opportunity at Deloitte Hyderabad for 4 months.
- Candidates who have attended the interview within the last 3 months are not eligible for further process.
- Work with the Manager and Assistant Manager on various projects based on business requirements.
- Printing of returns from Access (tool) to PDF and posting them to Tracker (tool).
- Receiving & tracking the E-file authorization forms and posting them to Tracker.
- To circulate weekly reports to various engagement Offices.
- Updating Tracker (tool) with status details
- To work on Internal Controls
- Aptitude for learning technology quickly (proprietary tools such as Tracker)
- The U.S. India Tax Compliance Group works with U.S.-based clients to provide tax compliance services, including income tax return preparation, and computations.
- Specifically, this position will focus on providing individual tax return compliance process services, including projections, tax accounting, and related income tax compliance research for U.S. federal, state, and international tax matters, and identification and preparation of advisory services related to income tax matters.
How to Apply for Deloitte Walk-in Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidate can attend this drive on 01 December 2019 to the following venue.
Date: 01 December 2019 Time: 9 AM – 12 PM
P Janardhan Reddy Nagar,
Point of Contact: Manoj Singh / Sesha Sai
Request you to carry on the following:
- Any original government ID proof
- Updated resume hard copy