Dedalus Group Recruitment 2024: Dedalus Group is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineering for M.E/M.Tech/MIS/M.Sc graduates. Candidates looking for a job in Chennai can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NatWest Group is scheduled to hire for the Software Engineer role. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> NatWest Group Recruitment.
Intellipaat is scheduled to hire a Business Development Trainee/Associate (FTE) for Any Graduate/Post Graduate candidates in Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Intellipaat Off Campus Drive.
At Dedalus Life flows through our software. Every day we do something special by helping caregivers and health professionals deliver better care to their served communities. Take the next step in your career that will make a profound impact. Join at Dedalus to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact in providing better care for a healthier planet. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
About the company: Dedalus Group is a leading international healthcare software solutions provider, working at scale to enable multiple local healthcare models and ecosystems to transform care digitally. Dedalus supports the whole continuum of care, through its open standards-based solutions serving each actor of the healthcare ecosystem to provide better care for each individual in a healthier planet.
Dedalus Group Recruitment 2024 Details:
|Associate Software Engineering
|1 – 3 Years
|Best in Industry
Associate Software Engineering:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or Engineering
- 2+ years of relevant IT experience with solid technical exposure,
- Should have experience on designing/developing large scale or mission critical applications, preferably in the field of healthcare.
- Exposure to Mobile platforms (Android/iOS) is an added advantage.
- Passion for programming extends beyond working hours.
- Experience of liaising extensively with external (onsite) or internal clients
- Hands on experience: 1 – 3 Years
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Command of languages: English (Excellent)
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical and business suitability.
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as TFS, Bit bucket, IBMs CM Synergy & code management principles.
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components.
- Excellent at SOLID design principles and understanding of various other design patterns.
What you’ll achieve: As a Java Developer you will be part of our highly successful Development team, utilising your skills in the development and enhancement of our market leading software applications for the hospital and healthcare environment. Working with an extended highly skilled team, you will be making a profound impact throughout the healthcare sector.
How to Apply for Dedalus Group Recruitment 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible by following the link.
For more details & Apply: Click here.