Cyient Walk-in Drive Scheduled for the role of Junior Executive Operations for Any Degree graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given in below.
Cyient Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Role||Junior Executive Operations|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Date||18 May 2019|
- Any Diploma / Degree with 60% Marks
- Ensure all requests for travel services are acknowledged and handled in an efficient manner.
- Source the most cost effective solutions for flights, accommodation and hire cars.
- Providing a full range of administrative support to one or more business divisions
- Liaise with People Planning to ensure all people movements are booked and itineraries are confirmed.
- Managing dashboards and analysing reports.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Attention to detail and a positive can do attitude.
- Ability to cope with changing tasks and priorities.
- Be able to closely work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment of objectives and expectations.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines within a team environment.
- Previous experience in the customer support industry is an advantage.
How to apply for Cyient Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 18 May 2019.
Venue date: 18 May 2019 Time: 09:00 AM
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now