CPRI Recruitment 2018 – Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Job notification announced for the post of Engineering Officer, Technician and Assistant Librarian.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CPRI Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Engineering Officer, Technician, Assistant Librarian|
|Salary||Up to Rs.1,42,400/-|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||29 January 2018|
- B.E/ B. Tech in First Class in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering with an aggregate minimum of 65% or 6.84/10 CGPA.
- Candidates applying with qualification of AMIE should have 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in Section B alone (Qualifying of AMIE candidates will be regulated as per MHRD Order No. 11-15-2011-AR(TS.II) dated 6.12.2012. Candidates enrolled for AMIE up to 31.5.2013 and completed the course are only eligible).
- The candidates applying for the post essentially shall posses valid GATE score for the year 2016/2017.
Technician: 2 year ITI certificate in Electrician Trade
Assistant Librarian: University Degree is essential. In addition Diploma in Library Science or B. Lib.Sc is required.
Post wise vacancies: 13 Posts
- Engineering Officer – 9 Posts
- Technician – 2 Posts
- Assistant Librarian – 2 Posts
Age limit(As on 29.01.2018):
- Engineering Officer/Assistant Librarian: 18 to 30 years
- Technician: 18 to 28 years
- Age relaxation as per government policy
- Engineering Officer: Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-
- Technician: Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Assistant Librarian: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
Probation Period: Probation for all the posts will be initially for a period of 2 years.
CPRI Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process is based on MCQ Test/ Skill Test/ Trade Test/ Document Verification Process.
- The selection is on the basis of their valid GATE Score (2016/2017) in the order of merit.
- CPRI reserves the right to fix the cutoff GATE score for ranking.
- The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for OMR based MCQ test and Trade test. The final selection will be based on their performance in the MCQ test subject to qualifying in Trade test.
- Trade test will be gono-go basis. The candidates who qualify in the Trade test, empanelment shall be done based on MCQ test merit Qualifying in Trade test is mandatory for selection.
- The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for OMR based MCQ test. The final selection will be based on their performance of MCQ test and academic merit prescribed for the post.
- The weightage for the purpose will be 50% each in respect of Academic Merit & Marks scored in the MCQ test.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM and Departmental Candidates)
Examination Centre: Bangalore only.
How to apply for CPRI Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 29 January 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Online Registration commencement Date: 08.01.2018
- Online Registration Closing Date: 29.01.2018
- Application fee payment online: 08.01.2018(10.00 AM) to 29.01.2018(5.00 PM)
- Date of MCQ Test and Availability of Admit cards on website: Will be notified later
- Announcing the list of selected candidates: Will be notified later