Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
CPRI Recruitment 2023 announced for Driver post. Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) invites applications for Engineering Consultant & Engineering Officer/Engineering Assistant/Assistant/Driver. There are 100 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates who completed M.E/M.Tech & B.E/B. Tech/B.Sc/Diploma/ITI from a recognized Board or equivalent can apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online & the postal. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure are mentioned below.
CPRI Recruitment 2023:
CPRI Recruitment 2023 for Engineering Consultant:
|Job Role||Engineering Consultant|
|Total Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs 60,000 – 70,000/-|
|Last Date||15 April 2023|
Name of the Project Title: Development of DLMS/COSEMTesting Tool for Smart Energy Meter
- M.E / M.Tech or equivalent degree with 1 year of experience in C#, windows based Dot Net Framework, creating GUI using visual studio, programming in the area of DLMS / COSEM client-based application -Design and development.
- Knowledge of metering protocol standards like IEC 62056 & IS 15959 series of standards as part of IS 16444 series, knowledge of metering protocol testing as per relevant standards.
- Weightage will be given to candidates having valid certificate programming in the area of DLMS / COSEM client-based application -Design and development.
Age Limit ( As on 15 April 2023 ): Not exceeding 30 years.
Salary: Rs 60,000 – 70,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Post
The selection process includes Interviews.
How to apply for CPRI Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form to the mentioned address latest by 15 April 2023.
For more details: Click here
For the Application Form: Click here
- The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the position of Engineering Consultant (MUAD)”.
- CPRI invites applications for the below purely temporary position at CPRI, Bangalore.
- The position is temporary in nature, the engagement is initially for a period of six months extendable for a further period as per requirement.
- CPRI reserves the right to fill up the position or cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason.
The Chief Administrative Officer,
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI),
Post Box No.8066,
Prof. Sir. C V Raman Road,
Sadashivanagar Post Office,
Bangalore – 560 080.
CPRI Recruitment 2023 for Engineering Officer/Assistant/Others:
|Job Role||Engineering Office/Assistant/Others|
|Salary||Rs 19,900 – 44,900/-|
|Total Posts||99 Posts|
|Application starts from||25 March 2023|
|Last Date||14 April 2023|
Engineering Officer Gr.1:
Candidates should complete first Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Civil Engineering
GATE Score is valid only for the following years 2021 or 2022 or 2023.
Candidates should complete first Class B.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized University with 5 years of experience in the relevant subject field
Candidates should complete first Class 3 year Diploma in Engineering /Technology with 5 years of experience in relevant field such as Electrical, Civil, Mechanical.
Technician Grade 1:
Candidates must possess ITI Trade Certificate in Electrical.
Assistant Grade II:
Candidates should complete first Class BA/BSc/B.Com/BBA/BBM/BCA degree from a recognized university and minimum Grade-B certificate in Basic Computer Course (BCC) conducted by National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) on the closing date of recruitment application.
Age Limit (as on 14 April 2023):
- Engineering Officer Gr.1: Maximum 30 years
- Scientific Assistant: Maximum 35 years
- Engineering Assistant: Maximum 35 years
- Technician Grade 1: Maximum 28 years
- Assistant Grade II: Maximum 30 years
- Engineering Officer Gr.1: Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/month(Level – 7)
- Scientific Assistant/Engineering Assistant: Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/month (Level – 6)
- Technician Grade 1: Rs.19,900- 63,200/month(Level – 2)
- Assistant Grade II: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/month(Level – 4)
No.of Vacancies: 99 Posts
Engineering Officer Gr.1: 40 Posts
- Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering (For Electrical) – 22 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engg – 5 Posts
- Mechanical Engg – 9 Posts
- Civil Engg – 4 Posts
Scientific Assistant: 4 Posts
Engineering Assistant: 13 Posts
- Electrical – 6 Posts
- Civil – 4 Posts
- Mechanical – 3 Posts
Technician Grade 1: 24 Posts
Assistant Grade II: 18 Posts
Selection Process for CPRI Recruitment 2023:
Engineering Officer Grade 1: Selection process will be based on valid GATE Score of the year 2021/ 2022/ 2023.
Scientific Assistant: The selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and job-specific practical skill test
Engineering Assistant: The selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and job-specific practical skill test.
Technician Grade 1: The selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT). The candidates will also have to qualify a Trade Test.
Assistant Grade II: The selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT).
Examination Centre/City: Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Nagpur, Dhanbad, Patna, Hyderabad, Bhopal, Chennai.
- Engineering Officer Gr.1/Scientific Assistant/Engineering Assistant – Rs.1000/- For each post
- Technician Gr.1/Assistant Gr. II – Rs.500/- For each post
How to apply for CPRI Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates can apply online from 25 March 2023 to 14 April 2023.
For More details: Click here
To apply: Click here
- Start date of Online Registration & Payment of fees: 25.03.2023(10.00 AM)
- Last date of Online Registration & Payment of fees:14.04.2023(05.00PM)
- Cut-Off Date (Academic Qualification, Upper Age limit etc.,): 14.04.2023 (05.00 PM)
- Computer Based Test (Tentative) -23.04.2023
- Skill Test/Trade Test( Tentative) -15.05.2023