CDAC Recruitment 2018 – Centre for Development of Advanced Computing(C-DAC), Delhi Jobs for 6 vacancies of Trainer(s) at Centre of Excellence in IT (CEIT). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CDAC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||30 May 2018|
- 1st class B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with at least 3 years of post qualification work experience, or
- DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 4 years post qualification work experience, or
- DOEACC ‘ C’ level with at least 1 year post qualification work experience, or
- M.Tech/ M.E in relevant discipline, or
- PhD in relevant discipline
Age limit(As on 30.05.2018): Below 32 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Location wise vacancies: 6 Posts
- Guyana – 2 Posts
- Egypt – 2 Posts
- Papa New Guinea – 1 Post
- Vanuatu – 1 Post
Tenure Period: Selected candidate will be on the rolls of CDAC Delhi during their tenure.
Appointment will be purely on contract on consolidated emoluments for whole duration of tenure. Tenure duration will be two years from the date of posting at CEIT in Guyana, Egypt, Papua New Guinea and Vanuatu.
CDAC Trainer(s) – Selection process:
Applications will be first screened and then the candidate will be interviewed.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for Female/SC/ST/PWD category)
How to apply CDAC Recruitment 2018 for Trainer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 30 May 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online Registration of application: 9 May 2018
- Last date for online registration of application: 30 May 2018
- Interview date: Will be communicated by email only