CBSE 10th Result 2021 – The CBSE exams for the year 2021 was cancelled because of the covid 19 pandemic. As the exams were cancelled the Central Board of Secondary Education already released the procedure explaining the basis of the calculation of the marks. They also said that the results will be declared in the 3rd week of July. Now that it’s August, the CBSE 10th results are expected on 3 August 2021.
CBSE 10th Result 2021 Details:
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the examination||Class 10th Examination 2021|
|CBSE 10th Class Result Date(Expected)||3 August 2021|
How to check the CBSE 10th Result 2021?
Procedure on how to check the result, follow the below-given steps.
Step 1 – Visit the CBSE Website.
www.cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.nic.in.
Step 2 – All the active links and updates about the results will be available there.
Step 3 – All the active links and updates about the results will be available there. Click on the “CBSE 10th Result – 2021” link.
Step 4 – The candidates will need to enter the credentials such as roll number, school number, centre no., and admit card ID.
Step 5 – The results will be available on the screen once the credentials are submitted.
Step 6 – The students are requested to take a printout of the results for future use.
Note – Keep checking the official CBSE website for notifications about the result.
Other ways to check the CBSE Class 10th Result 2021:
CBSE allows the candidates to check their cbseresults.nic.in 10th Result via IVR, SMS, Digilocker, and E-mail. These facilities can get access by candidate’s mobile phones. After that result will be available on their phone.
- SMS: Candidates can type the SMS in the given format after that send it to 7738299899. After the delivery of the message, students can get their result.
cbse10 <rollno> <dob> <school no> <center no>.
- IVR: Candidates can get the results by dialing the helpline number of the National Informatics Centre (NIC) in the Integrated Voice Response System (IVRS).
– For local subscriber(Delhi)-dial 24300699
– For all subscriber (India) – dial 011-24300699
- Digilocker: Digilocker facility was started in 2016 in the way that can access the result either from mobile or laptop. The Digilocker account details will be sent from the registered mobile number of students. After the result declaration, the board will send the result to the respective account no.
- E-mail: Candidates can register by visiting www.results.gov.in.In that you have to provide your e-mail address. After that, the board will send the mail of your CBSE 10th result 2021.
- Apart from these facilities, candidates can get their result on UMANG mobile application. You can get it from the Google Play Store.
Guidelines For Mark Calculation:
The mark allocation for the CBSE 10th exam will be based on the below-mentioned details. The marks allotted for the students in their internals, practicals, projects and other few data will also be taken into account while preparing the final mark.
|Exam Category||Maximum Marks|
|Pre-Board Examinations||40 Marks|
|Mid Term / Half Yearly Exams||30 Marks|
|Internal Assessment||20 Marks|
|Unit Test/Periodic Test||10 Marks|
Revaluation / Re-Verification Process:
Generally, the Central Board Of Secondary Education follows the below procedure for revaluation of marks after the announcement of the result.
It is a Three-step process. The first step is Retotalling. The second is Applying for Photocopy. And the final step is Applying for Revaluation.
Step 1 – The candidates can apply for revaluation through the official CBSE website.
Step 2 – There the active link to apply for revaluation will be available once the results are announced.
Step 3 – First they can apply for any number of subjects for Retotalling by paying a particular fee for each paper. After they apply, the subjects will be checked for total mistakes and the mark may increase or decrease accordingly.
Step 4 – If the candidates are not happy about the retotalling, they can go for “Photocopy of the Answer Sheets”. Only those subjects for which the Retotalling was applied can be considered for Photocopy. After applying the images of the answer sheet will be made available to the candidates.
Step 5 – The candidates can apply for revaluation after checking the photocopy of their answer sheets. Kindly note that, you can apply for revaluation only to particular questions and not the entire paper. A specific fee has to be paid for each question that you wish to be reevaluated.
Step 6 – The updated result after the revaluation will be made available on the official site.
Note – This is a general procedure for Revaluation in CBSE. This procedure might change in the year 2021 as exams were not conducted due to covid, and marks were given based on the internal exams. Any changes in the revaluation process for the year 2021 will be notified in the official site only.
For any queries related to the Central Board of Secondary Education, you can contact using the below-mentioned details.
Enquiry – Tel. 011-22509256, 22509257, 22509258, 22509259.
CBSE Helpline Number – 1800-11-8002
Email ID – email@example.com
CBSE 10th Result 2021 FAQ’s:
1. What is the exact date of CBSE 10th result announcement ?
It is expected to be announced on 3 August 2021.
2. What would happen if I was absent for the exams like midterm and internals ?
If you have failed to attend the exams that were conducted by the school, and if that mark is considered for the final mark calculation, then it might affect your results. There are chances for your result to be in the border pass or fail.