CBSE 10th Result 2020 – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is responsible for conducting the Secondary and Higher Secondary examination after that it has to declare the examination results for the students in India. CBSE class 10th examination was conducted from 15 February to 20 March 2020 for the students in the academic year of 2020. After the completion of the examination, candidates will be eagerly waiting for their CBSE 10th result, for that we make it as easy to view the student’s result from this freshersvoice page. Students can expect the 10th result in the month of May 2020 on the official website (www.cbse.nic.in) or (www.cbseresults.nic.in). If you have appeared for the CBSE 12th examination can check your CBSE 12th Result 2020. The detailed steps to check the CBSE 10th Result 2020 are given below.
Update: As already everyone knows that CBSE 10th,12th examination has been scheduled on July due to Covid-19. But still, now the situation was out of control. The board release the result without examination by July 15 based on the previous three assessment examination marks. So candidate may expect the CBSE 10th Result by 15 July 2020. Student can opt-in for the exam later if they are unhappy with their result.
CBSE Board 10th Result Previous Year (2019) Statistics:
Last year, the CBSE 10th examination was held from 21 February to 29 March 2019. The 10th result was declared on 02 May 2019 on the official website. Around 17 lakh students appeared for the 10th examination conducted in 16 lakh examination centers in all over India. The 2019 Result scenario is given below:
- Result declaration: 02 May 2019
- Total Number of Students: 17 lakhs
- Total number of exam Centers: 16 lakhs
- Overall passing percentage: 91.1%
- Girls percentage: 92.45%
- Boys percentage: 90.14%
CBSE 10th Result 2020 Details:
The board of CBSE will declare the 10th result for the students in the academic year of 2020 on the official website. Candidates can expect their result in the first week of May 2020 in region and school wise on the official website (www.cbse.nic.in) and (www.cbseresults.nic.in). Students can check their result by submitting the roll number, date of birth, school number, and center number, admit card id details on the website portal. Before going to check the results, lets take a summary of the examination.
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the examination||Class 10th Examination 2020|
|Exam Commenced Date||15 February 2020|
|Exam ending Date||20 March 2020|
|CBSE 10th Class Result Date||May/June 2020|
How to check the CBSE 10th Result 2020?
A large no of students from various private schools has appeared for 10th examinations in various schools affiliated to the CBSE board. The result declaration was made on the official website, and at other platforms such as checking via SMS, IVR, Digilocker for the candidates no need to wait for server errors. Candidates are eagerly waiting for their outcome of entire year hard work. Following steps may help you to get the results:
STEP 1: Visit the official site of the CBSE 10th Result www.cbseresults.nic.in
STEP 2: Click the CBSE 10th Result 2020 tab on the screen.
STEP 3: Enter your Roll number, Date of Birth, School number, Center number & Admit card id and submit it.
STEP 4: Your CBSE 10th Result 2020 will be displayed in a new page.
STEP 5: Kindly take a printout of the CBSE Result for your future reference.
Other ways to check the CBSE Class 10th Result 2020:
CBSE allows the candidates to check their cbseresults.nic.in 10th Result via IVR, SMS, Digilocker, and E-mail. These facilities can get access by candidate’s mobile phones. After that result will be available on their phone.
- SMS: Candidates can type the SMS in the given format after that send it to 7738299899. After the delivery of the message, students can get their result.
cbse10 <rollno> <dob> <school no> <center no>.
- IVR: Candidates can get the results by dialing the helpline number of the National Informatics Centre (NIC) in the Integrated Voice Response System (IVRS).
– For local subscriber(Delhi)-dial 24300699
– For all subscriber (India) – dial 011-24300699
- Digilocker: Digilocker facility was started in 2016 in the way that can access the result either from mobile or laptop. The Digilocker account details will be sent from the registered mobile number of students. After the result declaration, the board will send the result to the respective account no.
- E-mail: Candidates can register by visiting www.results.gov.in.In that you have to provide your e-mail address. After that, the board will send the mail of your CBSE 10th result 2020.
- Apart from these facilities, candidates can get their result on UMANG mobile application. You can get it from the Google Play Store.
Re-verification / Re-checking of CBSE 10th Result:
Candidates who are not satisfied with the result declaration can apply online for Re-checking. For that, they have to pay the application fees through Credit/Debit card or Net banking. Before applying, the Re-verification candidate have to submit a scanned copy of the answer sheet. CBSE 10th Revaluation details available at the official website www.cbseresults.nic.in. Last year the revaluation result was declared on 14 June 2019, we can expect this year also. After Re-verification, changes will be updated in the original mark sheet. Further details are:
- Verification of marks: Rs. 500
- Photocopy of answer books: Rs. 500 per subject
- Revaluation: Rs. 100 per question
- LOC for Compartment Form for private candidates (in India): Rs. 300 per subject
- LOC for Compartment Form for private candidates (outside India): Rs.2000 per subject
CBSE 10th Result-Improvement and Compartment Examination:
- Students who are passed their exams but are not satisfied with their marks obtained and wish to improve their scores can apply for the CBSE Improvement examination. For that, They can improve their scores with an Improvement examination of CBSE board.
- CBSE Compartment exam for those students who failed in the examinations, it allows to take re-examination to pass.
- The compartment examination for 10th class will be held in the first week of July (Tentative), and they come up with the result in the last week of July.
- The compartment examination will be separately scheduled, and that will be available in the official portal.
- For Supplementary exam, candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.200/– per subject.
CBSE-Central Board of Secondary Education :
The Central Board of Secondary Education was established in the year 1952. The board mainly concentrates on the development of Secondary and Higher secondary education in all over India.CBSE conducts the annual examination for the CBSE candidates who belong to secondary and higher secondary education after that the board will out the examination result. Every year the board will release the examination results on the official website.CBSE also conducts the entrance test like NEET for the Candidates.
CBSE 10th Result 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.When will be the CBSE 10th Examination started?
Ans: CBSE 10th examination started from 15 February 2020 to 20 March 2020.
Q2.When I will get the CBSE 10th Examination Result?
Ans: Students can get their CBSE 10th examination result in the first week of May 2020
Q3.How to check the CBSE 10th Examination Result?
Ans: Visit the official website of CBSE (www.cbse.nic.in) or (www.cbseresults.nic.in) and click on the CBSE 10th Result 2020 link then enter your details and give submit
Q4.If there is any second chance for the failed students?
Ans: Yes, definitely there will be a second chance for the failed candidates. CBSE will conduct the 10th Supplementary exam for the failed students in the month of July 2020.
Q5.When will CBSE 10th supplementary result 2020 will announced?
Ans: CBSE 10th supplementary results will be declared in the last week of July 2020.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now