Cantonment Board Recruitment 2019 – Cantonment Board Office Barrackpore online applications are invited for the post of Staff Nurse, Lower Division Clerks & Assistant Teachers for 17 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/10th/12th can apply for this job. The selection process is based on Written Test & Skill/ Typing Test. Eligible candidates can apply for this job online before 23 December 2019. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Cantonment Board: It is a civic administration body in India under control of the Ministry of Defence. A cantonment board consists of eight elected members, three nominated military members, three ex-officio members and one representative of the district magistrate. It comprises of elected members besides ex-officio and nominated members. The board takes care of mandatory duties such as the provision of public health, water supply, sanitation, primary education, and street lighting etc.
Cantonment Board Recruitment 2019:
Cantonment Board Barrackpore Recruitment for Staff Nurse/ LDC/ Asst Teachers:
|Job Role||Staff Nurse, Lower Division Clerks & Assistant Teachers|
|Last Date||23 December 2019|
For Staff Nurse:
- GNM/ Basic B.Sc (Nursing)/ Female year Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) from any nursing training school/ college of nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council & respective State Nursing Council.
- Registration as female Nurse Midwifery from the recognized nursing council.
- Desirable: Computer knowledge
For Lower Division Clerks:
- Pass in Madhyamik Examination (Class 10th) or its equivalent
- Typing Speed minimum English 30 WPM
- Desired: Computer knowledge in English and Hindi.
For Assistant Teachers:
- Pass in Higher Secondary Examination (Class 12th) or its equivalent.
- Two Years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) in accordance with the National Council for Teachers Education (NCTE).
- Desired: Computer knowledge & Proficiency in teaching Bengali/ Hindi/ English.
Age Limit (as on 23.12.2019): 18 to 25 years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 03 years for OBC
- 05 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for handicapped candidates as per rule
Post wise Vacancies:
- Staff Nurse: 1 post
- Lower Division Clerks: 5 Posts
- Assistant Teachers: 11 posts
- Staff Nurse: PB-2 (7100-37600)/Grade Pay-3600/-
- Lower Division Clerks/Assistant Teachers: PB-2 (5400-25200)/Grade Pay-2600/-
For Staff Nurse & Asstt Teacher:
- The selection is based on the written test.
For Lower Division Clerk:
- The selection is based on Written Test & Skill/ Typing Test
- Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions)
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answer marked by a candidate.
- Candidates would have to type a write-up in a given time period.
Minimum typing speed: English – 30 wpm.
Final selection of candidates shall be based on the performance in Written Test and Skill/Typing Test
Application fee: Rs.250/-
Note: Candidates belongs to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped are exempted from payment of fees.
Mode of Payment: Through internet banking/ credit card/ debit card
How to Apply for Cantonment Board Barrackpore Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 23 December 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Cantonment Board Jhansi Recruitment for Assistant Engineer:(Expired)
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Salary||Level – 10 (7th Pay Commission)|
|Job Location||Jhansi (U.P.)|
|Last Date||30 September 2019|
- Minimum Educational Qualification for the post is – Bachelor Degree in Civil engineering (BE or B. Tech) OR Equivalent from a recognized institute.
Age Limit(as on 01.10.2019): 18 to 25 years
Age relaxation in upper age limit:
- A person with disabilities: 10 years
- Widow/divorced/Judicially separated women: 10 years
Vacancies: Only one post for general (Unreserved) category
Cantonment Board Jhansi – Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the competitive examination among the eligible candidates applied for the post.
- The written test consist of 100 objective type questions of 1 mark each
- 120 minutes (2 hours) time shall be provided to the candidates to answer the questions.
- The question paper shall be in bilingual format i.e. in Hindi and English except for Part-D (English Language) and in some Technical and Maths questions where the translation is not required.
- OMR Sheets shall be used for the purpose of the written test.
- Part-A General Knowledge:15 Questions
- Part-B Civil Engineering: 50 Questions
- Part-C Maths & Aptitude: 20 Questions
- Part-D English Language: 15 Questions
Application fee: Rs.200/-
Note: The application fee is exempted for SC/ST Categories, Person with disabilities, Widow/divorced/Judicially separated women
How to apply Cantonment Board Jhansi Recruitment for Asst Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by log on to the website of Jhansi Cantonment Board (www.cbjhansi.org.in). Candidates have to register yourself by clicking the link ‘Career -> Candidate Registration’ and apply for the post. The application link will be active on 02 September to 30 September 2019 upto 5 PM
For more details & Apply: Click here
- Date of Start of submitting online Application: 02.09.2019 (Monday)
- Last Date for submitting online Application: 30.09.2019 (Monday) Upto 5:00 PM
- Admit Card Download Start Date: 13.10.2019 (Sunday)
- Date of Written Test: 10.11.2019 (Sunday) at 10:00 am
- Date of Publication of Results: 10.11.2019 (Sunday) 08:00 pm
- Venue for Written Test: Cantonment Board Schools situated in Jhansi Cantt area
- Jhansi Cantonment Board reserve all rights to postpone the above-mentioned dates if required for any administrative reason.
- The date mentioned on the Hall Ticket / Admit Card shall be treated as final.