Broadridge Walk-in Drive 2019: – Broadridge Financial Solutions scheduled for the role of Business analysts for B.E/B.Tech/MBA graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and venue details are given below.
Broadridge Walk-in Drive Details:
|Best in Industry
|30th September to 1st October 2019
- Educational Qualification: MBA 2019 batch/B.E/B.Tech
- Experience: freshers
- MBA/PGDM from 2019 batch with Finance as specialization
- Students from B schools will be preferred
- Bachelors from Engineering background
- SQL development
- Problem Solving Skills and Logical Thinking
- Excellent communication skills Mandatory
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming and design
- Team Player
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel and macros skills
- Intermediate to advanced SQL and/or another programming
- Superb analytical skills and persistence in problem-solving
- Exposure on financial technology, application of quantitative methods or database administration will be added advantage
- Analyzing business requirements and transforming them into technical designs
- Capability to deal with large/complex data sets
- Analyzing and documenting requirements and system functional specifications including use cases
- Knowledge in Capital Markets, Investment Banking, Asset and Wealth Management is desirable
- Candidates whoever attended the face to face interview in the last 6 months are not eligible. You can refer your friends/ network who are eligible as per the above description.
- In case any of your friends are working at Broadridge do mention their associate ID in the resume.
How to apply Broadridge Walk-in Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 30 September 2019 to 1 October 2019
Date:30th September to 1st October 2019 Time: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Broadridge Financial Solutions,
Divyasree NR Enclave, Plot No-1,
EPIP Industrial Area, Whitefield,
Bangalore – 560066, Karnataka
POC: Rahul Roy