Boston Scientific Recruitment 2018 scheduled for R&D Trainee for Engineering graduates for New Delhi/Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Boston Scientific Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||R&D Trainee|
|Job Location||New Delhi/Gurugram|
- Bachelors (or higher) degree in engineering with preference mechanical engineering, plastics and polymer engineering and biomedical engineering
- Students with exceptional skill sets with experience in alternative high precision industries like automotive, aeronautics may be considered is added benefit
- Mechanical Engineering with specialization in product design, tool design etc.
- Knowledge in medical grade material sciences and processing – Metals, Polymers, plastics is good to have
- Should have understanding knowledge of quality system & processes that needs to be applied for product development
- Excellent Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with proficiency in English (verbal and written).
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- The student needs to be a self-motivated individual skilled to learn Design and development phase of medical device product development and product lifecycle management.
- Strong technical background in medical device.
- Develop and deliver product design, process development, verification and validation as per defined CTQ’s.
- Requires good understanding & learning capability for developing 3D CAD modelling, 2D Drafting, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance, Tolerance Stack Up Analysis, Basic Engineering Calculations and Value Engineering.
- The Trainee may also be required to participate in concept development and evaluation.
How to apply Boston Scientific Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here