Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020 – Bharathiar University invites application from the eligible candidates for the post of Guest Faculty – 04 posts in the Department of Extension and Career Guidance, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. Candidates who completed Master Degree in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. The selection is based on interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume to email id [email protected] on or before 07 September 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore:
Bharathiar University came into existence in the year 1982 at Coimbatore under the Government of Tamil Nadu. Bharathiar University is the Postgraduate centre of the Madras University in Coimbatore in earlier. In 1985 it was recognized and approved by the University Grants Commission, Delhi as a university. Bharathiar University affiliated with 91 self-financing colleges,16 Govt aided colleges,1 PG Extension centre,5 Constituent college, and 11 government colleges.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- OSSC Recruitment 2020 for Asst Jailor/ SI/ Staff Nurse
- NABARD Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Manager
Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020:
Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020 for Guest Faculty:
|Job Role||Guest Faculty|
|Interview Date||11 September 2020|
|Last Date||07 September 2020|
- Master Degree in Business Administration with Maths / English / Psychology / Social Works with Ph. D., NET / SET / JRF
- Master in Computer Science / Computer Application / IT with Maths / English with Ph. D., NET / SET / JRF.
- In addition, preference will be given to the candidates who are certified in Multimedia and / Animation
Experience: Teaching experience in the concerned discipline is preferable.
Bharathiar University Recruitment Selection Process for Guest Faculty:
- Selection will be based on the performance in interview
How to apply Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020 for Guest Faculty?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their resume to [email protected] on or before 07 September 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Interview Date, Time & Place: 11.09.2020, 11.00 am (Online mode)
Bharathiar University Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Veterinarian: (Expired)
|Walk-in Date||25 June 2020|
- B.V.Sc. Or BHVMS with 60% marks
- Experience: 2 years of experience in the relevant field with knowledge of handling small animals like Mouse, Rat, Guinea pig, Rabbit etc.
- Desirable: M.V. Sc. in Vet. Pathology.
Bharathiar University Recruitment Selection Process for Veterinarian:
- Selection will be based on the performance in the walk-in-interview and document verification.
How to apply Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020 for Veterinarian?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-Interview on 25 June 2020 (Thursday) and to bring all the relevant original certificates along with a set of attested copies, two recent passport size photos and filled in Identification-Cum-Information Sheet at the time of interview.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Date: 25.06.2020 (Thursday)
Registration Time: 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM Interview Time: 11.00 AM
Venue: Thanthai Periyar Auditorium