Bharathiar University Recruitment 2021 – Bharathiar University invites application from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Fellow/Project Assistant/Assistant Technical officer/Assistant – 12 posts in the Department of Extension and Career Guidance, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. Candidates who completed M.Sc/MBA/Any degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection is based on interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume to email id /Postal on or before 01 March 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore:
Bharathiar University came into existence in the year 1982 at Coimbatore under the Government of Tamil Nadu. Bharathiar University is the Postgraduate centre of the Madras University in Coimbatore in earlier. In 1985 it was recognized and approved by the University Grants Commission, Delhi as a university. Bharathiar University affiliated with 91 self-financing colleges,16 Govt aided colleges,1 PG Extension centre,5 Constituent college, and 11 government colleges.
Bharathiar University Recruitment 2021:
Bharathiar University Recruitment 2021 for Project Fellow/Project Assistant/Assistant Technical officer/Assistant:
|Job Role||Project Fellow/Project Assistant/Assistant Technical officer/Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.12,000 – 15,000/- month|
|Last Date||01 March 2021|
- MBA with/ without 2years of experience. or M.sc Biotechnology with/ without 2 years of experience
- MBA with/ without 2 years of experience
Assistant Technical officer:
- Any degree with PGDCA or Any degree with PGDCA or Computer Knowledge
- Any degree with Typing Higher (English) and / (Tamil)
- Project Fellow – 2 Posts
- Project Assistant – 3 Posts
- Assistant Technical officer – 6 Posts
- Assistant – 1 Posts
- Project Fellow – Rs.15,000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs.12,000/
- Assistant Technical officer – Rs.12,000/-
- Assistant – Rs.15,000/-
Bharathiar University Recruitment Selection Process for :
- Selection will be based on the performance in interview
How to apply Bharathiar University Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their filled in application, with all necessary certificates One Soft copy through mail ([email protected]) and One Hard copy to the following postal address on or before 01 March 2021.
For More Details: Click here
Bharathiar University Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Veterinarian: (Expired)
|Walk-in Date||25 June 2020|
- B.V.Sc. Or BHVMS with 60% marks
- Experience: 2 years of experience in the relevant field with knowledge of handling small animals like Mouse, Rat, Guinea pig, Rabbit etc.
- Desirable: M.V. Sc. in Vet. Pathology.
Bharathiar University Recruitment Selection Process for Veterinarian:
- Selection will be based on the performance in the walk-in-interview and document verification.
How to apply Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020 for Veterinarian?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-Interview on 25 June 2020 (Thursday) and to bring all the relevant original certificates along with a set of attested copies, two recent passport size photos and filled in Identification-Cum-Information Sheet at the time of interview.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Date: 25.06.2020 (Thursday)
Registration Time: 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM Interview Time: 11.00 AM
Venue: Thanthai Periyar Auditorium
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now