Bharathiar University Recruitment 2023 – Bharathiar University invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Guest Faculty. There are 06 vacancies to be filled for this recruitment. Candidates who completed M.A/M.Sc/PhD is eligible to apply for this job. The selection is based on interviews. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore: Bharathiar University came into existence in the year 1982 at Coimbatore under the Government of Tamil Nadu. Bharathiar University is the Postgraduate Center of the Madras University in Coimbatore earlier. In 1985 it was recognized and approved by the University Grants Commission, Delhi as a university. Bharathiar University is affiliated with 91 self-financing colleges, 16 Govt aided colleges, 1 PG Extension center, 5 Constituent colleges, and 11 government colleges.
Bharathiar University Recruitment 2023 for Guest Faculty:
|Job Role||Guest Faculty|
|Total Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Last Date||18 September 2023|
- Master’s degree in Tamil with Ph.D., / NET /SLET
- Master’s degree in English with Ph.D., / NET /SLET
- Master’s degree in Mathematics with Ph.D., / NET /SLET
- Experience: Teaching and Industrial experience in the field of electronics manufacturing is preferable
Tenure: The service of guest faculty is purely temporary and the service will be terminated at any time without assigning any reasons
Salary: Rs. 25,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 06 Post
- Master’s degree in Tamil with Ph.D., / NET /SLET: 02 Posts
- Master’s degree in English with Ph.D., / NET /SLET: 02 Posts
- Master’s degree in Mathematics with Ph.D., / NET /SLET: 02 Posts
- The selection process includes an Interview.
How to apply for Bharathiar University Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can send their resumes to the mentioned address on or before 18 September 2023.
For more details: Click here.