BEML Recruitment 2023: Bharat Earth Movers Limited has announced the post of Assistant Manager/Manager/Admin Officer in various disciplines. There are 32 vacancies available for BEML Jobs. Candidates with the qualifications of MBA/PGD/Any degree/MSW/MA/LLB/PhD are eligible to apply for BEML Careers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 27 December 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for manager posts at BEL Recruitment, IDBI Bank SO Recruitment and Bank of Baroda Recruitment.
BEML Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager/Admin Officer/Others|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Total Posts||32 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 – 2,40,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 December 2023|
Detailed Eligibility for BEML Jobs:
Deputy General Manager:
- Two years full-time First Class – Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Human Resource Management or MBA (with HR as Major) / Post Graduate Diploma / Program in Management in HR / IR / MSW / MA (Social Work with HR/IR / Personnel Management) from a recognised university /institution
- A degree in Law will be an added advantage.
- Experience: The candidate should have 16 years of experience from an organisation of repute in one or more areas of human resource development, human relations, talent acquisition, industrial relations, compliance with statutory requirements, and contract labour management. Experience/ exposure in developing employee engagement systems/performance management systems / Learning and development will be an added advantage.
- First Class Master’s Degree in Hindi or equivalent from any recognized university with English as a subject at the Degree Level.
- Preference will be given to those having a Ph. D. in Hindi.
- Experience: Should have 4-8 Years of experience in terminological work in Hindi and/or translation work from English to Hindi and vice versa, including translation of technical or scientific literature.
Admin Officer: Graduate in any Discipline.
Note: Under qualifying marks, first class is reckoned at 60%. Qualifying marks are relaxable by 5% for SC/ST & PwD candidates.
Training Period: Selected candidates will undergo training for one year from the date of their joining.
Upper Age Limit(As on 27 December 2023):
- Admin Officer: 27 Years
- Assistant Manager: 30 Years
- Manager: 34 Years
- Deputy General Manager: 45 Years
Age Relaxation for BEML Jobs:
- 05 years for SC/ST and
- 03 years for OBC candidates.
- The relaxation is admissible for PwD 10 years over and above for SC/ST/OBC – NCL candidates.
- Relaxation of the age limit would be permissible to candidates with a minimum disability of 40%.
Salary for BEML Careers:
- Admin Officer: Rs.30,000 – 1,20,000/-
- Assistant Manager: 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
- Manager: 60,000 – 1,80,000/-
- Deputy General Manager: 90,000 – 2,40,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 32 posts
- Deputy General Manager: 01 Post
- Manager/Assistant Manager: 01 Post
- Admin Officer: 30 Posts
Selection Process for BEML Careers:
- The selection process will be based on a Written Test and Personal Interview.
- Admin Officers will be selected through a Written exam (MCQ Type) to assess the candidate’s ability in General Intelligence and Aptitude, English Language, Numerical Aptitude and General Awareness.
- Candidates provisionally shortlisted after the assessment process must undergo a pre-employment medical examination before joining.
- Intimation regarding Assessments (written test, interview and others), provisional offer/ final offer issuance, etc., will be sent only through e-mail.
- The list of shortlisted/selected candidates for final selection will be uploaded to the Company’s website.
- Eligible and interested GEN / EWS / OBC candidates applying for the above positions need to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- by clicking the “Pay Application Fee Online” at the end of the application form.
- Not applicable for SC/ST/ PWDs
How to apply for BEML Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online on or before 27 December 2023. After successful Submission of the online application, a printout of the Application along with all the associated documents may be sent by post, Super scribing the Position Applied for on the envelope, to the following address to reach on or before 3 January 2024.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
No 23/1, 4th Main, S R Nagar,
Bangalore – 560027.
Note: Candidates who have applied for the position of Admin Officer need not forward the physical copy of the On-line application.