BEML Recruitment Scheduled for SC/ST/OBC/PWD in the role of Asst Engineer/Officer/Diploma Trainee/ITI Trainee/Officer Trainee.The detailed eligibility and application process for BEML Recruitment are given in below.
BEML Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Asst Engineer/Officer/Trainees|
|Salary||Assistant Engg/Officer-Rs 12600-32500/Month|
Diploma Trainee-Rs 10000-28390/Month
|Age Limit||UR-26; OBC-29 ;SC/ST-31|
|Last Date||21 February 2017|
|How to Apply||Online+Postal|
SC/ST/OBC Vacancies: 33 Posts
|Job Role||Total Posts|
|Asst. Engineer (Marketing/ Service/Spares)|
Asst. Engineer (Quality)
Asst. Engineer (Metro Testing & Commissioning)
Asst. Officer (Finance)
PWD Vacancies: 31 Posts
|Asst. Engineer (Civil)||3|
|Asst. Officer (PR)||2|
|Asst. Officer (Finance)||2|
|Asst. Officer (Materials Management)||3|
|Office Asst. Trainee|
Lab Technician Trainee
BEML Recruitment Qualification:
Assistant Engineer-Marketing/ Service/Spares
- First Class Degree in Engineering in Mechanical /Automobile/ Electrical from a recognized University /Institution.Post graduate qualification in Management will be preferred.
- First Class Degree in Engineering in Mechanical /Automobile/ Production/ Electrical from a recognizedUniversity / Institution. Post graduate qualification in Management will be preferred.
Assistant Engineer-Metro Testing & Commissioning
- First Class Degree in Engineering in Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication from ab recognized University / Institution.
- First Class Degree in Engineering in Civil from a recognized University / Institution.
- Graduate with First Class Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Public Relations/ Journalism/ Mass Communication (2 years full time) from recognized University/ Institution
- Three years full time degree with inter CA/inter ICWA
Assistant officer-Materials Management
- First Class Degree in Engineering in Mechanical /Automobile/ Production from a recognized University / Institution.
- Three years full time Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/Automobile/ Electrical with 70% aggregate marks (Relaxable by 5% for SC/ST).
Lab Technician Trainee
- PUC/Inter in Science (10+2) with minimum 2 years full time Diploma in Medical Lab.
- PUC/Inter in Science (10+2) with minimum 2 years full time Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- ITI (Welder/ Fitter/ Electrician) with NAC or full term NAC for minimum 3 Years (As per ATS)
Office Asst. Trainee
- Full time Graduate Degree in Commerce/ Science/ Arts/Business Management or 3 years full time Diploma in Commercial Practice/ Secretarial Practice with Proficiency in Computer application (min. six months course approved by DOEACC desirable). Typing skill is desirable. For stenographer, certificate in senior shorthand from recognized institute is essential.
How to apply BEML Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply these position in online from 09.00 Hrs on 04.02.2017to17.45 Hrs on 21.02.2017 and send the application form with required documents to following postal address latest by 28 February 2017
To Apply: Click here (Online Application Starts from 4 February 2017)
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER(HR),
No.23/1, 4th Main Road,