BARC Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the Junior Research Fellowships posts. There are 105 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of 12th pass/B.Sc/M.Sc are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About BARC: BARC is one of the leading units of DAE which is having different groups inside. And these groups are further divided into their divisions. Medical Group is one of the groups in BARC Which is having two divisions namely Medical Division and Radiation Medicine Center. BARC Hospital is 390 bedded multispecialty center at Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 94. The hospital is accredited by the National Board of Examination (NBE), New Delhi for the DNB (Diplomate of National Board) program.
BARC Recruitment 2023 for Junior Research Fellowships:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellowships|
|Total Posts||105 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 31,000 – 40,000/-|
|Last Date||31 August 2023|
Junior Research Fellowships:
Physics: Mathematics must be one of the subjects at the B.Sc. level
Chemistry: Physics as an ancillary subject at B.Sc. Level; and Mathematics at the H.Sc. level
- M.Sc. applicants should have at least one of the following subjects at B.Sc. Level Physics or Chemistry or Biochemistry or Agriculture Chemistry as a main subject.
- In the case of a five-year integrated M.Sc., the candidates should have studied any one of the above subjects as a subsidiary/ ancillary level.
Age Limit ( As on 31 August 2023 ): 28 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is applicable up to 3 years in case of Other Backward Class Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL) applicants, 5 years in case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe applicants, and 10 years in case of persons with benchmark disabilities (PwBD) applicants.
Salary: Rs 31,000 – 40,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 105 Posts
- Applications will be scrutinized and candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their academic performance and score obtained in the national qualifying exams.
- The recommendation/decision of the Selection Committee will be final and binding.
- A first screening will be made based on the previous academic records of the applicants.
- A further shortlisting of candidates will be made based on their performance in the nationwide screening test (Qualifying Examination).
- The list of candidates selected for the award of Junior Research Fellowship will be displayed on the BARC website.
- The selected candidates will also be informed by email.
- At the time of the interview, candidates will be required to bring the printouts of their online applications, original mark sheets/ certificates, etc. a copy of their mark sheets/certificates.
- The application fee of Rs 500/- is payable at the time of submission of the online application.
- The application fee is exempted for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities.
How to apply for BARC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 31 August 2023.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- The fellowship will be provided initially for a period of two years.
- The number of fellowships indicated in this advertisement is approximate and may vary as per the requirement at the time of the final selection.
- All the selected candidates will register for Ph.D. at Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI, deemed to be University of Department of Atomic Energy)
- Receipt of applications: 04 August 2023
- Last date for receipt of applications: 31 August 2023
- Interview (tentative dates): September/October 2023
BARC Recruitment 2023 FAQs :
What all are the vacancies available at BARC Recruitment 2023 ?
The vacancy for the post of Junior Research Fellowships is available in BARC Recruitment 2023.
How can we apply for BARC Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online.
What is the last date for online application for BARC Recruitment 2023 ?
Candidates should apply online latest by 31 August 2023.
What is educational qualification for Scientific Officers in BARC Recruitment 2023 ?
Candidates should possess 12th pass/M.Sc/B.Sc