Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
BARC Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Scientific Officers in various disciplines. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/M.Tech are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About BARC : BARC is one of the leading units of DAE which is having different groups inside. And these groups are further divided with their divisions. Medical Group is one of the group in BARC and Which is having two divisions namely Medical Division and Radiation Medicine Center. BARC Hospital is 390 bedded multispecialty centre at Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 94. The hospital is accredited by the National Board of Examination (NBE), New Delhi for DNB (Diplomate of National Board) program.
BARC Recruitment 2023 for Scientific Officers :
|Job Role||Scientific Officers|
|Salary||Rs 56,000 – 1,10,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||01 February 2023|
|Last Date||02 March 2023|
Scientific Officers :
- For Engineering Disciplines : B.E./B.Tech./ B.Sc.(Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks. in one of the engineering qualifying degree.
- For Fast Reactor Technology : B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering / Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in qualifying degree.
- For Quality Assurance & Quality Control : B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in qualifying degree.
- For Physics Discipline : M.Sc. in Physics / Applied Physics with Physics and Mathematics at B.Sc. or at subsidiary andlor ancillary level in case of 5-year integrated M.Sc, or B.E. /B.Tech. in Engineering Physics with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in the qualifying degree.
- For Chemistry Discipline : M.Sc. in Chemistry with Physics up to B.Sc. or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of 5-year integrated M.Sc. and Mathematics at Std. XII or at B.Sc. or at subsidiary and / or ancillary level in case of 5-year integrated M.Sc. with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in M.Sc.
- For Biosciences Discipline : M.Sc. in Agriculture, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Genetics, Botany, Zoology, Plant Science, Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Food Technology. Animal Science, Life Sciences, Biomedical Sciences and Bio-sciences with a minimum of 60%” aggregate marks in M.Sc.
- For Radiological Safety & Environmental Science : B.E/B.Tech. in Nuclear Engineering/Nuclear Technology/Nuclear Science & Technology with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks or M.Sc. in Physics or Chemistry with Physics and Chemistry up to B.Sc.
- For Geology Discipline : M.Sc. or equivalent M.Tech. in Geology/Applied Geology! Applied Geochemistry with Geology at B.Sc. or 5-year integrated M.Tech. in Geological Technology.
Age Limit ( As on 01 August 2023 ) :
- General Category – 26 years
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) – 29 years
- SC/ST – 31 years
- Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 – 31 years
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State (Dom Kashmir) — 31 years.
- Physically Challenged persons of all categories are eligible for additional age relaxation of 10 years.
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
Salary : Rs 56,000 – 1,10,000/-
Selection Process of BARC Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Screening to short-list candidates / Selection Interview of the short-listed candidates.
- Screening for Selection Interview is through two alternative channels.
- Online Screening Examination will be conducted in nine Engineering disciplines and in four Science disciplines at more than forty cities spread across India.
- Candidates will be screened in for Selection Interview on the basis of a valid GATE-2022 or GATE-2023 score.
- Cut-off GATE Scores for screening into Selection Interviews will be decided only after the Online Test has concluded and candidates are therefore advised to maximize their chances of being screened into the Selection Interview stage by both the screening avenues.
- Screening in of applicants in Nuclear Engineering will be only through the Online Test.
- Selection Interviews of short-listed candidates in all disciplines except Geology will be conducted at the BARC Training School, Mumbai.
- Interviews in Geology will be held in Hyderabad.
- The list of candidates short-listed for Selection Interview will be posted on the Online Application Portal.
- Final Selection is solely on the basis of performance in Selection Interview, subject to medical fitness.
Application Fees :
- Rs 500/- for general candidates.
- Women candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST, Dependents of Defense Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to apply for BARC Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their website latest by 02 March 2023.
For more details : Click here
To Apply ( Application starts from 01 February 2023 ) : Click here
Important Dates :
- Launching of Online Application Portal for OCES/DGFS-2023 : 01 February 2023
- Last date for Online Application : 02 March 2023
- Online Test : 01 – 02 April 2023
- Last date for candidates to upload their GATE-2023 score : 24 March 2023
- Display of List of candidates short-listed for Interview on Online Application Portal : 24 April 2023
- Availability based option on Online Application Portal to select Interview Slot for screened in candidates : 24 April 2023 – 06 May 2023.
- Selection Interviews : 16 May 2023 – 16 June 2023.
- Display of List of Candidates finally selected for OCES-2023 on Online Application Portal : 7 July 2023
- Last Date for Selected OCES-2023 Candidates desirous of DGFS to give details of M.Tech Application : 10 July 2023
- Declaration of List of Applicants Selected for DGFS-2023 on Online Application Portal : 4th week of July 2023.
- Commencement of OCES-2023 : 7 August 2023.
BARC Recruitment 2023 FAQs :
What all are the vacancies available at BARC Recruitment 2023 ?
The vacancy for the post of Scientific Officers are available in BARC Recruitment 2023.
How can we apply for BARC Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode in their official website.
What is the last date for online application for BARC Recruitment 2023 ?
Candidates should apply online on or before 02 March 2023.
What is educational qualification for Scientific Officers in BARC Recruitment 2023 ?
Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc
When will the online application starts for BARC Recruitment 2023 ?
The online application starts from 01 February 2023.