BARC Recruitment OCES/DGFS-2017 for Engineering Graduates from Mechanical, Chemical, Metallurgical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Instrumentation, Civil and Nuclear Branches & Science Postgraduates from Physics, Chemistry, Biosciences, Radiological Safety Engineering (RSE), Geology and Geophysics Branches.The detailed Eligibility and application process are given in below.
BARC Recruitment 2017 Details: OCES/DGFS-2017
|Company||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre-DAE|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||14 February 2017|
For Engineering Graduates:
- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) /5-year Integrated M.Tech. with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in one of the engineering disciplines mentioned in Table.
- Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE Score must have a valid GATE-2016 or GATE-2017Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline
- Those having qualifying degree in branches like Aerospace, Automobile, Industrial Production, Reliability, Ceramics,Architecture, Geology, Mining,Bio-Medical Electronics/ Instruments, Communication, Information Technology, Master of Computer Applications, Dyes & Dye Intermediates,Electrochemical, Energy Systems, Oils & Fats, Paints & Varnishes,Petrochemicals, Plastics, Paper, Sugar Technology, Textiles,Mechatronics, etc. are not eligible
|CODE||Discipline in BARC||Discipline in B.E/B.Tech||GATE Subject|
|ME||Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|CH||Chemical||Chemical Engineering||Chemical Engineering|
|MT||Metallurgical||Metallurgy / Metallurgy & Materials|
Engineering / Metallurgy & Materials
Science / Metallurgical Engineering /
Metallurgical & Materials Engineering /
Metallurgical Engineering & Materials
Science / Materials Science & Engineering
|EE||Electrical||Electrical Engineering / Electrical &|
|EC||Electronics||Electrical Engg. / Electronics Engg. /|
Electronics & Communication Engg. /
Electronics & Controls Engg. / Electrical &
Electronics Engg. / Electronics &
|CS||Computer Science||Computer Science / Computer Engineering||Computer Science &|
|IN||Instrumentation||Instrumentation Engg. / Electronics &|
|CE||Civil||Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Nuclear Engineering / Nuclear Technology /|
Nuclear Science & Technology
|NOT ELIGIBLE through|
For Science Post Graduates:
Science Postgraduates in Physics, Chemistry, Biosciences, Radiological Safety Engineering (RSE), Geology and Geophysics(disciplines mentioned in Table)
|CODE||BARC Discipline||Subject Discipline||GATE CODE|
|PH||Physics||M. Sc. In Physics / Applied Physics||Physics|
|B.E./B.Tech. In Engineering Physics||Physics / Engineering|
|CY||Chemistry||M. Sc. In Chemistry||Chemistry|
|BS||Biosciences||M.Sc. in Agriculture, Biochemistry, Microbiology,|
Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Genetics,
Botany, Zoology, Plant Science, Plant Breeding,
Plant Pathology, Entomology, Food Technology,
Animal Science, Life Sciences, Biomedical Sciences
|Life Sciences /|
|B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Tech.) in Food Technology|
|B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.)/5-year integrated M.|
Tech. in Nuclear Engg./ Nuclear Technology/
Nuclear Science & Technology
|M.Sc. In Physics / Applied Physics||Physics|
|M.Sc. In Chemistry||Chemistry|
|GE||Geology||M.Sc. or equivalent M.Tech. in Geology / Applied|
Geology / Applied Geochemistry or 5-year
integrated M.Tech. in Geological Technology.
|GP||Geophysics||M.Sc. in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics or 5-year|
integrated M.Tech. in Geophysical Technology
Selection Process for BARC Recruitment:
Selection to OCES/DGFS – 2017is a two-step process: Screening to short-list candidates followed by SelectionInterviewsof the short-listed candidates. There is a separate Selection Process for each of the disciplines listed in Tables except for Radiological Safety Engineering (RSE) which is not a separate discipline but an additional Training Scheme option for applicants in Nuclear Engineering,Physics and Chemistry disciplines. There is no separate Training Scheme called ‘Nuclear Engineering’ and selected candidates belonging to ‘Nuclear Engineering’ (NE ) will be allotted RSE or Mechanical or Chemical as their Training Scheme.
A. Screening for Selection Interviews is based on two alternative methods:
(a)On the basis ofOnline Examination:
- Online Examination will be conducted in March, 2017 in each of the nine Engineering disciplines and five Science disciplines in more than forty cities spread across India.
- Travel Allowance is not paid for appearing in it.
- Candidates who register for the Online Examination will be able to choose their examination centre as well as date and time of the session in which they wish to appear for the Online Examination, subject to availability. Allocation of slot to candidates for taking the Online Examination will be done on a first come, first served basis.
(b)On the basis of GATE score:
Candidates will be screened in for Selection Interview on the basis of a valid GATE-2016 or GATE-2017 scorein the applicable GATE subject. Applicants with a degree in ‘Nuclear Engineering’ will be screened in only on the basis of Online Examination to be conducted in March, 2017.
How to Apply BARC Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this positions in online latest by 14 February 201.
BARC Recruitment Online Application: https://barcrecruit.gov.in
Application Fees: Rs 500(SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Service Man/Women candidates are exempted from Application Fees)
Important Dates to Remember:
|Launching of Online Application Portal for OCES/DGFS-2017|| 23rd January, 2017|
|Last date for Online Application||14th February, 2017|
|Submission of Options for Online Examination Slot||22nd - 28th February, 2017|
|Download of Admit Card for Online Examination|| 1st -7th March, 2017|
|Online Examination||18th - 26th March, 2017|
|Last date for candidates to upload their GATE score|| |
2nd April, 2017
|Display of List of candidates short-listed for Interview on Online Application Portal|| 14th April, 2017|
|Availability based option on Online Application Portal to select Interview Slot for qualified candidates|| 17th - 20th April, 2017|
|Selection Interviews||17th May - 16th June, 2017|
|Display of List of Candidates finally selected for OCES-2017 on Online Application Portal||Last week of June, 2017|
|Last Date for Selected OCES-2017 Candidates desirous of DGFS to give details of M.Tech/ M.Chem.Engg. admission in a DGFS institute||4th July, 2017|
|Declaration of List of Persons Selected for DGFS-2017 on Online Application Portal||2nd week of July, 2017|