Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
BARC Recruitment 2022 – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Scientific Officers. The education qualification should be B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ B.Sc. The last date to apply for this recruitment is on 11 February 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions before the last date. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
BARC is one of the leading units of DAE which is having different groups inside. And these groups are further divided with their divisions. Medical Group is one of the group in BARC and Which is having two divisions namely Medical Division and Radiation Medicine Center. BARC Hospital is 390 bedded multispecialty centre at Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 94. The hospital is accredited by the National Board of Examination (NBE), New Delhi for DNB (Diplomate of National Board) program.
BARC Recruitment 2022 Details:
BARC Recruitment 2022 for Scientific Officers:
|Role||Scientific Officers ‘A’|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ B.Sc|
|Total Vacancies||Not disclosed|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100/ month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||11 February 2022|
For Engineering Disciplines:
- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engineering)/5-year Integrated M.Tech. with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 8 engineering disciplines.
- Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE score must have a valid GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- Those having qualifying degree in branches like Aerospace, Automobile, Automotive, Industrial Production, Automotive, Reliability, Ceramics, Architecture, Geology, Mining, Bio-Medical Electronics /Instruments, Communication, Information Technology, Master of Computer Applications, Dyes & Dye Intermediates, Electrochemical, Energy Systems, Oils & Fats, Paints & Varnishes, Petrochemicals, Plastics, Paper, Sugar Technology, Textiles, Mechatronics, etc. are not eligible.
For Fast Reactor Technology-M:
- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering with minimum of 60% aggregate marks in qualifying degree.
For Fast Reactor Technology-E:
- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech.in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering with minimum of 60% aggregate marks in qualifying degree.
For Physics Discipline:
- M.Sc. in Physics / Applied Physics with Physics and Mathematics at B.Sc. or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of 5-year integrated M.Sc, or B.E. / B.Tech. in Engineering Physics with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree.
- M.Sc. candidates (other than those applying with a 5-year integrated M.Sc. degree) must additionally have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in B.Sc. Physics postgraduate applicants opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE Score should have a valid GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score in ‘Physics’.
- Applicants having B.E. / B.Tech. (Engineering Physics) as qualifying degree can apply on the basis of a valid GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score either in ‘Physics’ or in ‘Engineering Sciences’.
For Chemistry Discipline:
- M.Sc. in Chemistry with Physics up to B.Sc. or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of 5-year integrated M.Sc. and Mathematics at Std. XII or at B.Sc. or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of 5-year integrated M.Sc., with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in M.Sc.
- All candidates (other than those applying with a 5-year integrated M.Sc. degree) must additionally have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in B.Sc.
- Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE Score should have a valid GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score in ‘Chemistry’.
For Radiological Safety & Environmental Science:
- B.E. / B.Tech. in Nuclear Engineering / Nuclear Technology / Nuclear Science & Technology with minimum of 60% aggregate marks or M.Sc. in Physics or Chemistry with Physics and Chemistry up to B.Sc. or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of integrated M.Sc., and Mathematics at Std. XII or at B.Sc. or at subsidiary and / or ancillary level in case of 5-year integrated M.Sc., with minimum of 60% aggregate marks in M.Sc.
- All science candidates (other than those applying with a 5-year integrated M.Sc. degree) must additionally have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in B.Sc.
For Geology Discipline:
- M.Sc. or equivalent M.Tech. in Geology / Applied Geology / Applied Geochemistry with Geology at B.Sc. or 5-year integrated M.Tech. in Geological Technology.
- Eligible candidates must have two subjects out of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry up to B.Sc. or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of 5-year integrated M.Sc. / 5-year integrated M.Tech., with minimum of 60% aggregate marks in M.Sc. / M.Tech.
- All eligible candidates (other than those applying with a 5-year integrated M.Sc. / M.Tech. degree) must have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in B. Sc. Additionally, eligible candidates must have passed Mathematics in Std. XII.
- All applicants opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE Score should have a valid GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score in ‘Geology and Geophysics’.
- Those having M.Sc. (by research) or Ph.D are not eligible.
BARC Recruitment – Eligible Disciplines and their Codes
Computer Engineering/ Computer Sc & Engg
|Fast Reactor Technology – M||30|
|Fast Reactor Technology – E||31|
|Quality Assurance & Quality Control||32|
|Radiological Safety & Environmental Science||44|
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2022):
- General Category – 26 years
- OBC – 29 years
- SC/ST – 31 years
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (Dom Kashmir) – 31 years.
- Physically Challenged persons of all categories are eligible for age relaxation of 10 years.
BARC Recruitment 2022 Selection process:
- Selection to OCES/DGFS-2021 is a two-step process: Screening to short-list candidates followed by Selection Interviews of the short-listed candidates.
- Final Selection is solely on the basis of performance in Selection Interview, subject to medical fitness.
Screening for Selection Interview is through two alternative channels:
On the basis of Online Examination: It will be conducted in all of the nine Engineering disciplines and in the three Science disciplines at more than forty cities spread across India. Allocation of Online Test slot to candidates will be done on a first come first served basis. Candidates may refer to Instructions on the Online Application Portal for details in this regard.
On the basis of GATE score: Candidates will be screened in for Selection Interview on the basis of a valid GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score.
Note: Cut-off GATE scores for screening into Selection Interviews will be decided only after the Online Test has concluded and candidates are therefore advised to maximize their chances of being screened into the Selection Interview stage by availing both of the screening avenues detailed above. Screening in of applicants in Nuclear Engineering will be only through the Online Test.
- The application fees is Rs.500/- for male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories.
- Women candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply BARC Recruitment 2022 for Scientific Officer?
All the interested and eligible candidates apply for these positions online in the official website of BARC on or before 11 February 2022.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates for BARC Recruitment:
- Commencement of Online Application Process for OCES/DGFS-2021 : 17th January, 2022
- Last date for Registration for Online Application : 11th February, 2022
- Online Test : 7th April, 2022 to 13th April, 2022
- Last date for candidates to upload their GATE-2022 score : 13th April, 2022
- Display of List of candidates short-listed for Interview on Online Application Portal : 28th April, 2022
- Availability based option on Online Application Portal to select Interview Slot for qualified candidates : 30th April – 4th May, 2022
- Selection Interviews : 14th June – 31st July, 2022
- Display of List of Candidates finally selected for OCES-2022 on Online Application Portal : 18th August, 2022
- Last Date for Selected OCES-2022 Candidates desirous of DGFS to give details of M.Tech/ M.Chem.Engg. admission in a DGFS institute : 20th August, 2022
- Declaration of List of Applicants Selected for DGFS-2022 on Online Application Portal : 2nd week of Sept, 2022
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now