BARC Recruitment 2018 – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) announced notifications for the post of Stipendiary Trainees Category- I & II. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
BARC Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Stipendiary Trainees Category – I & II|
|Salary||Up to Rs.16,000/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||20 August 2018|
BARC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Stipendiary Trainees Category – I:
- Diploma in relevant disciplines.
- The relevant disciplines are Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Minimum 60% marks in B.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry)
Stipendiary Trainees Category- II:
- HSc in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate
- SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in A/C Mechanic/ Fitter/ Welder/ Machinist/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical
- Minimum Height – 160 cms.
- Minimum weight – 45.5 Kg
Age Limit (as on 20.08.2018):
- Stipendiary Trainees Category – I: 19 to 24 years
- Stipendiary Trainees Category – II: 18 to 22 years
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD+UR category, 13 years for PWD+OBC category and 15 years for PWD+SC/ST category.
Discipline wise vacancies: 224 Posts
Stipendiary Trainees Category – I: 86 Posts
- Mechanical – 17 Posts
- Electrical – 06 Posts
- Metallurgy – 05 Posts
- Chemical- 15 Posts
- Civil – 1 Post
- Computer Science – 05 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation – 5 Posts
- Chemistry – 14 Posts
- Physics – 18 Posts
Stipendiary Trainees Category – II: 138 Posts
- Plant Operator – 39 Posts
- Laboratory – 33 Posts
- A/C Mechanic – 13 Posts
- Fitter – 7 Posts
- Welder – 7 Posts
- Machinist – 7 Posts
- Electrical – 22 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation – 9 Posts
- Mechanical – 1 Post
- Category-II: 1st year – Rs.16,000/- & 2nd year – Rs.18,000/-
- Category-II: 1st year – Rs.10,500/- & 2nd year – Rs.12,500/-
BARC Recruitment Stipendary Trainee Selection Process:
- Written Examination of one hour duration will be conducted and will comprise of 40 objective (multiple) type questions.
- The syllabus for the said examination will be based on subjects at Diploma/B.Sc. level as the case may be.
- Those candidates qualifying in the written examination shall be short-listed for interview.
- The selection process will consist of tests in 3 stages – Stage 1, Stage 2 & Stage 3.
- Stage1 – Preliminary Test: Screening examinations to be held to shortlist candidates.
- Stage 2 – Advanced Test: All candidates Screened in Stage 1 will be allowed to undertake Stage 2 (Advance Test) in their respective trade.
- Stage 3 – Skills Test: The Skill Test will be based on Go/No-Go basis.
- For Category-I: Rs.150/-
- For Category-II: Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ST, PWD and Women category.
How to Apply BARC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 20 August 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here