BARC Recruitment 2017 for Stipendary Trainee and Technician vacancies in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Nuclear Recycle Board-Kalpakkam.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.Eligible candidates can apply online in https://barcrecruit.gov.in latest by 31 January 2017
BARC Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Company||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Kalpakkam|
|Job Role||Stipendary Trainee/Technician/Upper Divisional Clerk|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job|
|Appointment Type||Trainee & Permanent|
|Last Date to Apply||31 January 2017|
For Stipendary Trainees:
|Plant Operator/ Health Physics Assistant (HP)||HSC/12th in Science stream with 60% aggregate(Physics, Chemistry, Maths)||32 Posts|
|Laboratory Assistant||HSC/12th in Science stream with 60% aggregate(Physics, Chemistry, Maths) (OR)|
SSC/10th (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60 % marks + trade certificate* in Laboratory Assistant
|Fitter / Welder / Turner/ Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic/ Electronic Mechanic/Machinist||SSC/10th (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60 % marks + trade certificate* in relevant discipline||48 Posts|
Trade Certificate Criteria:(*)
- NTC (ITI pass out) of two years duration. OR
- NAC of 2 years duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme OR
- NTC (ITI pass out) of one-year duration plus one-year work experience after the completion of course. OR
- NTC (ITI pass out) of 1-year duration plus NAC of minimum 1-year duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
- The duration for Stipendary Trainee will be two years
- Stipend Offered: Rs 6200/- per month for the 1st year and Rs 7200/- for the 2nd year.
- Age Limit(As on 31 January 2017): Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 22 Years
- After completion of training, stipendary trainee will be appointed as Technician/B (Pay: Rs 21,700/Month) and Technician/C(Pay: Rs 25,500/Month)
For BARC Direct Recruitment
|Technician/C (Boiler Operator)||SSC + I Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate||3 Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk||Essential: Candidates should possess Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with 50 % Aggregate|
Minimum speed of 30 w.p.m in typewriting in English.
Should have Knowledge of Computer Application, Data Entry & Data Processing.
- Age limit (As on 31 January 2017): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 Years for Technician, Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 Years for UDC
- Salary: Rs 25,500/Month
Selection Process for BARC Recruitment:
For Stipendary Trainee & Technician:
Selection process having 3 stages.They are
- Stage 1- Preliminary Test: Questions will be on Mathematics, Science and General Awareness.
- Stage 2- Advanced Test: Candidates clearing Preliminary Test will be eligible for appearing in Advanced Test (Questions will be from the respective trade).
- Stage 3- Trade /Skill Test: Only for those candidates who have cleared the Stage-2 test and will be on the go/no-go basis
For Upper Divisional Clerk:
Upper Divisional Clerk selection is based on written examination.Details are given below.
- Level – I (Objective type test covering GK, Arithmetic & language skills, etc. )
- Level – II (Descriptive Written test to test English & comprehension.)
Candidates who qualified the Level I will be eligible for appearing in Level II Examination.
How to Apply BARC Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates visit https://barcrecruit.gov.in and click on New User? Register in Menu
- Enter your basic details(E-Mail Id, Name, DOB) and click submit you will get the password to your E-mail Id.
- In home page Click on “Job Application > Apply Online” in this step use your login credentials (Mail id, Password) and login again now you will get job application form to fill
- After entering your applications details upload your passport size photograph and signature and give submit(Size below 45KB)
- Download your Application Form and take print out for future reference.
BARC Recruitment Online Application: https://barcrecruit.gov.in
Application Fees: Rs 100 (SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Service Man/Women candidates are exempted from Application Fees) (Application Fees need to pay in any branch of SBI)
The last date to submit online application: 31 January 2017