Bank of America Recruitment 2020 scheduled for a role of Team Member for MBA /PGDBM graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Bank of America Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Team Member|
- MBA degree/PGDBM from reputed institutes.
- Experience Range* 0 – 2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to synthesize information from various Financial documents
- Strong attention to detail to verify the source of truth of the documents
- Proficiency in reporting software like MS – Excel, MS- Access
- Ability to independently host calls and lead discussions with senior executives and stakeholders to arrive at business solutions
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility to work in different shifts
- Updating relevant data elements available in various Credit/Legal records available in various internal document repositories
- Verifying Legal documents viz. Loan agreements, Notes, Amendments and ascertaining that the available data in source documents matches with information in relevant Credit Agreements
- Researching on Appraisal/Valuation reports to ensure that the project is supported by sufficient collateral
- Updating the additional property information like, unit count, square footage, acreage, ZIP codes, Stabilization dates, As-Is Dates etc.
- Ensuring that the facilities are not expired and renewal/extension documents are filed in case the loans are nearing maturity
- Ascertaining that the pricing data (applicable Interest Rates, Interest Index, Spread, Risk Rating) is matching with the pricing parameters set in the Loan Agreements and CAMs
How to apply for Bank of America Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here