Bank of America Recruitment 2020 scheduled for a role of Team Member for B.Con graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Bank of America Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Team Member|
- B.Com graduate
- 0 to 24 months of total experience with Financial or banking Industry & sound knowledge of Investment products
- Mandatory skills: Financial or banking Industry & sound knowledge of Investment products
- Desired skills: Hand on experience in Transaction Processing, Good verbal and written communications skills in English; Highly motivated, able to work independently, self-starter; and problem/solving/analytical. Additionally should have good knowledge of MS Excel & PowerPoint
- On a day to day basis, a WFM associate supports the CS&S and non-CS&S lines of business by executing transactional and analytical workload in a shared, virtual environment.
- The transactional support team ensures timely and accurate updating of Workforce systems to reflect real-time staffing levels.
- LOB managers interact with the WF team via the phone, text chat & associates via agent web station.
- Associates contact with the WF team is limited to the phone channel/e-mail channel for purposes of reporting unplanned absences.
How to apply for Bank of America Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here