Athenahealth Recruitment 2024: Athenahealth is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Member of Technical Staff for B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree graduates. Candidates looking for a job in Bangalore can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Uni Cards announced off-campus for SDE1 Backend for B.E/B.Tech graduates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Uni Cards Off Campus Drive
Phonepe is scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Phonepe Recruitment
Are you looking for an opportunity for your software development skills to make a real impact in the world? Developers come here because of the tremendous opportunity to learn and grow with a socially responsible company focused on changing healthcare at a fundamental level. We are seeking entry-level and near entry-level Software Engineer to join us our growing R&D teams. Engineers at athena may work on a variety of technical problems across products and platform teams. This is an opportunity to take on an exciting new career challenge. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
Athenahealth Recruitment 2024:
|Associate Member of Technical Staff
|Best in Industry
Associate Member of Technical Staff
- Bachelors in Engineering Computer Science (CS) or Any Degree in a relevant field
Experience and Skills Required:
- Familiarity of working in an Agile environment preferred
- Software engineering skills and computer science experience
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux, Big Data, SQL, NOSQL, and various other technologies
- Exposure to object-oriented programing, relational database technologies, distributed computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5) and Modern JS frameworks Understanding of iOS and Android environments
- Experience reading and writing code in a programming language
- Experience working collaboratively towards project goals and deadlines
Job Description: We’re looking for developers who want to work on challenging technology problems to create products that medical professionals and patients use every day. We work with a mix of technologies, but don’t hire developers based on particular coding language. We’re more interested in folks with raw talent and a burning desire to succeed. The most important requirement for applying is a passion to learn and to make a difference developing enabling technologies.
How to Apply for Athenahealth Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job online as soon as possible by using the following link.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.