Amazon scheduled walk-in drive for freshers graduates for role of Customer Service Associate/Transportation Specialist.The detailed eligibility criteria and venue details are given for amazon walk-in below
Amazon Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Role||Customer Service Associate/Transportation Specialist|
|Salary||Rs 1.73-3.5 LPA|
|Venue Date||2 September to 30 September 2017|
- Education Qualification required is 10+2
- Excellent written and verbal communication, comprehension and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with MS-Office, Internet Explorer and good typing skills
- Candidates must be willing to work in a 24/7 environment
Additionally for Work from Home Associates:
- Power backup at home and stable internet connection of 25 MBPS or above
- Candidate should be located only in Hyderabad
Customer Service Associate:
- Communicating with customers through different mediums (Email, Chat, International Phone Process) by utilizing a variety of software tools for navigating customer accounts, reviewing policies and providing effective solutions.Customer Service has Work from Office and Work from Home opportunities.
- For Work from home, the associates should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and ‘work-Like’ environment at home.
- Facilitating flow of information between different stakeholders and resolving any potential issues that impact customer experience and delivery performance.
- Providing timely resolution to the issue in hand by researching & querying internal tools, taking real-time decisions and effectively communicating with stakeholders.
- Candidates who have applied in the last 3 months are not eligible
- Candidates currently pursuing any regular course of education will not be considered
How to apply Amazon Walk-in Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in drive in the following venue on 2 September to 30 September 2017.
Source: Click here
Venue Date: 2nd and 3’d September 2017 Time: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Unable to attend the walk-in interview?
Attend interviews at the same venue from 4th – 30th September 2017, Monday to Saturday from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd.
Building No. 9, 10th Floor, Mindspace Raheja IT Park,
Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500081.
- Latest resume
- 1 passport size photograph
- Valid Government Photo ID proof (Original)