Amazon scheduled walk-in drive for the role of Catalog Associate at Chennai Office and the role of Virtual Customer Service Associates in Coimbatore. The detailed eligibility and amazon walk-in venue details are given below.
Amazon Walk-in Drive Details:
Amazon Walk-in for Catalog Associate at Chennai:
|Job Role||Catalog Associate|
|Experience||0 -2 years|
|Salary||Rs 2.25 LPA|
|Venue Date||22nd June 2019|
- Candidates should possess Any Graduate(UG/PG)
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent problem-Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts including night shifts and staggered week offs.
- Having Work Experience of 0 – 2 years.
- The candidates that have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
Note: Candidates waiting for final semester results are not eligible to apply.
- Individual works on one or more critical programs/tasks for a particular retail product category.
- The role will be populating content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Web Site, interacting/coordinating with vendors/manufacturers, identifying and correcting errors/complaints, maintaining records of work received and work performed.
- Must be flexible to meet business requirements.
How to apply for Amazon Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in at the following venue on 22 June 2019.
Venue Date: 22nd June 2019
Time: 09.00 AM to 11.00 PM
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd,
40, B Block, 5th Floor,
Global Infocity (SP Infocity),
M G R Salai, Perungudi,
Chennai – 600096
Documents to be carried for Walk in Interview:
- Two copies of resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card & Adhar Card
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet of Highest educational qualification
- Service letter / Relieving letter from all previous employers
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security
Amazon Walk-in for Virtual Customer Service Associates:
|Job Role||Virtual Customer Service Associates|
|Salary||1.7 – 2.1 LPA|
|Venue Date||24 June to 28 June 2019|
- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2 to Any graduate.
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7,
- Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer and having Good typing skills.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
- Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat, and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research, and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
How to apply for Amazon Walk-in-Interview:
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview from 24th June to 28th June 2019 at the given venue.
Venue Date: 24th June – 28th June
Time: 10am – 3pm
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt.Ltd,
Tower B 3rd Floor,
India Land Tech Park Private Limited
CHILL SEZ Area, Keeranatham Village,