Amazon scheduled walk-in drive 2018 for a role of Seller Support Associate for Any degree graduates.The detailed eligibility criteria and venue details are given for amazon walk-in below.
Amazon Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Role||Seller Support Associate|
|Salary||INR 2,75,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.|
|Venue date||8 to 11 January 2018|
- Education: 3rd level qualification Graduation
- Language: English proficiency
- 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact Centre environment would be an advantage
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
- Process improvement awareness and experience
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
- PIR Round
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
How to apply for Amazon Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend the drive at the following venue on 8 to 11 January 2018.
Venue Date: 8 Jan to 11 Jan 2018 Time: 9.30 am – 12 pm
2870, Orion Building,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru,