Amazon Walk-In Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Digital Associate and Data Associate for Any degree graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and Amazon Walk-in Drive venue details are given in below.
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2019:
List of current openings in Amazon Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Apply Link||Walk-in Date|
|Digital Associate||Amazon Walk-in Drive-Digital Associate||21 & 22 October 2019|
|Data Associate||Amazon Walk-in Drive-Data Associate||21 October 2019|
Get Free Job Alerts on Whatsapp. Save 9444100128 as “FV Job Alert” & send Whatsapp Message “JOIN”
Amazon Walk-In Drive for Digital Associate:
|Job Role||Digital Associate|
|Salary||Rs. 2 – 2.25 LPA|
|Walk-In Date||21 & 22 October 2019|
- Education: Minimum Qualification Graduation
- Work Experience: 0-1 years (Max)
- Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills.
- Immediate Joiners preferred
Note: Candidates waiting for final semester results are not eligible to apply
- Work on a defined set of instructions to collect ground truth data for product development.
- Perform execution and report results accurately.
- Understand procedures and guidelines for new tasks/releases
- Perform repetitive exercises based on the dynamic instructions without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality baselines.
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLAs
- Own the daily targets against internal and external dependencies.
- Written Test
- Managerial interviews
How to Apply Amazon Walk-In Drive 2019 for Digital Associate?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive along with the required documents to the following venue on 21 & 22 October 2019.
Date: 21 & 22 October 2019 Time: 10 AM to 2 PM
AMAZON DEVELOPMENT CENTRE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Ground Floor, Infinity tower
Tata Ramanujan IT City SEZ, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Near Tidal Park,
Old Mahabalipuram Rd, Taramani
Please carry below documents (Mandatory):
- 2 copies of resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card
- 10th Standard Mark sheet (Mandatory) Photo Copies
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet of Highest educational qualification
- All semester mark sheets along with final semester result copy (Only for 2019 pass outs)
- Last three months payslip and service letter / Relieving letter from all previous employers
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security
Amazon Walk-In Drive for Data Associate:
|Job Role||Data Associate|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Walk-In Date||21 October 2019|
- Education: Any Bachelors Degree
- Graduation with mandatory strong written and oral fluency in English.
- Work Experience: 0 – 2 years
- 2019 pass-outs without any backlogs can also apply.
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shift, night shift and a staggered week offs.
- Notice period: Immediate joiners only
- Basic analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Ability to deliver acceptable quality of transcripts with minimal guidance.
- Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office-related skills) and good typing proficiency
- Ability to comprehend multiple accents.
- Passion to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Annotation and Transcription for Alexa Device
- Meets predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.
How to Apply Amazon Walk-In Drive 2019 for Data Associate?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive along with the required documents to the following venue on 21 October 2019.
Date: 21 October 2019 (Monday) Time: 10 AM to 2 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd,
Infinity tower, Tata Ramanujan IT City SEZ,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Near Tidal Park,
Old Mahabalipuram Rd,
Tamil Nadu 600113
Please carry below documents (Mandatory):
- Updated Resume Copy
- Copy of your PAN Card & Adhaar card(Both Mandatory)
- 2 Passport size Photographs
- Educational Document: Xerox Copy of consolidated mark sheet / provisional certificate/degree certificate
- Copy of experience/Relieving Certificate is mandatory for an experienced candidate
Note: Upon arrival please ask for Piyush.