Altran Recruitment 2020 – Altran scheduled to hire Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- ON Semiconductor Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer
- IHS Markit Recruitment 2020 for Associate Software Engineer
Altran Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- Experience (In Month): 12
- Experience writing topic-based and task-oriented documentation according to company style guidelines, requiring minimal editing from senior ID staff
- Experience developing enterprise systems software documentation for users and system administrators • General knowledge on DITA concepts and IDCMS: ID Lifecycle and Content Management System
- Experience in IDCMS/FileNet for file storage, ID WorkBench (IDWB) (structured XML/SGML authoring and editing application)
- Demonstrated ability with XML structured authoring tools (such as Oxygen XML Author for Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA))
- Awareness of building authored XML source files into consumable user frameworks (such as Digital Content Services (DCS), and using content management systems for organizing source files (such as IDCMS)
- Experience with multi-channel publishing using authoring tools, such as Adobe RoboHelp, Captivate, Camtasia, XMetal, Oxygen, Wiki Technologies, Snagit, Adobe Acrobat, Visio and Acrolinx
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills
- A strong understanding of the relationships between cross-functional teams. A willingness and ability to work and collaborate with cross-culture teams spread across different geographies and time zones.
- Ability to quickly learn, document, and teach the use, features, and benefits of software products and solutions for technical audiences
- Plan, research, create, edit, and modify documentation such as, product descriptions, installation manuals, operation and administration manuals, user guides, API reference guides for enterprise grade software or hardware products.
- Revise and manage existing product documentation as required
- Ensure clarity, completeness, technical accuracy, and quality of documentation for enterprise systems
- Use product requirements and functional designs to define documentation objectives and scope, aligned with Offering Management business priorities
- Act as a user advocate throughout the product design and development process based on the product information architecture.
- Understanding of the end-to-end user experiences goals
- Understand and apply customer use cases and user profiles for the product to design and deliver user assistance information content
How to apply Altran Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here