IHS Markit Recruitment 2020 – IHS Markit scheduled to hire an Associate Software Engineer for Engineering graduates at Gurgaon Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- MathWorks Recruitment 2020 for Associate in Engineering Development
- Sartorius Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineering Trainees
IHS Markit Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Education: B Tech./ M Tech / MCA degree in an IT/ Computer Science or related course is a prerequisite
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
Personal Competencies & Personal impact:
- Working knowledge in one of the J2EE – Application Servers listed below Weblogic, IBM Websphere, JBoss / Tomcat with good knowledge in Java 6/7/8.
- Working knowledge of one of the Messaging Systems listed below: JMS, MQ, Tibco.is an added advantage
- Demonstrates ability to implement new web service clients (bottom-up and top-down approaches) and compose/use other web services.
- Uses best practices during web services implementations and works with the following standards: WS-I standards (interoperability), Java API for XML-based RPC (JAX-RPC), JAX WS, REST, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Beginner level proficiency in Oracle – (PL/SQL)
- Diagnosis skills & knowledge of refactoring techniques is an added advantage.
- Understands J2EE design patterns, GoF, GRASP and other design patterns.
- Ownership of the implementation (estimation, breakdown of tasks) for business functional specifications through the full software development lifecycle.
- Ownership of maintenance and support issues as they come up during the project lifecycle pre and post go-live.
- Provide technical assistance to other teams – support, QA, business analysis.
- Ability to work with remote team in a geographically distributed development model.
- Evaluate, apply & adoption of new technologies and tools within the Development team and across the organisation to provide productivity, efficiency and scalability benefits.
- Collaborate and share technical and business knowledge to members of the Development and wider organisation.
- Agent of constant improvement – within development and across organization.
How to Apply for IHS Markit Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here