IHS Markit Recruitment 2020 – IHS Markit scheduled to hire an Associate Software Engineer for Engineering graduates at Gurgaon Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2020 for Associate Professional
- Magnitude Software Recruitment 2020 for Associate Software Engineer
IHS Markit Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Education: B.Tech./ M Tech / MCA degree in an IT/ Computer Science or related course is a prerequisite
- Strong inter-personal skills required. Ability to multitask and prioritize work
Personal Competencies & Personal impact:
- Good knowledge in Java 8 & above
- Demonstrates ability to implement new web service clients (bottom-up and top-down approaches) and compose/use other web services.
- 1+ years of Angular development
- NodeJS experience is a plus
- Experience in Spring Boot application
- Beginner level proficiency in Oracle/SQL Server/Postgres – (PL/SQL)—Postgres is a plus
- Diagnosis skills & knowledge of refactoring techniques is an added advantage
- Understands J2EE design patterns, GoF, GRASP and other design patterns
- Knowledge of Unit testing using JUNIT, Cactus or mock objects
- Working knowledge in SVN, branching, code management
- Demonstrates ability to use an IDE
- Understands fundamentals of JVM memory management
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology
- Aware of Test Driven Development & Continuous Integration
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
- Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of development best practices are critical to successful performance in this role
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Experience in Agile development methodology is preferred
- Ownership of the implementation (estimation, breakdown of tasks) for business functional specifications through the full software development lifecycle.
- Ownership of maintenance and support issues as they come up during the project lifecycle pre and post go-live. Provide technical assistance to other teams – support, QA, business analysis.
- Ability to work with a remote team in a geographically distributed development model.
- Evaluate, apply & adoption new technologies and tools within the Development team and across the organization to provide productivity, efficiency, and scalability benefits.
- Collaborate and share technical and business knowledge with members of the Development and wider organization.
- Agent of constant improvement – within the development and across the organization
How to apply for IHS Markit Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here