ON Semiconductor Recruitment scheduled for the role of Intern for Diploma candidates at Bengaluru Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ON Semiconductor Recruitment 2018:
- Diploma in Electronics
- Has knowledge of PCB and PCA process flows in the assembly. Board assembly knowledge is desirable.
- Has ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced dynamic environment while maintaining a positive outlook.
- Should be a quick learner and should have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS office is must.
- The Lab Technician to support Senior Technicians for board bring-up and support packing of shipment. Candidate will work with Senior Technician, Lab and Test & Tune manager for various task.
- Support to Senior Technicians for Test and Tune of headboards, demo boards, adapter board and Use Case Demo.
- Support to Senior Technicians to Deliver demo board Test and Tune in accordance with the document and weekly plan.
- Understand the changes required for the board and implement the same.
- Should be able to usage and maintenance various Lab Equipment
How to apply ON Semiconductor Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here