FACT Recruitment 2023: FACT has announced notification for the post of Medical Officer on a contract basis. Candidates with an MBBS are eligible to apply for the FACT Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for FACT Careers before 30 November 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below. Interested and eligible candidates can additionally apply for the Medical Officer post at Southern Railway Recruitment and NHM Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment.
FACT: The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited is a chemical and fertilizer manufacturing company. Its headquarters is located in Kochi, Kerala, India. FACT has two production units: Udyogamandal and Cochin Division (CD)at Ambalamedu and Udyogamandal Complex (UC) at Eloor. The main production of this company is Sulphuric Acid, Ammonia, Ammonium Sulphate, Gypsum, Caprolactam, Soda Ash, Nitric acid, and coloured Ammonium Sulphate.
FACT Recruitment 2023 for Nurse:
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date||30 November 2023|
Detailed Eligibility for FACT Careers:
Educational Qualification(1 November 2023):
- MBBS with registration under the Indian Medical Council/State Medical Council
- Certificate of Training in Industrial Health of minimum 03 months duration recognised by the State Government or Diploma in Industrial Health or equivalent
- 01 year post-qualification experience as a Medical Practitioner in Industrial Establishments/Hospitals.
- In the absence of suitable candidates meeting the criteria above, candidates without the same will also be considered at the discretion of the Management.
- Possession of a 3-year postgraduate degree in medicine / 2 or 3-year postgraduate diploma in medicine, recognised by the Indian Medical Council/State Medical Council, will be considered as experience to the extent of duration of the course.
Duration: The engagement will be for a term of two years, renewable for a maximum period of 2 spells of one year each, at the discretion of the Management, subject to requirements, performance, assessment, etc.
Upper Age Limit(As on 1 November 2023): Maximum age shall be 35 years. Eligible candidates should have been born on or between 01 November 1988 and 30 October 2005.
- 05 years for SC/ST
- 03 years for OBC (NCL)
- 10 years for PWBD
- Others, as per Govt instructions
Salary: Candidates offered engagement as above with relevant experience of one year will be paid a consolidated pay of Rs.43,000/- per month and an increase of Rs.2,000/-for each additional year of relevant experience over 01 years, subject to a maximum consolidated pay of Rs.65,000/- per month. On successful completion of each year/renewal of the contract, if any, an increase of 3% on consolidated pay will be paid.
Selection Process for FACT Careers:
- Selection shall be based on interview.
- Management reserves the right to
- shortlist candidates by adopting methods or criteria found suitable at the discretion of the Management
- Modify the mode of selection, etc.
- The management’s decision about the mode of selection, requirements, eligibility criteria, shortlisting of candidates, etc., shall be final and binding.
How to apply for FACT Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can send the application form with the relevant documents by post to the address mentioned below on or before 30 November 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here.
PIN – 683 501
Note: The application envelope shall be superscribed with “Application for the post of Medical Officer – Ad.15/2023.”
Documents to be sent:
- Application Form duly filled in original along with a self-attested copy of certificates/documents to prove credentials, which includes.
- Certificates to prove educational qualification from Std X onwards (both mark sheet and Pass Certificate)
- Certificate of Medical Council Registration
- Certificates to prove relevant experience are mentioned in the Application Form.
- Certificate showing proof of Caste / PWBD if reservation/relaxation is claimed on account of these.
FACT Recruitment 2023 FAQ:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at FACT Recruitment?
Ans. At present FACT having vacancies for Medical Officer
Q2.Who can apply for FACT Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed MBBS are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for FACT Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply Online and through Postal on or before last date