WTW Walk-in Drive 2024: WTW is hiring for the role of Accounting & Settlement through their Women Returner Program. Candidates with Any Degree qualification are eligible to apply for this job. Those who are looking for a job in Thane, Mumbai can use this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in drive on 09 March 2024. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Dentsu is scheduled to hire an Intern. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Dentsu Internship
Indium Software has announced for Internship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Indium Software Internship
About Women Returner Program: Career 2.0 is WTW India’s award-winning women returner program. Launched in 2017, the program has been running successfully for over 7 years – even through the pandemic. This is a program that offers women on a career break the opportunity to restart their professional journey with us. We have hired over 60 women through the program in 2023. Join us and benefit from the resources and support you need to rebuild a career and make an impact. This is an opportunity to take on an exciting new career challenge. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career.
Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
WTW Walk-in Drive 2024 – Details:
|Accounting & Settlement
|0 – 3 Years
|Best in Industry
|09 March 2024
Accounting & Settlement:
- Qualifications: Graduate (any stream)
- Experience: 0 to 3 years Experience
- Sound communication skills – Use of clear business English to enable effective direct communication (Verbal/Written) with stakeholders.
- Good understanding of account receivable and payable processes
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to learn new processes and systems
- Ability to switch & prioritise multiple tasks as per requirement
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Processing payment requests in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Conduct reconciliation of incoming & outgoing statements for Clients/ Carriers and maintain up to date records on operating system
- Perform daily cash management duties, which includes posting of cash to the ledgers, conducting investigation and ensuring appropriate allocation of funds within agreed SLA
- Prompt escalations of identified discrepancies to front end team
- Manage ledger maintenance requests on daily basis and update records of the actions taken on the operating system
- Managing document & backup requests from the customers within agreed timelines
- Maintain vigilance and responsiveness to urgent activity, ensuring appropriate escalation to the line manager for unresolved queries.
- Ensure adherence to Group policies and procedures & Willis Insurance Essentials
- Escalate errors and incidents to the Line Manager and operate within the guidelines of internal and external regulators
- Proactively support key initiatives that have been delivered to implement change
- Participate and contribute in team huddles & team meetings
Shift Timing: Day Rotational (6:30am to 3.30pm/1.30pm to 10.30pm) (Saturday Sunday off)
How to Apply for WTW Walk-In Drive 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online and attend the walk-in drive at the following venue on 09 March 2024 (11 AM)
For More Details: Click here.
Date: 09 March 2024
Time: 11 AM- 11.30 AM
WTW, iTHINK Techno Campus,
Off Pokhran Road No. 2,
Close to Eastern Express Highway,
Thane (West) – 400 607