Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt Test 2022 is scheduled to hire 2022 batch graduates for the role of Project Engineer. The detailed eligibility and application process for Wipro NTH 2022 will be given in below.
Overview about Wipro Elite NTH 2022:
Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2022 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving engineering talent in India. An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
Registration for Elite NTH 2022 will open from 23rd August’21. Online assessment will be tentatively held between 25th September ’21 – 27th September ’21.
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Event Date(Tentative)||25th September’21- 27th September’21.|
|Last Date||20th September 2021|
- B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses
- Year of Passing: 2022
Branch of Study
- All Branches Allowed.
- Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Only Fulltime courses. NO Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- 2022- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Selection Process for Wipro National Talent Hunt 2022:
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
- Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round.
How to apply for Wipro National Talent Hunt 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Wipro Elite NTH 2022 online from 23 August 2021 to 20 September 2021.
For more details & Apply: Click here
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now