Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt Test 2022 is scheduled to hire 2020/2021/2022 batch graduates for the role of Project Engineer. The detailed eligibility and application process for Wipro NTH 2022 will be given in below.
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Event Date||Informed Later|
|Last Date||31 January 2022|
Want IT/Software Job Alerts on Whatsapp?
- B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses
- Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
Branch of Study
- All Branches Allowed.
- Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Only Fulltime courses. NO Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- INR 3.50 lacs per annum
- Flat Bonus post 6 months from joining – 25K (to be merged with comp after 12 months of bonus payout)
- Regular yearly increments
- Merge Bonuses on 18th, 24th and 36th months from DOJ
Selection Process for Wipro National Talent Hunt 2022:
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
- Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round.
How to apply for Wipro National Talent Hunt 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Wipro Elite NTH 2022 online on or before 31 January 2022.
For more details & Apply:Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now