Volkswagen Off Campus Drive 2022 – Volkswagen Group Technology Solutions India(VWITS) scheduled Off Campus Drive to hire Software Engineer Trainee for Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Software Engineer Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 5 LPA|
- B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology, Mechanical technology/Mechanical or equivalent.
- Minimum Marks 60%
- Graduation in 2022
- No Backlogs Accepted
- Programming skills, Good team player, Good Communication skills
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Key accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Good understanding of object oriented programming and software engineering
- Basic understanding of Agile software development methodology
- Analyse business requirements to determine algorithms and logic for programming
- Development of technology based components and interfaces
- Develop desktop and web applications using popular frameworks, upskill/cross-skill in
- other frameworks as per requirement.
- Perform Testing activities to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Debug and resolving technical issues
- Provide L2, L3 Support wherever needed
- Continually engage in professional development, training and certifications
- Develop documentation providing details of the design, coding & testing activities
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments through service improvements and innovations
- Candidate should be flexible to work on IT Skills (Ex : JAVA, .NET, SAP, RPA, Testing,
- Application Packaging, PLM etc.) based on business demands.
How to Apply Volkswagen Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now