VirtusaPolaris Off Campus Drive Scheduled to hire Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA Freshers graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
VirtusaPolaris Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Salary-CTC||Rs 3.3 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Across India|
- 2019 pass-outs from B.E. / B.Tech. (Only CS/IT streams) and MCA
- 65% and above throughout Academic Career (10th, 12th & Engineering). For MCA students (Until UG 60% and above is required).
- No Standing Arrears
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with the ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, and other technical concepts.
- Good knowledge of Java, RDBMS, and SQL.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
- Round 1: Online Assessment
- Round 2: Technical Interview
- Round 3: HR Interview – Face to Face Interviews
Scheme of Online Assessment:
- Section 1 – 20 MCQ in JAVA, RDBMS, SQL.
- Section 2 – 4 SQL query to written and
- Section 3 – 4 Programming questions [Participants can write in C, C++ or Java].
Interview Location: Pondicherry/Chennai/Coimbatore/Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune.
How to apply Virtusa Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now