VirtusaPolaris Recruitment Scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
VirtusaPolaris Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary-CTC||Upto Rs 3.3 LPA|
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science Programming, scripting, analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting
- Object oriented concepts, Database concepts, JAVA/EE, Spring, Hibernate, Jscript,Junit Sound knowledge of Computer Science/Engineering fundamentals
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and team working skills
- Risk mitigation – Ability to realize and escalate important issues
- Clear understanding of Object Oriented Concepts and their application
- Understanding of how to write code, based on reasonable algorithms
- Clear understanding of RDBMS concepts
- Focus on tactical development and implementation.
- Ability to meet SLAs with expected quality standards.
- Excellent ability to incorporate software development best practices.
- Capable of producing reasonable work estimates.
- Ability to identify and promptly escalate scope creep.
- Ability to understand productivity measures and support senior members in improving productivity.
- Ability to use all business applications (Chorus, ERA, vPoint, HeaRt, Pulse, Star Team, Leave).
How to Apply VirtusaPolaris Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link
To Apply: Click here