UPSRLM Recruitment 2020 – Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission (UPSRLM), invites online job application for Professionals for the post of Mission Manager, Mission Executive, Senior Technical Expert, Technical Expert, Project Executive, Account Assistant at the state level, district and block levels with 1,954 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ PG Degree/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online at (www.sids.co.in) website on or before 07 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
UPSRLM Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Mission Manager/Mission Executive/Sr Technical Expert/ Technical Expert/ Project Executive/ Account Asst|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||07 March 2020|
Mission Manager/Mission Executive/Sr. Technical Expert:
- Post Graduate Degree in Business Management/ Business Administration/ Rural Development/ Rural Management/ Social Sciences/ Economics/ Agriculture/ Sociology/ Social Work and allied disciplines/ development studies from recognized university/ institute
- Experience: Should have at least 07, 05 years of relevant post qualification
Mission Manager (HR):
- Post graduate Degree in HR Management/ MBA HR
- Experience: Should have at least 05 years of relevant post qualification
- MBA in Finance/ Rural Management/ Marketing from an institution of repute or CA or ICWA
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience in relevant field
Young Professional/ Project Executive:
- Post Graduate degree or diploma preferably in Rural Development/Rural Management, Master in Social work
- Experience: 1+ year experience in relevant field
- MBA (Finance)/ CA (Inter)/ M.Com from recognized university/institute or PG Diploma in above discipline from recognized university/institute.
- Experience: Should have of at least 03 years of relevant field
Block Mission Manager – MIS:
- MCA/B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT/ M.Sc-C.S.)/ MBA/ MSW OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Rural Management / Rural Development, Business Management
- Experience: Should have a minimum of 01 years of relevant field
- Diploma in agriculture from an AICTE recognized institute or UG (4 years course) in Agri Science, Forestry
- Experience: Should 1+ years in a livelihood development project
Computer skill: For all the positions candidate should be well aware with MS-office.
Languages: Candidate should have good knowledge of English and Hindi Language.
Maximum Age Limit (as on 13.02.2020):
- For State level position – 55 years
- For District and Block level positions – 40 years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 1,954 Posts
- State Mission Manager – 01 post
- Mission Manager – 06 posts
- Mission Executive – 01 post
- Sr. Technical Expert/ SPM – 03 posts
- Technical Expert/ PM – 03 posts
- Young Professional/ Project Executive – 04 posts
- District Mission Manager – 68 posts
- Account Assistant – 2 posts
- Block Mission Manager – 1818 posts
- Cluster Coordinator – 48 posts
- State Mission Manager/ Sr. Technical Expert – RS.75,000-1,00,000/-
- Mission Manager/Technical Expert – Rs.45,000-75,000/-
- Mission Executive – Rs.30,000-45,000/-
- Young Professional/ Project Executive – Rs.25,000-40,000/-
- District Mission Manager – Rs.45,000-75,000/-
- Account Assistant – Rs.30,000-50,000/-
- Block Mission Manager – Rs.25,000-45,000/-
- Cluster Coordinator – Rs.20,000-25,000/-
UPSRLM Recruitment Selection Process:
- Screening of applications received would be strictly done on the basis of eligibility criteria prescribed for the position.
- Based on the information provided by candidates online, those who meet the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted to appear for the selection process.
How to Apply UPSRLM Recruitment 2020 for Professionals?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online at (www.sids.co.in) website on or before 07 March 2020
For More Details & Apply: Click here