Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
UPSC CAPF 2022 – Union Public Service Commission invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2022 for 253 vacancies. Candidates who completed any degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection is based on the Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview/ Personality Test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (https://www.upsconline.nic.in) website on or before 10 May 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of UPSC CAPF Recruitment are given below.
UPSC CAPF 2022 Details:
|Exam Name||Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2022|
|Job Role||Assistant Commandants|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 May 2022|
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|Chest||81 cm (unexpanded)
(with 5 cm minimum expansion)
|Weight||50 kg.||46 kg.|
Age limit : 20 to 25 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per government policy
UPSC CAPF – List of vacancies:
- Border Security Force (BSF) – 66 Posts
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) – 29 Posts
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) – 62 Posts
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) – 14 Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) – 82 Posts
UPSC CAPF Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview/ Personality Test.
- The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Test||Marks|
|General Ability and Intelligence||250|
|General Studies, Essay and Comprehension||200|
Application Fee: Rs.200/- (No Fee for SC/ST/Female candidates)
Mode of Payment:
- Offline Mode – By depositing the money in any branch of the SBI by cash
- Online Mode – By using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master /RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
How to apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at https://www.upsconline.nic.in website on or before 10 May 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- The Online Applications can be filled upto 10th May, 2022 till 18.00 Hours.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 17.05.2022 to 23.05.2022 till 6.00 PM.