UKPSC Recruitment 2019 – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) announced notifications for Judicial Service Civil Judge. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
UKPSC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Civil Judge|
|Last Date||10 April 2019|
Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- A Bachelor of law from a University established by law in Uttarakhand or by other University of India recognized for this purpose by the Governer.
- Must possess thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Operation.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018): 22 to 35 years (Relaxations as per govt rules)
Note: Candidates born between 02 January 1983 and 01 January 1996.
UKPSC Recruitment -Civil Judge Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the
- Screening/Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- For Basic Knowledge of computer Operation Practical Examination
- Viva-Voce Examination (Interview).
Scheme of Screening/Preliminary Examination:
|Acts and Laws||150|
Scheme of Main Written Examination:
|The Present Day||150|
|Paper I – Substantive Law||200|
|Paper II – Evidence & Procedure||200|
|Paper III – Revenue & Criminal||200|
|Practical Examination (Computer)||100|
- For Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.185.40/-
- For SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates of Uttarakhand only: Rs.95.40/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card or CSC Connect.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now