Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
UKPSC Recruitment 2019: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) announced notifications for the post of ACF Assistant Conservator of Forest. The recruitment is scheduled with the selection process like written test and interviews to fill 45 vacancies. The online registration will be opened from 30 July 2019 to 20 August 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process of UKPSC ACF Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission:
Public Service Commission is responsible to conduct recruitment examinations for the selection of candidates for public service commission vacancies in all states. State public service commission can also take participation in the functions of union public service commission. At present, the UKPSC has the strength of six members along with the chairman.
UKPSC Recruitment 2019:
UKPSC Recruitment for ACF Assistant Conservator of Forest:
|Job Role||ACF Assistant Conservator of Forest|
|Last Date||20 August 2019|
UKPSC ACF Detailed Eligibility:
- Bachelor of Science, Technology or Engineering degree from University established by law in India or an equivalent degree in relevant subjects
Note: Relevant subject will be any the following viz.- (i) Agriculture, (ii) Botany, (iii) Chemistry, (iv) Computer Application/Computer Science,(v) Engineering- Agriculture/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/Mechanical (vi) Environmental Science, (vii)Forestry, (viii) Geology, (ix) Horticulture, (x)Mathematics, (xi)Physics, (xii) Statistics, (xiii) Veterinary Science, (xiv) Zoology.
Age Limit( as on 20.08.2019):
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 years
Note: Age Relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
- 25 Posts for UR
- 9 Posts for SC
- 1 Post for ST
- 6 Posts for OBC
- 4 posts for EWS
UKPSC ACF Selection Process:
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission selection for the post of ACF Assistant Conservator of Forest will be done on the basis of written test and interview.
- For General/OBC/EWS: Rs.173.60/-(with processing fees)
- For SC/ST: Rs.83.60/-(With processing Fee)
- For OA/PD of UT: Rs.23.60/-(With Processing Fees)
How to apply for UKPSC ACF Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for ACF through online from 30 July 2019 to 20 August 2019.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
UKPSC Recruitment 2019 for Civil Judge:(Expired)
|Job Role||Civil Judge|
|Last Date||10 April 2019|
Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- A Bachelor of law from a University established by law in Uttarakhand or by other University of India recognized for this purpose by the Governer.
- Must possess thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Operation.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018): 22 to 35 years (Relaxations as per govt rules)
Note: Candidates born between 02 January 1983 and 01 January 1996.
UKPSC Recruitment -Civil Judge Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the
- Screening/Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- For Basic Knowledge of computer Operation Practical Examination
- Viva-Voce Examination (Interview).
Scheme of Screening/Preliminary Examination:
|Acts and Laws||150|
Scheme of Main Written Examination:
|The Present Day||150|
|Paper I – Substantive Law||200|
|Paper II – Evidence & Procedure||200|
|Paper III – Revenue & Criminal||200|
|Practical Examination (Computer)||100|
- For Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.185.40/-
- For SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates of Uttarakhand only: Rs.95.40/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card or CSC Connect.
Examination Centre: Dehradun, Haldwani (Nainital), Haridwar.
How to apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 10 April 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20th March 2019
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 10th April 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 10th April 2019
- Date for Preliminary Examination: 12th May 2019 (Sunday)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now