Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
UDHD Recruitment 2019- Urban Development & Housing Department, has a job notification for Assistant Town Planner for 23 posts. Candidates with the Qualification of B.E/B. Tech/PG can apply for this job. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job by download the application form and send it to the given postal address. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
UDHD-Urban Development and Housing Department, Jharkhand it gives extended support through the urban local bodies and also shares the responsibility of ensuring planned development of the city. There are 43 urban local bodies consisting of 6 municipal. It has various urban activities and services such as urban planning including town planning, regulation of land etc.
UDHD Recruitment 2019:
UDHD Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Town Planner:
|Job Role||Assistant Town Planner|
|Last Date||16 August 2019|
- Candidates Should Graduate in Architecture/B.Planning/Civil Engineering
- Master of Planning with specialization in Urban Planning/Transport Planning / Housing/ Environmental Planning/ Regional Planning
- Associate Membership of Institute of Town Planners (India), New Delhi
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR: 10 posts
- SC: 6 posts
- ST: 3 posts
- EBC-I: 2 posts
- EWS: 2 posts
Application Fee: Rs.1500/-
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft in favour of the Director, Directorate of Municipal Administration, FFP Building, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 (Jharkhand) payable at Ranchi
How to apply UDHD Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job by download the application form from the given link and fill the application form with required documents and .send it to the given postal address The duly filled application form should reach the office on or before 17.00 hrs of 16 August 2019
For more details & apply: Click here
Room No.- 439,
4th Floor, Urban Development & Housing Department, GoJ
Project Bhawan, Dhurwa,
UDHD Recruitment 2018 for JE:(Expired)
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Last Date||5 November 2018|
UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a Government Polytechnic Institute, Jharkhand or an Institute approved by Government of Jharkhand. & A.I.C.T.E. OR
- Graduate in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from an Engineering College approved by Government of Jharkhand & A.I.C.T.E. OR
- A candidate should be resident of Jharkhand and have Diploma/ Engineering degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical branch from an Institute/ Engineering College approved by A.I.C.T.E.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2017): 18 to 35 years for General Category.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 2 years for Backward Class (BC) /Extremely Backward Class(EBC) candidates
- 3 years for Women (UNR/BC/EBC) candidates
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates
- 5 years & above category relaxations for PWD candidates
Discipline wise vacancies: 141 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 93 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 23 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 25 Posts
UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment – JE Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for written examination.
Application Fee: Rs. 2,000/-
Mode of Payment: NEFT.
Account details for the payment of application fees:
Name of the Bank- Union Bank of India
Branch- Argora, Vasundhara Megamart, Argora Bypass Road,
Argora, Doranda, Ranchi-834002
Account No- 708202010001816
Account Holder Name – M/S GENERAL MANAGER JUIDCO LTD
IFSC Code- UBIN0570826
How to apply UDHD Recruitment 2018 for JE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this JE vacancies through online latest by 5 November 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now