UCO Recruitment 202020 for the post of Specialist Officers Scale I, II for 91 vacancies across India.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Specialist Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date||27 October 2020|
|Last Date||17 November 2020|
Educational Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
- 5 years service as Commissioned Officer of Army Navy/ Air Force or Assistant Commandants of Paramilitary Forces (BSF/CRPF/ITBP/CISF/ SSB etc) or Dy. Superintendent of Police OR 08 years service as Inspector in Paramilitary Forces (BSF/CRPF/ITBP/CISF/ SSB/IB/CBI etc) and Sub-Inspector (investigation wing) of State Police
Civil/Electrical Engineering JMGS-1
- A degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with a postgraduate degree will be preferred.
Architect Engineer in JMGS-1
- B.Arch. For Architect-Engineer from a recognized University/Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with a postgraduate degree will be preferred.
Economist in MMGS-II
- Post Graduate in Economics with a minimum of 60% marks. OR PhD in Economics.
Statistician in JMGS-1
- A Post-graduation degree in Economics or Statistics/applied Economics/Econometrics from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks
IT Officer in JMGS-1
- Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in 4 years B.E / B Tech Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & TeleCommunications from a recognised University/Institute recognized by AICTE only Or Minimum 60% in MCA (3 years) from a recognised University / Institute recognized by AICTE only.
Chartered Accountants/CFA in JMGS-I/II
- Qualified Chartered Accountant/CFA
Age (As on 01.10.2020):
- Security Officers in JMGS-1: 21-40 Years
- Others: 21-30 Years
UCO Bank Recruitment Post Wise vacancies:
- Security Officers: 09 Posts
- Engineers (Civil/Electrical/Architect): 08 Posts
- Economist: 02 Posts
- Statistician: 02 Posts
- IT Officer: 20 Posts
- Chartered Accountants/CFA (JMGS-I): 25 Posts
- Chartered Accountants/CFA (MMGS-II): 25 Posts
- JMGS-I Rs. 23700- 42020 (Subject to revision)
- MMGS-II Rs. 31705 – 45950 (Subject to revision)
UCO Bank Recruitment Selection Process for Specialist Officers:
Selection Process for Security Officer:
The selection will be made on the basis of Interview onlyand the candidates will be called for interview in the ratio of 3 to 5 times of the number of vacancies, as per Bank’s decision.Minimum pass marks in the interview will be 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) out of a total 100 marks. Based on interview marks, Merit/ Final Select list will be drawn
Selection Process for Engineers, Economist, Statistician, IT Officers& Chartered Accountant/CFA
The candidates shall be required to appear for online examination to be conducted through IBPS. The successful candidates shall be called for interview.
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 -Application Fees:
– Rs.118/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
– Rs.1180/- for all others
How to apply UCO Bank Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this post through online from 27 October 2020 to 17 November 2020.
For More Details & Application: Click here
- Opening Date of online application: 27.10.2020
- Last date for payment of the fees & submission of online application: 17 November 2020
- Date of online Examination December 2020/January 2021
- Date of Interview Will be informed separately
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now