TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 – Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of State Programme Manager/ Programme Managers/ State MIS Manager/Accounts Manager/ DEO. There are 97 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply for this post . The age limit of the candidates should be 21 to 62 years. The educational qualification of the candidates must have passed in B.E/Master Degree/Graduate/PU/HSSLC/ Diploma/MCA/MBA . The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021:
TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 for State Programme Manager/ Programme Managers/ State MIS Manager/Accounts Manager/ DEO:
|Job Role||State Programme Manager/ Programme Managers/ State MIS Manager/Accounts Manager/ DEO|
|Qualification||B.E/Master Degree/Graduate/PU/HSSLC/ Diploma/MCA/MBA|
|Application Last Dates||25 January 2021|
State Programme Manager at State HQ:
- Masters in Social works/ Sociology, MBA(HR), Mass Communication.
- 3 years Experience in Govt. PSU/Autonomous Body with 1 year Diploma in Computer Application from any Govt. recognized Institute.
Programme Managers at Sub-Divisional HQs:
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Preferably 2 years Experience in Govt. PSU/ Autonomous Body with 6 months Diploma in Computer Application from any Govt. recognized Institute.
State MIS Manager at State HQ:
- BE in Computer Science/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering/ MCA from Govt. recognized University or Institute.
- Must have 1 year proficiency in Office Database Management.
Accounts Manager at State HQ:
- Graduate in Commerce stream
- Must have Computer proficiency in MS Office applications specially MS-Excel & Tally.
Data Entry Operators (State & Sub Divisional levels):
- PU/HSSLC or equivalent exam.
- Must have Computer proficiency in MS Office with a minimum typing speed of 40 (forty) words per minute in
English & Assamese/Bengali.
- State Programme Manager – 21 to 45 years
- Programme Managers – 21 to 45 years
- State MIS Manager – 21 to 62 years
- Accounts Manager – 21 to 45 years
- DEO – 21 to 45 years
- State Programme Manager – 01 Post
- Programme Managers – 46 Posts
- State MIS Manager – 01 Post
- Accounts Manager – 01 Post
- Data Entry Operators – 48 Posts
- State Programme Manager – Rs.35,000 + Rs.10,000/month
- Programme Managers – Rs.18,000 + Rs.3,000/month
- State MIS Manager – Rs.30,000/month
- Accounts Manager – Rs.25,000/month
- Data Entry Operators – Rs.15,000/month
TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for a written test which will be conducted in the State Headquarter. The candidates will have to appear for the Written Test in the venue mentioned in his/her call letter.
The written test will be of 200 marks and will be completely OMR based. The questions will be set in five parts (i) Logical reasoning and aptitude, (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India, (iii) Comprehension, (iv) General Knowledge and Current Affairs and (v) Domain
The Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type
written test to be held in the State Head Quarters Expert. Candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet.
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs,
Logical reasoning and Aptitude
|General English, History & Culture of Assam and Computer Theory||50||30 minutes|
|Domain Expert/ Knowledge about Tea Community of Assam||50||30 minutes|
Against each vacancy, 5 (five) candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. After the written test, candidates of all the categories have to appear in a Computer Practical Test to be held centrally in Guwahati. Total marks for the Computer (Practical) Test will be of 50 Marks
After completion of the Computer Practical Tests, the selection of candidates for Data Entry Operators will be finalized on merit basis.
How to apply for TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online by using official website along with required documents on or before 25 January 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now