TNPSC Exams 2018 – Tamilnadu Government announced notification for Senior Chemist vacancies for Diploma/M.Sc graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TNPSC Exams 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Senior Chemist|
|Salary||Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Last date||5 September 2018|
|Exam date||3 November 2018|
TNPSC Exams Detailed Eligibility:
- A Post Graduate degree in Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry or an Associateship Diploma of the Institute of Chemists (India); And
- Practical experience in the Analysis of Industrial Products for a period of not less than three years;
Knowledge in Tamil: Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2018):
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes: No Maximum Age limit
- For ‘Others’: Below 30 Years (Should not have completed)
- For Differently Abled Persons: up to 10 years over.
- Others as per Govt Policy
TNPSC Senior Chemist Selection process:
- Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together.
- Paper-I (Objective Type): (PG Degree Standard) (200 questions) Chemistry
- Paper-II: General Studies (PG Degree Standard) – 100 questions (General Studies – 75 questions Aptitude & Mental Ability Test – 25 questions) (SSLC Standard)
Scheme of Examination:
|Paper – I (Chemistry)||300||3 Hrs|
|Paper – II (General Studies & Aptitude)||200||2 Hrs|
|Interview and Records||70|
Maximum Qualifying marks:
- SCs, SC(A)s and STs/MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs: 171 Marks
- Others: 228 Marks
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
Examination Centre: Chennai.
How to apply TNPSC Exams for Senior Chemist?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 5 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Date of notification: 06.08.2018
- Last date for submission of application: 05.09.2018
- Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank): 07.09.2018
Date of Written Examination:
- Paper –I (Chemistry) – 03.11.2018 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Paper-II (General Studies) – 03.11.2018 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M