Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam 2022(CESE 2022) notification for 625 vacancies of Assistant Engineer, Automobile Engineer, Junior Electrical Inspector, General Foreman and Technical Assistant. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam 2022-CESE: Assistant Engineer, Automobile Engineer, Junior Electrical Inspector, General Foreman and Technical Assistant :
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Automobile Engineer, Junior Electrical Inspector, General Foreman and Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 37,700 – 2,05,700/ month|
|Last date||3 May 2022|
|Exam date||26 June 2022|
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam (CESE)- Detailed Eligibility:
Automobile Engineer in the Motor Vehicles Maintenance Department :
- Must possess a degree in Automobile (or) Mechanical Engineering (or) be a holder of the Post Diploma in Automobile Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu; (or) be a Licentiate in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. (AND)
- Must possess experience in the administration of an office and the management of workshops connected with the maintenance and upkeep of Motor Vehicles for a period of not less than five years.
- Explanation: A workshop shall mean any workshop under the control of the Government / Public / Private Organisation and Registered under the Factories Act 1948(Central Act LXIII of 1948)
Junior Electrical Inspector :
- Must possess a Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training under the
Government of India Scheme or the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme for a period of one year.
Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering) :
- B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) (or)
- B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial
Engineering) (or) B.E (Civil and Structural Engineering) or B.E (Mechanical and Production Engineering).
Assistant Engineer (Highways Department) :
- Must possess degree in Civil Engineering (or)
- A pass in Sections A and B of the A.M.I.E (India) Examinations under Civil Engineering branch (renamed as Institution of Examinations)
- Note:-Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to a person who has undergone one year of apprenticeship training under the Government of India Scheme or one year of training under the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme.
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health :
- A Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Production Engineering or Industrial Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology.
Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Water Resources Department, PWD) :
- Must possess a B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering. (or)
- Must have passed in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch
- Must possess a degree in Mechanical Engineering (or) Automobile Engineering (or) Automobile Technology (or)
A Post Diploma in Automobile Engineering of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or of any recognized Institution or Board with experience for a period of not less than two years in a supervisory capacity in the Automobile Workshop.
Assistant Engineer (Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department) :
- Must possess a B.E degree in Civil Engineering (or)
- Must have passed Sections A and B of the Institution of Engineers (India) under Civil Engineering Branch, and he should furnish evidence of having undergone practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board) :
- Must possess a degree in Engineering (Civil) OR
- Must have passed Sections A and B of the A.M.I.E (India) Examination with the following:-
i) A Pass in H.Sc. Examination
ii) Must have passed ‘Geology’ under Section B as an optional or additional subject.
Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority) :
- Must possess B.E degree (Civil or Highways) and must have experience for period of not less than five years of service in Category-3* or in a capacity equivalent to that of a Junior Engineer.
Knowledge in Tamil: Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam-CESE Vacancy lists: 625 Posts
- Assistant Engineer : 577 posts
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health : 18 posts
- Automobile Engineer : 4 posts
- Junior Electrical Inspector : 8 posts
- General Foreman : 7 posts
- Technical Assistant : 11 posts
Age limit(as on 01.07.2022):
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes: No Age limit
- ‘Others’ [i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]:
- 32 years – Assistant Engineer, Junior Electrical Inspector, Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health : 32 years
- 37 years – Automobile Engineer, General Foreman and Technical Assistant
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam-CESE Selection Process:
- Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral
Test in the shape of an interview.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the Applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments
- The questions in Paper-I for Electrical Engineering & Electronics and Communication Engineering will be set in English only. The questions in Paper-I for Civil Engineering will be set in both Tamil and English. The questions in Paper-II (General Studies) will be set both in Tamil and English.
Scheme of Examination:
|Paper-I (Subject Paper)||300||3 Hrs|
|Paper-II (Objective Type) Part-A
Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Std)
(100 Questions / 150 Marks)Part-B
(General Studies) (100 questions)
(150 marks)(Code No:003)
General studies (Degree standard)
– 75 questions and
Aptitude and mental ability test
(SSLC standard) – 25 questions
|Interview and Records||60|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- SCs, SC(A)s,STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs: 153 Marks
- Others: 204 Marks
- One Time Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
Note: Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
TNPSC CESE Examination Centre:
- Chennai, Pudukkottai, Coimbatore, Ramanathapuram, Chidambaram, Salem, Kancheepuram, Karaikudi, Nagarcoil, Thanjavur, Madurai, Tiruchirapalli, Udagamandalam, Tirunelveli ,Vellore
How to Apply for TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam 2022(TNPSC CESE)?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 3 May 2022.
For More details : Click here
To Apply(For One Time Registration): Click here
Important dates for TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam:
- Date of Notification: 04.04.2022
- Last date for submission of application: 5 May 2022
Date of Written Exam:
- Paper – I (Subject Paper): 26.06.2022 – 09.30A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
- Paper – II (General Studies): 26.06.2022 02.00P.M. to 05.00 P.M.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now