TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam 2019(CESE 2019) notification for 475 vacancies of Assistant Engineer/Junior Architect/Others.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam 2019-CESE: Assistant Engineer
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Last date||28 June 2019|
|Exam date||10 August 2019|
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam (CESE)- Detailed Eligibility:
Assistant Electrical Inspector:
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering of any University or Institution recognized by UGC &
- Must have had practical experience in large electricity supply undertakings or the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board including experience in design office for a period of not less than three years.
Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering):
- (a) B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) (OR)\
- (b) B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering)
Note: Is sufficient application in (a) not available (b) will be considered
Assistant Engineer-PWD: Water Resource/Building
- B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering.
- A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch, subject to the following further conditions namely:-
- Should furnish evidence of having undergone practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year. OR
- Should have put in service for a period of not less than one year in Public Works Department as Overseer or Junior Engineer. OR
- Should hold the Upper Subordinate or L.C.E Diploma of the College of Engineering, Guindy or L.C.E. Diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Chennai*&**.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) (PWD)
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering OR
- A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examination with Electrical Engineering as a subject*
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health
- A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology
Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Highways Engineering Service
- A degree in Civil Engineering OR
- A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering Branch. *
Assistant Engineer in TN Fisheries Department
- Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering, awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission. or
- A pass in section A and B Examination(AMIE) in Civil Engineering Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers(India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Maritime Board) in Port Service
- Must possess B.E. Degree in Civil Engineering. (or)
- Must have obtained a pass in section A & B of the Institution of Examination, with an experience of not less than 3 years after passing the above examination*
- A degree in Architecture of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. Or
- A diploma in Architecture awarded by J.J School of Arts, Bombay or By the Government of Maharashtra.
Note: Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who have undergone one year Apprenticeship Training under the Government of India Scheme or the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme.
Knowledge in Tamil: Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam-CESE Vacancy lists: 475 Posts
- Assistant Electrical Inspector-10 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Agriculture-93 Posts
- Assistant Engineer-Civil(water-PWD)-120 Posts
- Assistant Engineer-Civil(Building PWD)-73 Posts
- Assistant Engineer-Electrical PWD-13 Posts
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health-26 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)(Highways)-123 Posts
- Assistant Engineer(Civil)(Maritime Board)-2 Posts
- Junior Architect-15 Posts
Age limit(as on 01.07.2019):
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes: No Age limit
- ‘Others’ [i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]:
should not have completed 30 Years(Assistant Electrical Inspector-39 Posts)
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam-CESE Selection Process:
- Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral
Test in the shape of an interview.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the Applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments
- The questions in Paper-I for Electrical Engineering & Electronics and Communication Engineering will be set in English only. The questions in Paper-I for Civil Engineering will be set in both Tamil and English. The questions in Paper-II (General Studies) will be set both in Tamil and English.
Scheme of Examination:
|Paper-I (Subject Paper)||300||3 Hrs|
|Paper-II (General Studies)||200||2 Hrs|
|Interview & Records||70||–|
Paper-I: one of the following subjects in which the candidate has acquired his/her Degree qualification (Degree Standard – 200 Questions)
- Agricultural Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical/Production/Manufacturing Engineering
- Textile Technology
- Architecture Engineering
Paper -II: General Studies
(Degree Standard-100 Questions)+General Studies(Degree Standard)-75 Questions and Aptitude and Mental Ability(SSLC Standard)-25 Questions
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- SCs, SC(A)s,STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs: 171 Marks
- Others: 228 Marks
- One Time Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
Note: Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
TNPSC CESE Examination Centre: Chennai,Namakkal,Thiruvarur,Coimbatore,Udhagamandalam,Thoothukudi,Cuddalore,Perambalur,Tiruchirappalli,Dharmapuri,Pudukkottai,Tirunelveli,Dindigul,Ramanathapuram,Vellore,Erode,Salem,Villupuram,Kancheepuram,Sivaganga,Virudhunagar,Kanyakumari,Thanjavur,Ariyalur,Karur,Theni,Krishnagiri,Madurai,Thiruvallur,Thiruppur,Nagapattinam,Thiruvannamalai
How to Apply for TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam 2019(TNPSC CESE)?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 28 June 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
To Apply(For One Time Registration): Click here
Important dates for TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam:
- Date of Notification: 29.05.2019
- Last date for submission of application: 28.06.2019
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank(State Bank of India or Indian Bank): 30.06.2019
Date of Written Exam:
- Paper – I (Subject Paper): 10.08.2019 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Paper – II (General Studies): 10.08.2019 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now