TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam 2019(CESE 2019) notification for 475 vacancies of Assistant Engineer/Junior Architect/Others.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam 2019-CESE: Assistant Engineer
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Last date||28 June 2019|
|Exam date||10 August 2019|
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam (CESE)- Detailed Eligibility:
Assistant Electrical Inspector:
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering of any University or Institution recognized by UGC &
- Must have had practical experience in large electricity supply undertakings or the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board including experience in design office for a period of not less than three years.
Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering):
- (a) B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) (OR)\
- (b) B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering)
Note: Is sufficient application in (a) not available (b) will be considered
Assistant Engineer-PWD: Water Resource/Building
- B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering.
- A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch, subject to the following further conditions namely:-
- Should furnish evidence of having undergone practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year. OR
- Should have put in service for a period of not less than one year in Public Works Department as Overseer or Junior Engineer. OR
- Should hold the Upper Subordinate or L.C.E Diploma of the College of Engineering, Guindy or L.C.E. Diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Chennai*&**.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) (PWD)
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering OR
- A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examination with Electrical Engineering as a subject*
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health
- A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology
Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Highways Engineering Service
- A degree in Civil Engineering OR
- A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering Branch. *
Assistant Engineer in TN Fisheries Department
- Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering, awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission. or
- A pass in section A and B Examination(AMIE) in Civil Engineering Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers(India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Maritime Board) in Port Service
- Must possess B.E. Degree in Civil Engineering. (or)
- Must have obtained a pass in section A & B of the Institution of Examination, with an experience of not less than 3 years after passing the above examination*
- A degree in Architecture of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. Or
- A diploma in Architecture awarded by J.J School of Arts, Bombay or By the Government of Maharashtra.
Note: Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who have undergone one year Apprenticeship Training under the Government of India Scheme or the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme.
Knowledge in Tamil: Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now