Tismo Technology Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Business Development Executive & Technical Recruiter for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MBA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Tismo Technology Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Business Development Executive, Technical Recruiter|
|Salary||Rs 4.0 LPA|
|Venue Date||27 January 2019|
- Business Development Executive – B.Tech / B.E/CA/BBA/MBA/MCA background
- Technical Recruiter – B.Tech / B.E/MBA/MCA background
- 0-2 years experience
- Only Male Candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication – English
- Strong market research skill (For Business Development Executive)
- No Cut off%
- Outside Kerala students are also eligible
Business Development Executive:
- Represent Tismo services to clients in the North American & European markets
- Market research & pre-sales lead generation
- Meet prospective clients and attend trade shows
- Negotiating contracts, creating and countering proposals and developing relationships
- Willingness to travel for campus recruitment drives
- Represent Tismo to prospective candidates
- Complete recruitment cycle – understanding open requirements, shortlisting resumes, sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, following up etc.
- Work with third-party agencies for lateral hiring, on a need basis
- Coordinate campus recruitment drives for fresher hiring
- Negotiating contracts, creating and countering offers etc
- Written Communication & Group Discussion
- Interview (Shortlisted candidates will have to attend the final interview at Bangalore tentatively on 30th Jan 2019)
How to apply Tismo Technology Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online and attend drive at following venue on 27 January 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 27th January 2019 (Sunday)
Muthoot Institute of Science & Technology,
Varikoli, Thirpunithura-Muvattupuzha Highway,
Ernakulam Dist., Kerala.
Required Documents to Carry:
- Writing Pad
- Two copies of RESUME
- Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists
- Three copies of passport size photographs
- Examination Fees to be paid to SHREDS
- College ID/Any other Photo ID.