Thryve Digital Recruitment 2024: Thryve Digital is scheduled to hire for the Trainee Engineer – Print Solutions Analyst role for B.E/B.Tech graduates. Candidates looking for a job in Chennai/Hyderabad can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd planned to conduct Off Campus Drive to hire an Associate Software Engineer & System and Application Services Associate. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Accenture Off Campus Drive.
Cadence is hiring Intern – Design Engineering. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Cadence Internship.
This is a Network Operations SME position responsible for the providing solutions, support, and operations of the Enterprise network. has an in-depth knowledge of Cisco routers, switches, access points, and network hardware. Join us at Thryve Digital. This is an opportunity to take on an exciting new career challenge. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
About the company: Thryve Digital Health LLP is an emerging global healthcare partner that delivers strategic innovation, expertise, and flexibility to its healthcare partners. Being a US healthcare conglomerate captive, we have direct access to deeper insights that help us accelerate our learning process and keeps us ahead of the curve. Thryve delivers next-generation solutions that enable our healthcare partners to provide positive experiences to their consumers. Our global collaborative of healthcare, operations, and IT experts creates innovative and sustainable processes for our clients, which keeps the ever-evolving consumers engaged and assists them in managing the future of their healthcare better.
Thryve Digital Recruitment 2024 for Trainee Engineer – Print Solutions Analyst:
|Trainee Engineer – Print Solutions Analyst
|1 – 3 Years
|Best in Industry
Trainee Engineer – Print Solutions Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Experience: 1 Year To 3 Years
- Prior experience in inventory admin and estimating
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize effectively
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful
Job Summary: As an MPS Technician, you are responsible for proactive and reactive services on devices we service.
- In this role, you will be coordinating with other HP technical partners to ensure quick and correct fixes/changes are made to the machines.
- You will support new installations and decommissioning of out-of-date devices while promoting excellent customer service as an image.
- On-site inventory organization and management.
- Maintaining and regularly adjusting needs to auto replenishments.
- Toner/parts ordering and recycling.
- Ensuring all devices are reporting and communicating.
- Administration and support of users print solutions.
- Delivering an extraordinary customer experience.
How to apply for Thryve Digital Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job on their official website as soon as possible by following the below link.
For more details & Apply: Click here.