Tezpur University Recruitment 2021 – Tezpur University invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Guest Faculties. There are 14 posts vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E./B.Tech./B.S./M.E./M.Tech./M.S./Master Degree/Ph.D are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the performance in the walk-in-interview. Interested and eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on the respective date. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Tezpur University Recruitment 2021:
Tezpur University Recruitment 2021 for Guest Faculties:
|Job Role||Guest Faculties|
|Last Date||22 January 2021|
- A Master degree with 55% marks concerned subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. OR The Ph.D degree has been, obtained from a foreign university/institution.
- B.E./B.Tech./B.S./M.E./M.Tech./M.S. Integrated M.Tech. in concerned branch with Ist class or equivalent in any one of the degrees.
Food Engineering & Technology:
- B.E./B.Tech./B.S./M.E./M.Tech./M.S. (Two years) Integrated M.Tech. in concerned branch with Ist class or equivalent in any one of the degrees.
- B.E./B.Tech./B.S. in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering and M.E./M.Tech./M.S. Integrated M. Tech. OR dual degree in Electrical Engg. concerned branch with Ist class or equivalent in any one of the degrees.
- Physics: 02 Posts
- Mathematical Sciences: 02 Posts
- Commerce: 03 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 03 Posts
- Food Engineering & Technology: 01 Post
- Electrical Engineering: 03 Posts
Tezpur University Recruitment Selection Process :
- Eligible Candidates So Registered Shall Appear Before The Concerned Selection Committee Through Google Meet As Per The Above Schedule. The Link For The Google Meet Shall Be Forwarded To The Short-listed Candidates Before The Interview.
How to Apply Tezpur University Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates may register their name with bio-data and testimonials through e-mail (refer in official notification) on or before 22 January 2021 and appear for the walk-in-interview on the respective dates along with required documents
For More Details: Click here
Date Of Interview:
- Physics – 27/01/2021 (Wednesday)
- Food Engineering & Technology – 28/01/2021 (Thursday)
- Commerce – 29/01/2021 (Friday)
- Mechanical Engineering – 01/02/2021 (Monday
- Mathematical Sciences – 02/02/2021 (Tuesday)
- Electrical Engineering – 03/02/2021 (Wednesday)
Tezpur University Recruitment 2020 for Guest Faculties: (Expired)
|Job Role||Guest Faculties|
|Last Date||11 August 2020|
|Interview||14 August 2020|
Guest Faculties (Hindi Specialisation):
- Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject (as given in the previous column) from an Indian University
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET OR
- The PhD degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by anyone of the following: Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), the Times Higher Education (THE) or the Academic Rankin of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Tezpur University Recruitment Selection Process for Guest Faculties:
- Selection will be based on the interview [Walk-in interview (over SKYPE) for Guest Faculties]
How to Apply Tezpur University Recruitment 2020 for Guest Faculties?
All interested and eligible candidates can register through email id – [email protected] on or before 11 August 2020 at 5 PM and attend the interview on 14 August 2020 at 11 AM.
For More Details: Click here
Interview Date & Time: 14 August 2020 (Thursday) at 11 AM onwards
Tezpur University Recruitment 2020 for RA/JRF/Lab Assistant: (Expired)
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow/ Research Associate/ Lab. Assistant|
|Qualification||M.Sc/ PhD/ Degree|
|Fellowship||Rs.20,000 – 47,000/-|
|Job Location||Tezpur (Assam)|
|Last Date||31 July 2020|
For Research Associate:
Post no. 1 – PhD in Environmental Science/ Forestry/Botany/Zoology
Post no. 2 – PhD in Agriculture/Environmental Science with minimum of 4 years of experience in techniques for analyzing plant and soil samples for various physiological and biochemical plant parameters and estimation of greenhouse gases from agro-ecosystem
Post no. 3 – PhD in Physical/Mathematical/Environmental Sciences.
For Junior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc. with a minimum of 55 % marks or equivalent CGPA in Environmental Science/ Forestry/ Botany/ Zoology/ Ecology/ Agriculture/ Mathematical Sciences/ Physical Sciences/ Geology any other relevant disciplines with NET/GATE.
For Lab. Assistant:
- Graduate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university
Age Limit (as on 31.07.2020):
- Research Associate: 40 years
- Junior Research Fellow/Lab. Assistant: 28 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Research Associate: 03 posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 06 posts
- Lab. Assistant: 02 posts
- Research Associate: Rs. 47,000/-
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31,000/-
- Lab. Assistant: Rs. 20,000/-
Tezpur University Recruitment Selection Process for RA/JRF/Lab Assistant:
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Shortlisted candidates may appear before the interview board with original and self-attested photocopies of Curriculum Vitae (CV), Birth certificate, Mark sheet and Certificate, Experience certificate, No Objection Certificate, if applicable, Publications, Other relevant information
How to Apply for Tezpur University Recruitment 2020 for RA/JRF/Lab Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their application along with Curriculum Vitae (PDF file) and photocopies of all academic testimonials to e-mail: [email protected] with a copy to (CC) to [email protected] on or before 31 July 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Note – Application along with Curriculum Vitae (PDF file) and photocopies of all academic testimonials having proof of age, qualification, experience (if any), copy of publications (if any), etc.(PDF file)
Tezpur University Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at Tezpur University Recruitment?
Ans. At present Tezpur University having vacancies for Guest Faculties - 14 posts
Q2.Who can apply for Tezpur University Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed B.E./B.Tech./B.S./M.E./M.Tech./M.S./Master Degree/Ph.D are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for Tezpur University Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on or before 22 January 2021
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now