SUZLON Walk-in Drive scheduled for 2016/2017/2018 Batch Diploma/Electrical Engineering graduates for multiple roles.The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
SUZLON Walk-in Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Section Engineer, DTE & Others|
|Batch||2016, 2017 & 2018|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs 1.44 LPA|
|Venue Date||14 June 2018|
|Venue Location||Bellari (Karnataka)|
Section Engineer: BE / Diploma Electrical Engineer
State Material: BE/ Diploma Electrical Engineer + Material Management
Site HT/SS: BE/ Diploma Electrical Engineer
HSE Safety: Diploma / BE & Industrial Safety Certification
- Academic criteria screening 60% throughout (10th, Diploma aggregate %)
- Electrical Diploma 2016 and 2017 pass out candidates only
- Male candidates preferred. Completed min. 18 years of age on the day of selection.
- Experience: Fresher / maximum 6 months to 1 year experience
- Academic Grades: First class (60%) in 10th, Diploma (aggregate%) with no pending backlog
- Job Location flexibility: Readiness to be deputed at remote OMS site locations at any of the 8 states where Suzlon operates in India (AP KA TN RJ GJ MH MP )
- Physical Fitness: Physically fit with no medical history and having physical endurance to climb 90-100 meter tall -Wind turbine towers.
Role wise vacancies: 34 Posts
- Section Engineer – 30 Posts
- State Material – 1 Post
- Site HT/SS – 2 Posts
- HSE Safety – 1 Post
- Technical test paper pencil test Electrical Diploma objective questions.
- Personal Interview round Technical, HR, Behavioral.
- Pre-employment medical test
- TCT – Tower Climbing Test
- Employment Offer
- DTE Diploma Trainee Engineer (M2 level)
- CTC 1.44 Lakh pa (Bachelor shared accommodation, canteen, transport on the site provided by Suzlon. Travel reimbursement, annual increments & incentives as per applicable policy)
- 6 weeks training program (3 weeks classroom training + 3 weeks – OJT)
How to apply SUZLON Walk-in Drive 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive in the following venue on 14 June 2018.
Venue Date: 14th June 2018 Registration Time: 09.00 to 11.30 hours
Ballari Institute Of Technology and Management,
Address: 873/2, Jnana Gangothri Campus,
Ballari Hospet Road, Allipura, Ballari,
Important Documents To Be Carried For Interview:
- Pan Card Photocopy
- Aadhar Card Photocopy
- Photographs (Passport Size)
- Relevant Certificates ( Testimonials )