STPI Recruitment 2020 – Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), invites online job application for the post of Member Technical Staff (Scientist ‘B’) for 11 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Tech/ PhD are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test and personal interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online at (www.stpi.in) website on or before 15 March 2020 & send the duly filled online application form to the mentioned postal address on or before 30 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
STPI Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Member Technical Staff (Scientist ‘B’)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||15 March 2020|
- Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Technology with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or Masters in Computer Applications with 1st class or M. Sc. with 1st class in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Information Technology with 02 years of experience. OR
- Master Degree in Tech./ Engineering with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science with 01 year experience OR
- PhD in Science/ Engineering in any of the above mentioned disciplines /inter-disciplines along with qualification mentioned above or having any of the above qualifications mentioned followed by MBA/ Degree in Law.
Age Limit: 30 years (Relaxation as per Govt. of India rules)
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 11 Posts
- UR – 04 posts
- EWS – 01 post
- OBC – 03 posts
- SC – 03 posts
UPSRLM Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the written examination followed by personal interview
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment:
- Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of ‘Software Technology Parks of India payable at New Delhi. OR
- Digital Payment through UPI (Unified Payments Interface) and BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money). UPI ID-“[email protected]” and QR code for UPI payments to Software Technology Parks of India is available at www.stpi.in. OR
- Through NEFT/RTGS to the following Bank Account of this office directly:
|Bank Name||Canara Bank, Delhi Parliament Street Branch, New Delhi 110001||Saving A/C Number||1098101101244|
|Beneficiary Name||Software Technology Parks of India, New Delhi||IFSC code||CNRB0001098|
How to Apply STPI Recruitment 2020 for Member Technical Staff?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at website (www.stpi.in) on or before 15 March 2020. Applicants are required to take the printout of the duly filled application form and signed it and send the same along with duly attested copies of required documents to the given postal address on or before 30 March 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Software Technology Parks of India,
Plate-B, 1st Floor, Office Block-1,
East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi-110023
- Closing Date of Receipt of Online Application: 15.03.2020
- Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application: 30.03.2020
- Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application from the remote area as mentioned in the advertisement: 09.04.2020