Softeon Off Campus Drive 2020 scheduled for the role of Software Engineer Trainee for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA – 2018/2019 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Softeon Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 2.3-3.3 LPA|
- Education:B.E/ B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE)/ M.E/ M.Tech (CS/IT/ECE)/ M.Sc (CS/IT/ECE)/ MCA/ B.Sc (CS/IT)/ BCA
- Batch: 2018-2019
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Skill Set Required:
- Candidate must have Sound knowledge of JAVA language.
- Trained or certified in Java would be added advantage.
- Candidate must have good logical and programming skills.
- Strong in Java coding experience.
- Ability to think out of the box and should be able to work with minimal direction.
Job Description: Candidate will be responsible for performing activities at different Software Development Stages.
- For initial 6 months: INR 2.25 LPA
- After 6 months: INR 3.25 LPA (based upon performance)
- Technical Online Test (Aptitude Java RDBMS) for 1 hour
- Technical Round / HR Round (will be conducted in the subsequent week after the written test).
How to Apply for Softeon Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Note: The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here