Softeon Off Campus Drive 2017 for B.e/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates for the role of Software Engineer Trainee.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Softeon Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Job & Venue Location||Chennai|
|Venue date||20 May 2017|
- B.E/B/Tech/M.E./M.Tech – CSE, IT & ECE & MCA – 2017 batch only
- 60% and above from Xth onwards
- No standing arrears
- Candidate will be responsible for performing activities at different Software Development Stages.
- Candidate must have Sound knowledge of JAVA language.
- Candidates trained in JAVA will be preferred.
- Candidate must have good logical and programming skills.
- Strong in Java coding experience.
- Ability to think out of the box and should be able to work with minimal direction
- Probation / Training Period – 6 Months
Technical Test (Aptitude+Java+RDBMS) for 1 hour / Technical Round / HR Round ( will be conducted in the subsequent week after the written test)
How to apply Softeon Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Note: Venue details will be shared with shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.