Softeon Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates for the role of Software Engineer Trainee. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Softeon Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 2.25 LPA|
|Job & Venue Location||Chennai|
- Batch: 2018
- Candidate must have Sound knowledge of JAVA language.
- Trained or certified in Java would be added advantage.
- Candidate must have good logical and programming skills.
- Strong in Java coding experience.
- Ability to think out of the box and should be able to work with minimal direction.
Job Description: Candidate will be responsible for performing activities at different Software Development Stages.
- Technical Online Test (Aptitude+Java+RDBMS) for 1 hour
- Technical Round / HR Round
Tentative date of interview: 3rd November 2018
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
How to apply Softeon Off Campus Drive 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Note: Venue details will be shared with shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.